Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Yuuuup! Dave Hester Sues Storage Wars saying show is...fake??

Load Metric
    Lindsay REALLY needs to take a trip to Dubai and sleep with some Sheiks for $200,000

you know they would be lining up.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    Lindsay REALLY needs to take a trip to Dubai and sleep with some Sheiks for $200,000

you know they would be lining up.

Load Metric
    A&E has responded to Storage Wars star Dave Hester’s lawsuit, and dismisses his claims that the series is “a fraud on the public”—but mostly by arguing about the law and claiming free speech.
    http://www.realityblurred.com/realit...wsuit-response
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I just watched 5 of these shows in a row and since there are so many, not sure the name but its Storage "something".

I just watched a fucking sequence where a guy sold a bunch of fucking snakes for $2,500.

Yeah, I am going to rent a storage locker and put a bunch of snakes in it and leave it.

I get the fact the show is a level but fucking snakes?

And why the fuck can't people take look? You have to stand back from the locker and guess what is in there.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The_PHA View Post
    And why the fuck can't people take look? You have to stand back from the locker and guess what is in there.
    Its called controlling the scene. You know, like when you are doing an emergency bowl resection, you dont want 5 idiots screaming over your shoulder, rushing your work now do you.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    I just watched 5 of these shows in a row and since there are so many, not sure the name but its Storage "something".

I just watched a fucking sequence where a guy sold a bunch of fucking snakes for $2,500.

Yeah, I am going to rent a storage locker and put a bunch of snakes in it and leave it.

Because if people knew exactly what was in each locker there really wouldn't be a reason to have an auction.

The owners of these storage places who get fucked by people who don't pay want to maximize their profits. That means letting people fight over a locker that might be worthless.
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post

Because if people knew exactly what was in each locker there really wouldn't be a reason to have an auction.

The owners of these storage places who get fucked by people who don't pay want to maximize their profits. That means letting people fight over a locker that might be worthless.
    That might make sense, I have never bid on a storage bin. Just fucking tilts me when one of the fucking guys holds up a screw driver and proclaims "that is a $10 bill" when Walmart sells the same fucking tool for $4 brand new.

Load Metric

Star of A&E's "Storage Wars" Mark Balelo was found dead in his car on Monday just two days after being arrested for drug charges for possession of methamphetamine.

In an apparent suicide, the reality TV personality parked his car and left it running at his auction house in Simi Valley, Calif asphyxiating himself with carbon monoxide Sunday night, according to TMZ.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...#ixzz2KiJV6wSS

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Star of A&E's "Storage Wars" Mark Balelo was found dead in his car on Monday just two days after being arrested for drug charges for possession of methamphetamine.

In an apparent suicide, the reality TV personality parked his car and left it running at his auction house in Simi Valley, Calif asphyxiating himself with carbon monoxide Sunday night, according to TMZ.

MARK WAS GOD

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post

MARK WAS GOD
    He returned a million dollar issue of Action Comics to Nic Cage. Granted he couldn't sell it legally (even though it was in a locker he purchased) but it was still an incredible thing to do.

Load Metric
    He returned a million dollar issue of Action Comics to Nic Cage. Granted he couldn't sell it legally (even though it was in a locker he purchased) but it was still an incredible thing to do.
    I had heard it was one of the players on Storage Wars but I've never seen confirmation on who. Link please.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    I had heard it was one of the players on Storage Wars but I've never seen confirmation on who. Link please.

Bronze
    Load Metric

Do you think they will have an episode where they auction off all his stuff?

Load Metric

I hope so.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Something I read on another site, have no idea it's real, but the guy might have been stuck to bookies and behind on child support.

You mix that cocktail with a couple bad lockers and some meth, it can easily turn into a self inflicted CO2 nap in a garage.

Load Metric

Name:  tumblr_l9yelkXBsE1qbxuzm.gif
Views: 578
Size:  499.9 KB

Thread Information