View Poll Results: Should Yebsite aka Nick Albino be banned from PFA

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

23 62.16%
  • No

14 37.84%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should Yebsite be banned from PFA for committing identity theft and fraud

Load Metric

Should Yebsite be banned from PFA for committing identity theft and fraud

Yebsite is now posting with the aaron burr dupe and not under his trademark name

here are the charges:

" My name is Anthony Scocozzo. I was falsely sued by twoplustwo.com for $250k. Here to prove my innocence. (self.poker)

Back in 2008, I met Nick Albino while playing poker at a local bar. That year, or a year later, he opened up a website in my name. The website was twoplustwo.me, which hosted free downloads to twoplustwo copyrighted books. I knew nothing of this until 2010, when a detective came to my home and served me a subpoena to appear in court for cyber squatting, illegal distribution of copyrighted material, etc.
    I knew Nick was doing some fishy things with using bad checks on poker websites and some other questionable things, so I asked him about it. Nick then showed me the website and told me that he used a 'name and address similar to mine' to open the website, twoplustwo.me. He also told me that he used my name and social security number to apply for echecks on Pokerstars by using pre-paid cell phones. Nick also sent me his email correspondence between him and the attorney suing me, Tyler Andrews of Greenberg Traurig law firm. Nick was pretending to be me in those emails.
    In 2011, Nick Albino and I called Tyler Andrews to explain everything that Nick did. Tyler basically told me that it was in my best interest to let the case go into default judgement, since I could not afford an attorney and a settlement wouldn't affect me, since I am disabled with Asperger's Syndrome.
    Meanwhile, Nick was telling me that I should be suing twoplustwo and Greenberg Traurig for falsely suing me, because Nick used his credit card, his personal computer, and never used my real name or address to create twoplustwo.me. Nick believe it was twoplustwo's duty to find the correct person before opening a lawsuit, instead of finding the first person that seems to be correct.
    During this time, more and more poker news sites kept popping up about this lawsuit and using my full name as the person who was doing all of this. Google my name and, to this day, you will find all the articles written about me.
    I didn't know who to believe, what to do, or how to do it with the resources I had. So I decided to invite Nick over to talk about this matter and record our conversation, hoping it would obtain enough evidence to set things straight.
    In 2011, I filed an identity theft claim with the FTC but was told I could not use my recordings because they were obtained illegally, without Nick's permission. Leaving me with no evidence to fight back.
    Here I am today, after the default judgement has passed, and now I am releasing part of the evidence I have:
    A 5 minute clip from our 1.5hr recorded conversation: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/17851743/NickConvoClip.mp3
    Screenshots of the emails Nick sent to Tyler Andrews while pretending to be me: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/17851743/NickEmails.zip
    Known aliases of Nick Albino are 'Yebsite' and 'JewDonk'
    I realize that I am putting my name and information out on the internet. It is very nerve racking to do this, but it's the only way I can prove my innocence. Please be kind and do not use my name to do any harm. Thanks."

http://www.reddit.com/r/poker/commen...lsely_sued_by/

Load Metric
    The fraud part of pokerfraudalert only applies to those who are not popular or well liked. Nick Albino seems to be both popular and well liked, so he gets a pass. No real surprise there. These forums have always been softer on long term, well liked posters. That just seems to be the way it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post
    The fraud part of pokerfraudalert only applies to those who are not popular or well liked. Nick Albino seems to be both popular and well liked, so he gets a pass. No real surprise there. These forums have always been softer on long term, well liked posters. That just seems to be the way it is.
    that's why the poll is setup to be anonymous, so the owner can gauge the opinion of the members

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Yes, YEB is a scammer and crook and shouldn't be allowed amongst us decent folk.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo Tomasi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post
    that's why the poll is setup to be anonymous, so the owner can gauge the opinion of the members
    I don't think the "owner" particularly cares what the members say. He's pretty much known to do what he thinks is right, regardless of what everyone else thinks. He's usually right, so it's a pretty good system I guess. But member polls aren't, and never were binding. This could be 40-0, and the owner would still make the decision himself. He doesn't seem to be in any hurry to call out Little Nicky.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Yebsite is and always has been a shitty fucking poster and should have been banned for being an insufferable whining bitch long ago. Now we find out he's a real life creep/criminal/abuser with no conscience.

Get rid off his stupid white ass(Albino) and include his retarded step brothers Anus and handicappedisme for the fun of it.

Load Metric
    free yebsite

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Obviously.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    He should be labelled, but not banned.

That's how it's usually handled,imo.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    if yeb was anyone in poker community druff would have a hay day on radio for a solid month

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntmissioner View Post

DEAL WITH IT

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by anonamoose View Post
    mod-up yebsite

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    DEAL WITH IT
    NO, YOU DEAL WITH IT.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    this isn't even funny.

Load Metric

poll running 2-1 for banning yebbie but if owner decides to label as opposed to banning

then the dupes should be labeled too and final decision should be announced imho

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo Tomasi View Post

poll running 2-1 for banning yebbie but if owner decides to label as opposed to banning

then the dupes should be labeled too and final decision should be announced imho
    Anybody that gets labelled or scams others shouldn't be allowed to have a dupe. I'll go so far as to say nobody should be allowed a dupe unless it's used sparingly & for comedic purposes. Just my opinion.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    yeb wouldnt sell jewdonk.com, Im willing to put up 2K to keep fucking him up

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    HI YEB, FUCK WITH THE BULL ETC, i gotz the monyyyyy to really fuck U gretellll

Thread Information