Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Self Defense = Shot in face, stabbed 27 times and slashed form ear to ear... (Jodi Arias murder trial)

Load Metric

Self Defense = Shot in face, stabbed 27 times and slashed from ear to ear... (Jodi Arias murder trial)

Comments

superallah: nice thread. jodi is faggot.
    Last edited by LLL; 03-07-2013 at 09:47 AM. Reason: Typo in title
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Banned
    Load Metric
    IIRC there's a few posters here at PFA (6TP among them?) that don't believe there is such a thing as excessive force when it comes to self defense. Will they side with the lady in this case?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    IIRC there's a few posters here at PFA (6TP among them?) that don't believe there is such a thing as excessive force when it comes to self defense. Will they side with the lady in this case?
    Based on thread title alone and no further reading, obv.
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Banned
    Load Metric
    I actually saw the 48 Hours report about this case when it first aired. It had absolutely nothing to do with self defense. My opinion is that the jury will convict Jodi Arias of murder and the judge will sentence her to life in prison without parole.

Your recollection is incorrect and your statement is illogical. My beliefs concerning self defense are reasonable and mirrored by existing law. Arias' latest legal strategy might be self defense but that seems to be a dishonest, fabricated ploy by her lawyers to save her.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Liberals making things up again...smh.

Go find one post from anyone on this board that says under no circumstances there is no such thing as excessive force when it comes to self defense . I'll be waiting.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post

Go find one post from anyone on this board that says under no circumstances there is no such thing as excessive force when it comes to self defense . I'll be waiting.
    This thread is a good place to look:
    http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...hlight=defense

Load Metric
    I recall when this aired on 48 Hours also, and it was just one of those cases where you knew what happened as soon as you saw the picture. Girl was crazy and really hot(not so much as a blonde) and the kid was a fucking Mormon and playing with fire. She's one of those girls you can't give up because crazy girls are just so dirty, but you can't turn your back on those types. Usually they'll just try and roll you financially or say you raped her or molested their kid or something insane when you break it off, but this girl obviously stepped up her game.

Banned
    Load Metric

Haha, I'm a liberal now? That's news to me.

Here's one post I found in about 20 seconds of searching.

Quote Originally Posted by Mdwst Hstlr View Post
    These kids are the ones that broke the law here. Whether or not the old man NEEDED to do what he did I believe is immaterial. If someone breaks into your home I believe you are justified in doing whatever you can or want to do to them.

Load Metric
    Ma'am, when was the last time you saw him?

Her: Havent seen him in a long time

Later:

Ma'am what happened

Her: well, I WAS with him that day, but two people attacked us. I fled the scene.

Even Later:

Her: OK, I hacked him up, but it was in self defense

I might be able to win this case. Bitch is guilty as hell.

Load Metric
    There isn't even a remote chance that this girl isn't guilty. The fact that this is still being drug out is insane. Think about that for a second. Say this guy was your brother or son and this shit has been going on for four years. Everyday of that you would have to sit there and just accept the fact that there has been no justice and that this girl is still living and breathing, spreading her bullshit daily to anyone who will listen, and that this shit is going to just drag on and on and on. Then on top of that you have the media circus as a constant reminder as well. Disgusting.

Load Metric

These kids are the ones that broke the law here. Whether or not the old man NEEDED to do what he did I believe is immaterial. If someone breaks into your home I believe you are justified in doing whatever you can or want to do to them.
    What exactly is wrong with what he said? You come into MY house. Where MY children sleep at night. You have crossed a line that you cannot go back from. Once you make that choice, and it is a choice, you better to be ready to accept any and all forms of retribution. You aren't gonna come into my home with bad intentions and simply throw up your hands when confronted and say, "ya got me, arrest me." No. There will be consequences. Any man who doesn't believe they have every right to completely fuck this person up, either has no wife and kids, or simply stupid. That isn't bad ass talk. That's father and husband talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post

What exactly is wrong with what he said? You come into MY house. Where MY children sleep at night. You have crossed a line that you cannot go back from. Once you make that choice, and it is a choice, you better to be ready to accept any and all forms of retribution. You aren't gonna come into my home with bad intentions and simply throw up your hands when confronted and say, "ya got me, arrest me." No. There will be consequences. Any man who doesn't believe they have every right to completely fuck this person up, either has no wife and kids, or simply stupid. That isn't bad ass talk. That's father and husband talk.
    In some strange way you are 100% correct

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I know a guy, his name is Leon Ogle, a former Wrestler and referee back in the late 70's and early 80's. He came home one day and two guys were inside. He killed them both. WIth his bare hands. Badass.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post

You guys seem to think I'm taking a stance on the issue. I'm not. I never said there's anything wrong with that statement. I didn't even read the article in the OP. All I said was that some people here don't believe there's such a thing as excessive force when it comes to self defense. It's funny how just saying that gets such a defensive reaction.

Load Metric
    Prosecutors in Arizona will begin arguing today that 32-year-old Jodi Arias should die for the especially brutal murder of her one-time boyfriend, Travis Alexander, who was found dead in his shower over four years ago.
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-...5#.UORw16ywV9Y

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post
    Prosecutors in Arizona will begin arguing today that 32-year-old Jodi Arias should die for the especially brutal murder of her one-time boyfriend, Travis Alexander, who was found dead in his shower over four years ago.
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-...5#.UORw16ywV9Y

Itll likely be front page news and prime story here in Phoenix area till this case is closed. Reality is shes cooked only thing I can figure is the defense atty will try to argue in appeals that she couldnt get a fair trial due to jury bias. (hell when you wait 4 yrs and everybody knows the case pretty much what can they expect).

Load Metric
    Jodi Arias broke down crying on the first day of her long-awaited murder trial as a prosecutor described the gruesome stabbing and shooting death of her former boyfriend.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2398003.html

Load Metric
    If you have time ftp you should go down to the courthouse and check this shit out.

Jodi Arias Trial: Travis Alexander Told Arias He Was 'Nothing More Than A Dildo'
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2405515.html

Load Metric
    Six Revelations from Week One:

•After stabbing Alexander 27 times and slitting his throat from ear-to-ear, Arias allegedly shot him with a .25-caliber gun – the same caliber weapon that Arias and her grandparents reported stolen from their Northern California home just days before the killing.

•The defense portrayed the victim – a Mormon motivational speaker – as an abusive, sex-crazed deviant who treated Arias as a sex slave, asked her to wear a French maid outfit and a t-shirt reading "Travis Alexander's."

•The victim called Arias a "slut" and a "whore" in e-mails – yet he told her his passwords for social media sites, according to attorneys.

• When she called Mesa police a day after Alexander's body was found, offering to "help," Arias calmly told a detective she hadn't seen Alexander since two months earlier, when she moved back to California (she'd change her story twice, eventually claiming she killed Alexander in self-defense). Arias also inquired if there was a lot of blood at the crime scene.

• Police recovered a bloody handprint that contained a mixture of Arias' blood and Alexander's.

• At the end of his opening statements, the prosecutor played an excerpt from Arias' September 2008 interview, where she emphatically stated, "No jury will convict me, mark my words, no jury will convict me, because I'm innocent."

http://www.people.com/people/article...662096,00.html

Load Metric
    Travis' blog. Talks about dating and "trying to find out if my date has an axe murderer penned up inside of her..."
    http://travisalexander.blogspot.com/...ld-digger.html

Thread Information