Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Self Defense = Shot in face, stabbed 27 times and slashed form ear to ear... (Jodi Arias murder trial)

Banned
    Load Metric
    This trial is being shown on TruTV's (formerly Court TV) program 'In Session'.

It's on right now.

Load Metric
    Prosecutors are also expected to call the Maricopa County medical examiner either today or Wednesday to testify about whether Arias shot Alexander after he was already dead from stab wounds, a fact that could determine whether she gets the death sentence.

If Arias shot Alexander after he was already dead, it could qualify as a "heinous and depraved" killing, which would help the prosecution's case for the death penalty.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-...6#.UOyCEaywV9Y
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Load Metric
    Medical Examiner Kevin Horn testified that from what he observed during autopsy, after Alexander sustained a stab would to his heart—a fatal injury—he tried to fend off his assailant. Dr. Horn noted he came to this conclusion due to the knife wounds Alexander had on both hands, calling them “defensive wounds.”

Horn also noted that Alexander sustained a severed jugular, which occurred when his throat was slashed. The wound was so deep, he said, that it reached Alexander's spine.

http://www.examiner.com/article/jodi...rutal-attacker
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Load Metric
    Less than 24 hours after Jodi Arias brutally shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend, Travis Alexander, she was sexually aggressive and "acting normal" when she showed up to her new love interest's home in Utah.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...r-post-murder/

Load Metric
    I won't lie, I want to bang Jodi Arias even after hearing how fucking nuts she is. I wouldn't get in the shower afterwards, but I'd otherwise take my chances. I have her clearly ahead of Casey Anthony on my list of killers I would bang. Plus, I couldn't get past the baby killing with Casey. Banging a guy and then killing him I could probably deal with.

On a side note, I was sweating this trial today and heard that she had a 4 year relationship with a guy she lived with. He is going to testify for the defense.

Dude's profile. He's 52. Good score for him considering she was likely about 25 at the time they started dating. Crazy girls really do it for me.

Name:  darryl-brewer.jpg
Views: 11574
Size:  3.1 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    I won't lie, I want to bang Jodi Arias even after hearing how fucking nuts she is. I wouldn't get in the shower afterwards, but I'd otherwise take my chances. I have her clearly ahead of Casey Anthony on my list of killers I would bang. Plus, I couldn't get past the baby killing with Casey. Banging a guy and then killing him I could probably deal with.

On a side note, I was sweating this trial today and heard that she had a 4 year relationship with a guy she lived with. He is going to testify for the defense.

Dude's profile. He's 52. Good score for him considering she was likely about 25 at the time they started dating. Crazy girls really do it for me.

Name:  darryl-brewer.jpg
Views: 11574
Size:  3.1 KB
    I wasn't up to date on this 52 year old. Very interesting!

Arias reminds me of dickgirl Celeste so I would definitely bang her.

Celeste:

Load Metric
    She is selling artwork on Ebay to help pay her defense lawyers.
    http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trks...at=0&_from=R40

Load Metric
    The jury in the Jodi Arias murder trial watched today as Arias repeatedly denied to police stealing and using the handgun that killed her ex-boyfriend, Travis Alexander.
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-...ry?id=18211547

Load Metric
    A defiant Jodi Arias insisted she was innocent of killing her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander even after a detective told her that he had nude photos of them together on the day he died.
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-...ry?id=18211547

Earlier Monday, jurors were shown photos of a pigtailed Arias' breasts, as well as explicit front and rear angles of her genitalia. Photos of a nude Alexander in his bed were also shown in court.

The explicit nude photos were broadcast on a live feed of the trial during a court recess. The network that showed the images has yet to offer an explanation for how or why the images came to be displayed on the live feed at that time.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2475746.html

Load Metric
    A video recording of Jodi Arias being interrogated by police was the centerpiece of evidence presented during day seven of Arias' murder trial.

"I would never want to hurt him. He never raped me ... if I was going to ever try to kill somebody, I would use gloves. I have plenty of them … I did not take his life," Arias told a police detective in a July 15, 2008 taped interview played at her murder trial Tuesday in Mesa, Ariz.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2483264.html

Load Metric
    Uh oh...

Jurors in the Jodi Arias murder trial asked questions today suggesting they had doubts about the investigation into the murder of her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander.

Arizona is one of only three states that allow jury members to pose questions to witnesses after prosecutors and attorneys have finished their questioning.

Today, on the eighth day of Arias' trial in Maricopa County, the jury had several questions for the lead detective in the murder investigation.

The jury submitted multiple handwritten questions to Judge Sherry Stephens after the testimony of Detective Esteban Flores of the Mesa, Ariz., police department:

"When interviewing Mr. Alexander's roommates, did they ever show concern for his extended absence?"

"Did you ever check into their alibis?"

"Did Mr. Alexander have another boarder living in the house (and) were fingerprints of the boarder taken to see if they matched the scene?"

The questions suggested that the jury has not completely bought the prosecutions' argument that Arias, a jealous ex-girlfriend, drove to Alexander's house in 2008 and had sex with him before stabbing him 27 times and shooting him. His body was found five days later.

Arias faces the death penalty if convicted.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-...ry?id=18229073

Load Metric
    Jodi Arias, who has admitted lying about killing her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander, even lied to her diary in the weeks after his death, according to entries obtained exclusively by ABC News.
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-...ry?id=18237014

Load Metric
    Prosecutor Juan Martinez rested his case in the Jodi Arias trial Thursday afternoon.

The defense then argued for a directed verdict, essentially asking the judge to say that the prosecution had not presented enough evidence to even allow the jury to consider the case.

Judge Sherry Stephens said she would review the motion for directed verdict. If the judge denies that request, the defense will begin presenting its case on January 29.

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/01...di-arias-trial

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I won't lie, I want to bang Jodi Arias even after hearing how fucking nuts she is. I wouldn't get in the shower afterwards, but I'd otherwise take my chances. I have her clearly ahead of Casey Anthony on my list of killers I would bang..

Seriously? This Arias bitch is awful looking. LLL hit the nail on the head with the dickgirl comparison.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    I won't lie, I want to bang Jodi Arias even after hearing how fucking nuts she is. I wouldn't get in the shower afterwards, but I'd otherwise take my chances. I have her clearly ahead of Casey Anthony on my list of killers I would bang..

Seriously? This Arias bitch is awful looking. LLL hit the nail on the head with the dickgirl comparison.

I think BCR is talking more this:
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric

yes, I'm serious. I find her attractive. Much more before, back when she was killing. Sometimes I have strange tastes, so maybe that wouldn't be the opinion of most. Sometimes that works out for me because of less competition. I like small girls in general, like 5'4 110 is my range. The strange part is when I was married, my wife was more of a bombshell type, and while I found her attractive, not nearly as attractive as everyone else did. Like 98% of the population would think I overachieved with her in terms of attractiveness, yet she didn't grab me in the same way other girls did. Hence a lot of the reason I'm divorced. Unfortunately she does look a lot like that dickgirl, and that throws me a bit. I have no idea if American dickgirls ever try to fool you, but if one did, that would be one ugly scene when I discovered it.

Name:  jodi-arias-photo-5.jpg
Views: 7181
Size:  21.3 KB

Name:  jodi-arias-photo-3.jpg
Views: 2612
Size:  72.5 KB

Load Metric

yes, I'm serious. I find her attractive. Much more before, back when she was killing. Sometimes I have strange tastes, so maybe that wouldn't be the opinion of most. Sometimes that works out for me because of less competition. I like small girls in general, like 5'4 110 is my range. The strange part is when I was married, my wife was more of a bombshell type, and while I found her attractive, not nearly as attractive as everyone else did. Like 98% of the population would think I overachieved with her in terms of attractiveness, yet she didn't grab me in the same way other girls did. Hence a lot of the reason I'm divorced. Unfortunately she does look a lot like that dickgirl, and that throws me a bit. I have no idea if American dickgirls ever try to fool you, but if one did, that would be one ugly scene when I discovered it.

Name:  jodi-arias-photo-5.jpg
Views: 7181
Size:  21.3 KB

Name:  jodi-arias-photo-3.jpg
Views: 2612
Size:  72.5 KB
    Based on my experience they do.

Load Metric
    [QUOTE=LLL;121580]

Based on my experience they do.

Really? Damn, they must get hurt a lot. I don't know how I'd react. I'd like to think I could laugh it off and kick her out of the room, but if I started to view her as a male after finding a dick in my hand, then all the "don't ever hit girls" part of my philosophy might be out the window. I hope I never have to find out how I would react.

Load Metric
    [QUOTE=BCR;121582]
    Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post

Really? Damn, they must get hurt a lot. I don't know how I'd react. I'd like to think I could laugh it off and kick her out of the room, but if I started to view her as a male after finding a dick in my hand, then all the "don't ever hit girls" part of my philosophy might be out the window. I hope I never have to find out how I would react.
    Hopefully better than this guy did...
    http://www.borispoker.com/boris78/43...-underway.html

Load Metric
    Defense portion begins today.

Jodi is on the list of people who will testify. Should be HOF if it happens.

Thread Information