Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Anthony Scocozzo doing an AMA on Reddit -HOF

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    So someone outed yebsite for taking advantage of a "handicapped" person on a site co-founded by a guy who keeps an inbred handicapped girl locked in his basement dressed in doll clothes for his own brand of deviancy?

Excellent plan.

Load Metric
    Best Laugh all day, BCR

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by badguy23 View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:  Name:  
Views: 
Size:  Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Guy has many faces.
    and

Name:  9390.jpg
Views: 426
Size:  11.3 KB

Also ban Yebsite and handicappdedisMe........it's right there in his username...the guy's another nutter. thenthanthenthanthenthan

Load Metric
    I am not saying this is any way of a justification or what is going on. However, the kid that got rocked seems pretty with it on the phone call. If I had ANY history of a handicap (even if it didnt effect me) I would blow it up in an attempt to get the judgement overturned.

There is just a big difference imo between fucking over some kid you met (It seems like yebsite didnt even use the real spelling of his name) after a bottle of jack Daniels and knowingly screwing over a drooling/ down syndrome handicap person.

One is just pure evil and the other you are simply a piece of shit.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post

A neutral evil villain does whatever she can get away with. She is out for herself, pure and simple. She sheds no tears for those she kills, whether for profit, sport, or convenience. She has no love of order and holds no illusion that following laws, traditions, or codes would make her any better or more noble. On the other hand, she doesn't have the restless nature or love of conflict that a chaotic evil villain has.

Some neutral evil villains hold up evil as an ideal, committing evil for its own sake. Most often, such villains are devoted to evil deities or secret societies.

Neutral evil beings consider their alignment to be the best because they can advance themselves without regard for others.

Neutral evil is the most dangerous alignment because it represents pure evil without honor and without variation.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post
    I am not saying this is any way of a justification or what is going on. However, the kid that got rocked seems pretty with it on the phone call. If I had ANY history of a handicap (even if it didnt effect me) I would blow it up in an attempt to get the judgement overturned.

There is just a big difference imo between fucking over some kid you met (It seems like yebsite didnt even use the real spelling of his name) after a bottle of jack Daniels and knowingly screwing over a drooling/ down syndrome handicap person.

Is registering a web domain considered a contract? Even if not, it seems a default judgement against a person with a true illness/handicap would be incredibly easy to overturn, even if he didn't respond in a timely manner. The nature of that illness, if enough to render him handicapped and disabled, would almost require a guardian in a lawsuit.

Load Metric
    What if yebsite is anthony and trying to get out of lawsuit by framing this nick fellow. Would be AMAZING!

Poker Investigative Journalist
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    What if yebsite is anthony and trying to get out of lawsuit by framing this nick fellow. Would be AMAZING!
    Highly unlikely, just like that "James" crap. If Yebsite isn't Nick, then someone had amazing prescience in registering the "Yebsite" trademark to Nick in April of 2012.

http://www.markhound.com/trademark/search/oK4C8YXlY

Funny how shit like that can come back to bite you.

Quote Originally Posted by haleylh View Post
    Highly unlikely, just like that "James" crap. If Yebsite isn't Nick, then someone had amazing prescience in registering the "Yebsite" trademark to Nick in April of 2012.

Nice find.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric

Exactly. Not sure what is up with Badguy's attempt at subterfuge.

Load Metric

This and Anthony would have to been duped from the first time they met (highly unlikely) as he is the one who outed yebs real name.

Further more Anthony's redit post seems like a ple for help, and it indicated that yeb had been counseling him on what he should do. I remember during his interview he did not want to out nick. Fast forward to today.....he change his mind.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Banned
    Load Metric

Name Name Type
    Niche Marketing LLC Current Name
    Limited Liability Company - Domestic - Information
    Entity Number: 4000627
    Entity Creation Date: 12/29/2010
    State of Business.: PA
    Registered Office Address: 100 Old York Road, Apt. 6a
    Jenkintown PA 19046
    Montgomery
    Mailing Address: No Address

Banned
    Load Metric
    jerkintown PA rofl

oops see that it is jenkitown. be a lot cooler if it was jerkintown.

Banned
    Load Metric
    end of the day druff is correct that it wouldnt be a huge deal to get the default set aside, and most likely, the aspy kid has probably already been told that a dozen times and has chosen to whine about it instead of rectifying the issue so fuck him.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by aaron burr View Post
    end of the day druff is correct that it wouldnt be a huge deal to get the default set aside, and most likely, the aspy kid has probably already been told that a dozen times and has chosen to whine about it instead of rectifying the issue so fuck him.
    You'r all heart captain lou.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by aaron burr View Post
    You'r all heart captain lou.
    I respect his hardline "fuck you" attitude. Any normal person would be spitting out fake apologies, and giving awful excuses. He obviously doesn't give a fuck. At least he's upfront about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post

Nice find.

seems like nick knows how to find a lawyer when HE needs one

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    The guy is an Aspy, not a fuckin mongoloid. What's with the constant "poor handicapped guy" talk?

Aaron Burr- they shoulda put you on the 10, dawg.
    You dumb fuck, he still has a mental handicap, and his "friend" took advantage of him and robbed him and NOW he has a 200k judgement against him because of it. Fuck Nicholas Albino. You standing up for him just makes you look like a douche bag.

You must be high as fuck on glue. I posted (and snap removed) his father's pic idiot. Defend him? he has been trying to extort money from me for almost 2 years. Get a fucking clue before you run your mouth, kid.

Aspergers is a condition (no longer to be diagnosed, so I guess not anymore)...not a handicap. In yer eyes, Aspys and those with Downs are basically the same?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post

You dumb fuck, he still has a mental handicap, and his "friend" took advantage of him and robbed him and NOW he has a 200k judgement against him because of it. Fuck Nicholas Albino. You standing up for him just makes you look like a douche bag.

You must be high as fuck on glue. I posted (and snap removed) his father's pic idiot. Defend him? he has been trying to extort money from me for almost 2 years. Get a fucking clue before you run your mouth, kid.

Aspergers is a condition (no longer to be diagnosed, so I guess not anymore)...not a handicap. In yer eyes, Aspys and those with Downs are basically the same?
    http://www.ageofautism.com/2009/07/w...isability.html
    People with Asperger Syndrome are covered by the Individuals with Disabilities Act to receive accommodations in both work and in school.

Learn your facts, Kid.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Not for long, kiddo.

Thread Information