Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: SRSLYSIRIUS AIRS ZEKDAY'S (ZAC HARTS) DIRTY LINENS

*giggling*
    Load Metric

OK!!!

Load Metric

fluffer just made up for his shit covered lady post. Well done you flaming homo. Well done.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Gold
    Load Metric
    So pathetic some anonymous douchebag on the internet playing tough guy. AND typical. It is rare anyone collects debts by some tough guy route. You can slyly threaten a person and ask. If they don't pay, you have to start breaking laws. Unless you're already a loser with nothing to lose, such convictions and arrests are not a good thing. I love dunning people for money. I've made phonecalls just to get permission to hassle people for money. I've been paid hundreds to hassle people at poker games for money. Seen it done by others. Laugh all you want, but real lowlifes know they don't have to pay and don't. Bookies get stiffed constantly and it is a rare day that any of them resort to anything past asking for their money. So LOL anonymous internet guy actin' all tough. Probably same schtick on internet for 10 years, 24/7 and hasn't even met anyone.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied View Post
    So pathetic some anonymous douchebag on the internet playing tough guy. AND typical. It is rare anyone collects debts by some tough guy route. You can slyly threaten a person and ask. If they don't pay, you have to start breaking laws. Unless you're already a loser with nothing to lose, such convictions and arrests are not a good thing. I love dunning people for money. I've made phonecalls just to get permission to hassle people for money. I've been paid hundreds to hassle people at poker games for money. Seen it done by others. Laugh all you want, but real lowlifes know they don't have to pay and don't. Bookies get stiffed constantly and it is a rare day that any of them resort to anything past asking for their money. So LOL anonymous internet guy actin' all tough. Probably same schtick on internet for 10 years, 24/7 and hasn't even met anyone.
    Haven't we covered this multiple times? Are you slow? Not once did I say I would get physical with the person. Lots of others implied it, so I guess it's a fact now. Can you think for yourself ? Or at all? Find me one post where I said I would get physical as an only option. All I said was he has options other than doing nothing, which was his plan. I just can't spell it out any clearer for mongoloids like you.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied View Post
    Haven't we covered this multiple times? Are you slow? Not once did I say I would get physical with the person. Lots of others implied it, so I guess it's a fact now. Can you think for yourself ? Or at all? Find me one post where I said I would get physical as an only option. All I said was he has options other than doing nothing, which was his plan. I just can't spell it out any clearer for mongoloids like you.
    You implied it by calling him a pussy for everything he has done. He asked for the dough back, he has submitted legal requests to fuck with the guy's website. He is now going after the guy's rep in a half-ass way. If he doesn't live around the guy, he can't go over there and harass him. I guess if he managed to find out where the guy works he could harass him there. Or his family ? Oh wait, I am pretty sure you call that pussy stuff too. If not physical with him, what ? The old time honored method of shooting his dog ?

You are nothing more than a shit talker. It isn't life changing money. You constantly run your mouth. I can't tell when you believe your little facade.

Druff, you are pathetic not banning this guy for bringing nothing. He'll wear down anyone who might consider coming here to tell their story. Troll troll troll. You give trolling lip service, nothing more.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    The fuck am I supposed to do?
    write a song?

Load Metric
    My most immediate concern is actually getting my content removed from Sorel's websites, which are still up. I already sent him a DMCA notice, but received no response. Given his newfound interest in cleaning up his reputation, perhaps now he'll be under some pressure to cooperate.
    Talk to Negreanu. He's kind of taken Sorel under his wing and is helping him rehab his reputation. Just explain what happened (it's really not Sorel's fault as he didn't know Zach was selling him stolen property) and say you will be happy to let him use the website once you recover your share of the fee. A tweet by Daniel about this will make Zach jump pretty quick imo.
    I write things about poker at my Poker Blog and elsewhere on the Internets

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Man..... What is wrong with this anal_hers guy? I do not post much on any Internet forums and when I see guys going off like this I instantly remember why. If he is serious with his posts he needs some mental health help. If he is joking around he needs to get a life

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolAssBro View Post
    Man..... What is wrong with this anal_hers guy? I do not post much on any Internet forums and when I see guys going off like this I instantly remember why. If he is serious with his posts he needs some mental health help. If he is joking around he needs to get a life
    Brah he's a troll, but actually makes valid points while coming off as a dick. While he may get annoying sometimes, I think he's great for the forum. Don't hate on him because you don't like how he delivers his message. All his post have some type of truth behind it, and some are even helpful once you get over the "You should kill yourself" stuff.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Handicapme.....

I do agree w you I went and read a bunch of his posts. And you are correct he does make good points a lot of the time. I guess I just don't see the point of "trolling" but then again what do I know. It isn't my style but who am I to say anything. I probably should of kept my opinion to myself anyway.

I am learning the Internet can be a strange place

Ty for your post

Banned
    Load Metric
    SorelMizzi.ca has reverted to a blank wordpress theme, and SorelMizzi.info is down. For his part, that's all I ever really wanted. I'm glad he finally decided to do the right thing.

Load Metric
    drop the hammer on him

Name:  Twitter.png
Views: 285
Size:  16.6 KB

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    drop the hammer on him

Eh. The content got removed. I'm not sure there's really anything for us to talk about at this point. Why would he want to talk to a crazy liar like me anyway?

Load Metric
    drop the hammer on him

Eh. The content got removed. I'm not sure there's really anything for us to talk about at this point. Why would he want to talk to a crazy liar like me anyway?
    He was payed for work THAT YOU DID and did not give you your share. I would call that sob every hour on the hour until he payed or disconnected his number. To me it is more about principle than about money. He stole from you and he should be held accountable.

Banned
    Load Metric

He was payed for work THAT YOU DID and did not give you your share. I would call that sob every hour on the hour until he payed or disconnected his number. To me it is more about principle than about money. He stole from you and he should be held accountable.
    Am I entitled to money now? Sincere question, as I'm really not sure. If the website is taken down, then I would think that it's Sorel that is entitled to a refund, and nobody profits my work.

Load Metric

Am I entitled to money now? Sincere question, as I'm really not sure. If the website is taken down, then I would think that it's Sorel that is entitled to a refund, and nobody profits my work.
    You did the work so, in my opinion, you are entitled to be payed. At which time, Sorel is within his rights to reinstate the website that you programmed. I would count it as a win either way as long as Zekday lost the money that he took from Mizzi.

Banned
    Load Metric

You did the work so, in my opinion, you are entitled to be payed. At which time, Sorel is within his rights to reinstate the website that you programmed. I would count it as a win either way as long as Zekday lost the money that he took from Mizzi.
    The funny thing about all this is that so many people have now remarked how shitty website looked. Perhaps they're right. If Sorel's been paying attention, he might not want it restored.

Obviously, I'd rather get payed. But if Sorel gets a refund from Zac and takes his business elsewhere, I'm pretty happy with that outcome.

Load Metric
    Let him know that you are also very easy to get a hold of if he would like to honor his agreement and pay you for your work.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Shortbus killing the game with his last few posts IMO.

Gold
    Load Metric
    How old are you? THe world doesn't work like that. No one is entitled to anything. Now if this guy still likes his webpage and paid 3k for it, no reason to think he wouldn't pay 1k for it regardless of whether Zek can/does/will pay him back. Maybe he'll just pay you 1k and you can say everything was taken care of. Maybe you'd rather drag his name through the dirt. Maybe it won't be an option. Sorel would be owed money back, etc etc but these things dont happen because lawsuits cost too much.

IMO take him to court, People's Court. Or maybe judge judy.

Thread Information