Page 80 of 160 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 3188

Thread: PROJEKT:SEP **SCAM** (Rolled: A Jasep Saga)

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post
    [Mike's potato surprise]

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeU View Post
    I know everyone is waiting to hear from me about the 22q money side of it.

Last night, I sent a e-mail to the executive board of the foundation to investigate. Things are slow to investigate because there was a change in President and Treasurer. And since I am a part of 2 foundations (spinal cord injury association and 22q), I know it can be a mess when you change treasurers, and that mess can last up to 6 months post change. So although the investigation on the 22q side is not complete, I do have a couple of facts about the money that came in, and what was potentially in the poker room during that show.

The foundation received $2021 through the online donation link that was earmarked from Vegas Poker Radio. That is the sum of the money donated through the link on the site. Their preliminary investigation does not show any other large sums of money that came in. No large checks, no large transfers on PayPal. Please keep in mind that this is not a final determination, just the results of a cursory preliminary investigation. The new treasurer is still looking into this for me.

The poker room money is a different story. I received this information from a very credible source with access to this information. That source is a user here, and if he would like to identify himself, I'd welcome it. According to him, $712 was taken in rake and entry fees from the tournaments and cash games. There is also $1135 that was left in player banks, and currently an unknown amount that was transferred back to John to be donated to the charity. So we are looking at well over $2000, and maybe even up to $3000 in poker room money. This money is still unaccounted for, and the final amount in question. I'm asking that if you are a part of this community, and had money in the poker room for the event, did you donate your money to the foundation at the end? If you didn't, were you paid the money you were owed from the room?

As china indicated earlier, my wife and I are the only 2 people with direct ties to the board and the foundation that live in New England. The majority of the board resided in New Jersey and Pennsylvania, but there are board members in Canada, Florida, and other states. John never gave me a check. My understanding was that he was mailing a check to the foundation, but china's information is very different.

All I am asking of John right now is that he come clean about this. He needs to make his BAP and 22q right. Only then can we move on.

I do appreciate the outpouring of support from the community on this issue as well. I'd also like to ask that if there is a "make 22q right" fund, that china or duff be in charge of that since as suggested earlier, they are two of the most trustworthy people on the board.

Thank you again to all for exposing this and supporting this. As I have more information, I will post it here.

Joe
    I spoke to Joe yesterday. I set up the 22Q poker room for Jasep, but pretty much left him to operate as he saw fit. I did not handle any of the funds - that was all Jasep.

What is known is $228 was raked from the cash games and $484 paid in tournament entries. This is the $712 referred to above.

10 players had player balances at the end of the event. These totalled $1135. I understand that all players requested that funds be sent to 22Q, with the exception of $25 mentioned by Drexel.

A further 16 players transferred their balances (totalling $831) back to Jasep at the end of the night.

I will be contacting via PM all those with balances and transfers to confirm their intentions for these funds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    Who remembers when Jasep totally freaked out on Jewdonk because Marty had scammer Chazmental as a mod under a fake name (Sparky Grizwold)?

Jasep was one of the loudest to complain about this.

In hindsight, it's a lot like many closeted gays being the loudest homophobes.
    it's a territorial thing, Jasep didn't want anyone else muscling in on his turf

Quote Originally Posted by Steve-O View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post

It is one thing to be a opportunist scammer and roll members in this forum for a stake but to steal from kids... It takes the sociopathy to a new level. I dont think even Peter DC would roll children.
    I'm starting to agree with this assesment. Assuming those funds are missing this seems like it was premeditated considering he scrambled to put it all together and came up with the idea in the first place. I also recall him griping on air that more guests weren't making donations. He may have seen this as a chance to make five-figures when he put it together.

But this is what sociopaths/psychopaths do, they fool people and leave a trail of scorched earth and burnt bridges once the gig is up, and if he stole from that charity than he fooled me, and pretty much everyone else, really good.
    now i dont feel so dumb

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    He is in a doomsday bunker right now from death threats
    So he is confirmed to be on the run? Has anyone contacted his family, his girlfriend or any other assosciates?
    Driving directions to Mexico
    This route has tolls.

Rhode Island
    1. Head east on Stone Gate Dr toward Elna St
    0.1 mi
    2. Take the 2nd right onto Himes St
    0.3 mi
    3. Turn right onto RI-102 N/Ten Rod Rd
    Continue to follow RI-102 N
    10.2 mi
    4. Turn left onto RI-102 N/Victory Hwy
    0.9 mi
    5. Merge onto I-95 S via the ramp to Westerly/Connecticut
    Passing through Connecticut
    Entering New York
    142 mi
    6. Slight right onto I-95 S/Cross Bronx Expy (signs for Geo Washington Bridge/S Interstate 678/Whitestone Bridge)
    Continue to follow I-95 S
    5.4 mi
    7. Continue onto Interstate 95 Upper Level S
    Entering New Jersey
    2.5 mi
    8. Continue onto Interstate 95 Express S
    2.9 mi
    9. Merge onto I-95 S/New Jersey Turnpike S (signs for US-46/Newark)
    Partial toll road
    4.7 mi
    10. Slight left toward I-95 S
    0.5 mi
    11. Merge onto I-95 S
    Toll road
    7.2 mi
    12. Take exit 14 to merge onto I-78 W toward US-1/US-9/US-22/Newark Airport
    Toll road
    1.7 mi
    13. Slight left onto Interstate 78 Express W
    Partial toll road
    9.3 mi
    14. Merge onto I-78 W
    Partial toll road
    Entering Pennsylvania
    126 mi
    15. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for Interstate 81/Harrisburg and merge onto I-81 S
    Passing through Maryland, West Virginia, Virginia
    Entering Tennessee
    526 mi
    16. Take exit 1B to merge onto I-40 W toward Knoxville
    53.3 mi
    17. Slight left onto I-75 (signs for Chattanooga)
    83.4 mi
    18. Take exit 2 to merge onto I-24 W toward Chattanooga/Birmingham
    6.2 mi
    19. Slight left to stay on I-24 W
    Entering Georgia
    11.0 mi
    20. Take exit 167 on the left to merge onto I-59 S toward Birmingham
    Passing through Alabama
    Entering Mississippi
    285 mi
    21. Slight left to stay on I-59 S (signs for Laurel/New Orleans)
    Entering Louisiana
    160 mi
    22. Take exit 1A to merge onto I-12 W toward Hammond
    85.6 mi
    23. Merge onto I-10 W
    Entering Texas
    190 mi
    24. Keep left at the fork
    277 mi
    25. Take exit 572 to merge onto I-35 S toward Laredo
    146 mi
    26. Take exit 8 toward TX-20 Loop/World Trade Bridge
    1.2 mi
    27. Merge onto TX-20 Loop W
    1.4 mi
    28. Continue onto World Trade Bridge
    Entering Mexico
    1.1 mi
    29. Continue onto World Trade Bridge
    0.5 mi
    30. Continue onto Camino al Puente Internacional Comercio Mundial
    3.4 mi
    31. Continue onto Nuevo Laredo-Reynosa
    6.6 mi
    32. Continue onto Carretera Federal 2
    13.0 mi
    33. Take the ramp to Carretera Nacional/MX-85
    279 ft
    34. Keep left at the fork and merge onto Carretera Nacional/MX-85
    31.6 mi
    35. Slight left onto Carretera Federal 85D S/Mexico 85D S
    75.2 mi
    36. Continue onto Sabinas Hidalgo - Monterrey
    3.1 mi
    37. Slight right to merge onto 1610
    23.7 mi
    38. Keep right at the fork and merge onto Saltillo - Monterrey Cuota
    17.8 mi
    39. Slight left toward Saltillo - Zacatecas/Zacatecas - Saltillo/Mexico 54D
    32.8 mi
    40. Continue straight onto Saltillo - Zacatecas/Zacatecas - Saltillo/Mexico 54D
    Continue to follow Saltillo - Zacatecas/Mexico 54D

174 mi
    41. Exit onto Zacatecas Boquilla de Abajo-Villa de Cos
    2.3 mi
    42. Turn right to stay on Zacatecas Boquilla de Abajo-Villa de Cos
    24.9 mi
    43. Turn right
    10.4 mi
    44. Slight left
    1.8 mi
    45. Turn left
    5.3 mi

Mexico

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post
    I spoke to Joe yesterday. I set up the 22Q poker room for Jasep, but pretty much left him to operate as he saw fit. I did not handle any of the funds - that was all Jasep.

What is known is $228 was raked from the cash games and $484 paid in tournament entries. This is the $712 referred to above.

10 players had player balances at the end of the event. These totalled $1135. I understand that all players requested that funds be sent to 22Q, with the exception of $25 mentioned by Drexel.

A further 16 players transferred their balances (totalling $831) back to Jasep at the end of the night.

I will be contacting via PM all those with balances and transfers to confirm their intentions for these funds.
    OK everyone concerned should now have a PM from me.

I was unable to locate the following users. If they go by a different name here, or you know other contact details let me know:

Agrestic, wardrj, thick_flops, brennan0602, gldstndrdftw
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post

IP resolves to an area where Jewdonk definitely isn't.
    Jsearles again? This is getting pretty sad, if so.
    if this is Jsearles again someone needs to call 911 to send a swat team to his house because a gunman is holding hostages

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo Tomasi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post

Jsearles again? This is getting pretty sad, if so.
    if this is Jsearles again someone needs to call 911 to send a swat team to his house because a gunman is holding hostages
    If it's jsearles, then you need to send a twat team.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post
    Also I thought Johnny worked in the restaurant biz prior to poker?

Verizon...come on man!

Look where is personal website points to there.

Load Metric

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

OK everyone concerned should now have a PM from me.

I was unable to locate the following users. If they go by a different name here, or you know other contact details let me know:

Agrestic, wardrj, thick_flops, brennan0602, gldstndrdftw
    wardrj is my brother in law Ryan and brennan0602 is my brother. They both donated whatever balances they had but neither one can remember how much was in there account.

Also on the Brandon issue of not mentioning the $600. Brandon, Johnny and myself were all on Skype after one of our shows. I heard Johnny tell Brandon instead of me sending you the $600 and you just sending it back to me I will put the money in and call off our debt. At this time Brandon and I could do nothing but believe what we were being told.

I still hope that everyone is made whole and that we get to the bottom of the 22Q money. If there is anything I can do I will do it and I will do my part to make the 22Q charity whole for the money they should have gotten from our great community.

Kevin

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

First, the thread should be labeled: Juansep Scam/ An Exploration in Entitlement Issues, because that’s all this thread is in a big way now.

This is how a dude like Juansep thinks imo, “I came up with the idea for the charity podcast. Without me, they would have nothing, but now they have a few thousand dollars.”

When he was setting up VPR and telling everyone different stories, his thinking is “I am doing all the work, and this thing is going to be huge, and no one will care once the money starts rolling in exactly what may have been said originally. Mark and Brandon didn’t invest anything really, so what exact percentage they own is unimportant, and neither of them is real vigilant about the small details anyway.”

This is how a cat like him reconciles this shit in his brain I think. He’s an entitled dreamer.

Juan draws a line in the sand, crosses it, draws another, and sleeps at night by telling himself that he’ll keep all the balls in the air. He’s a glorified check-kiter who has now crossed to the really dark side with the charity thing if true.

The very first post in this thread by him spells it all out. It screams, “I am a busted up and broke Rican. Please give me some money so I don’t have to get a real job.” If you donated just to lend a hand to a dude from the internet, props to you for being nice. But for those fuckers whining about not being told hunches by those with incomplete information, just lol at you.

I am literally shocked that anyone is mad at anyone else besides Juan, and viewed this thread as anything other than what it was.

The fucker begged for money to play live small stakes poker(which is probably not even beatable for more than minimum wage, at best, with a 5k roll) because he didn’t want to get a real job. This is clearly stated in the OP.

If you needed clued in, it’s time to board the short bus.

condensed his HOF post, but I've been doing mental gymnastics over this for days and BCR just merged my two lines of thoughts perfectly (Jasep the opportunistic hustler and Jasep the sociopath).

Also, if you're piling on Drexel you should pile on me as well, because I did the EXACT same thing only with $200 I was owed instead of $600. If I had any idea he would roll people I never would have kept quiet, but it was after him selling out Projekt Sep and the stake actually starting that all this really bad shit came out. I knew he was in a bad way financially, but I thought Projekt Sep was a real attempt to right the ship, until the first Thursday payout, and at that time it was too late. I don't want to speak for Drexel or anyone else, but this seems to be the general consensus

***EDIT**** Let me clarify that I did say my investment was a rollover from a previous BAP, but this occured on another site since I was not active here. I didn't post in this thread until the shit hit the fan
    Last edited by Steve-O; 02-03-2013 at 08:17 AM.
    I write things about poker at my Poker Blog and elsewhere on the Internets

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve-O View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bukowski72 View Post
    It looks like his resume was not completely blank. I think Jasep or someone he is close with was involved here
    I've spoken with him about the restaurants a while back when we were talking about food. He said they got vilified by a newspaper/local tv after they had rats or cockroaches (can't remeber which) and they had to close them down after that
    rats & cockroaches are staples on Puerto Rican menu's

I fixed the links on Bukowski's post on page 67. Definitely go back and read it if you haven't yet.
    note to self: read Bukowski's post on page 67

Quote Originally Posted by zealanddonk View Post
    Has it been confirmed that Jasep's birth name was either Juan SEPULVEDA or Juan Estola?
    Estola is his middle name itt

Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

There isn't any reason why anybody needs to apologize to you. You had inside info. Info no regular posters had. If anything you need to apologize to Hockey guy and others.
    Nobody "needs" to apologize to me. I am not going to ban anyone for the lack of an apology. You are allowed to post on this forum even if you don't like me.

However, I think apologizing is the right thing to do.

They were angry that I was ALLOWING others (people with NO INSIDE INFO) to bring up common-sense concerns regarding this BAP.

It's not like they were trashing me for bringing up unlikely-to-be-true accusations against Jasep, when in reality I knew the real story the whole time.

Here they were angry at me for ALLOWING others to discuss it.

They wanted me to shut down any questioning of Jasep.

That was already a ridiculous request, but uber-ridiculous when viewed in hindsight.

For anyone to still complain about "trolling of Jasep" in this thread is laughable.
    Druff did you see any red flags at that point in time that gave you cause for concern about Jasep or just a common sense policy to let the discussion continue
    Last edited by Rollo Tomasi; 02-03-2013 at 06:55 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Dad View Post
    druff just said this person had a good reputation in this community at the time the BAP was being set up. I think many people shared that perspective - not counting person's with what could be called insider knowledge. One might expect the person's partners to perhaps have inside knowledge and any one holding debt from the person selling the BAP.

So, my question in thinking to the future, is how is a potential investor in a BAP, a person that is in the same community, expected to know that the advertised lead investor in the BAP is actually putting no money whatsoever into the BAP and instead rolling debt into it - unless the lead investor and / or the BAP seller discloses this to the community. Also others were doing the same thing - that us rolling debt into it. I know from my perspective, had this BAP been advertised as "A few of this community's debtees along with the person selling the BAP are welcoming fresh money into a BAP so that the debtor can try to earn the debtees money back and also make some money for the new investors" - that this would not have been nearly as attractive sounding as the BAP was presented on this forum. I wonder if it had been presented this way, especially with the lead investor not actually putting any cash in, whether it ever would have gotten off the ground.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post
    He fuckin knew that Jasep didnt have the $600 to pay him and he let it roll into a bap that clearly was now underfunded which he admitted to, so dont talk shit about me for calling out what actually happened just because you wanna swing from his nuts.
    You keep saying that like it means something. Like it's his obligation to be the forum watchdog. You're the type of person who is handed a form and when he's told to sign it, he simply does so without reading it. Then afterwards, you get pissed off at what you agreed to and blame it on somebody else because they didn't spell it out to you before you signed. All you faggots should have read BEFORE you signed, not blame others afterwards for not holding your hand for you. Pathetic.
    First off Im not I didnt invest. I never said anyone besides Jasep is responsible I just think Drexel with his link to the community was unethical for not letting everyone know he really didnt buy as many shares as was posted. Im not just saying this I've been around the staking business for a long time. I've been staked by many different groups and have staked others. Theres a code of ethics you obviously just dont understand. Theres nothing anyone can say to you your like Druff your always right.

The simple minded anal idoit thing to say is everyone who invested is a dumbass or everyone can learn what they may have contributed to the problem and learn from it.

Load Metric
    Is Jasep the only degen gambler that is so fucking lazy that even when he's given money he can't be bothered to go out and gamble.
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

Load Metric
    I need to clarify something here.

I keep seeing people blame Brandon for this, and that's really bothering me.

Brandon is not deserving of any blame in this situation.

Some are asking, "Why didn't Brandon alert Druff to this situation a long time ago?"

He actually did. So did Chinamaniac.

However, the information they had back then was FAR less than what we have today.

Right when PROJEKT:SEP started (December 8), both China and Brandon explained their concerns to me.

Their concerns at the time involved the following factors:

1) Jasep's cell phone number seemed to be rapidly changing, and his reasoning behind it (he broke his iPhone) did not seem to make sense.

2) Jasep gave up his own place and claimed he moved in with his girlfriend.

3) Jasep was being evasive regarding transferring control of VPR's finances to Chinamaiac.

We spoke about this on the phone, and concluded that Jasep was likely broke. We felt that he had to give up his place because he could no longer afford it, and maybe even sold his iPhone and got some cheapo phone in order to save money.

However, he had already admitted to basically being broke in both the original post of this thread, as well as his own radio show. PROJEKT:SEP seemed to be a last-ditch attempt at building a bankroll, basically starting from nothing. We thought all of the investors understood that, so we didn't see the value of humiliating Jasep with revealing the fact that he was so broke that he had to give up his place and his phone. And again, we didn't have proof of this. Jasep claimed that his phone was simply in the process of being replaced, and that he moved in with his girlfriend because their relationship had progressed to more serious. If we had publicly accused him of being flat broke, he could have easily made excuses that we wouldn't have been able to disprove, and we would have looked like assholes.

Regarding VPR, again that was a red flag, but they did not have any proof that he had done anything wrong. Until it became VERY clear that he was intentionally dodging visibility into the finances, Brandon and China would have looked like assholes accusing him of anything. Indeed, he did most of the work on VPR, so it wasn't outrageous to believe he would have taken control of the finances, even if that wasn't the original agreement.

We all agreed that we simply did not have enough evidence to make such grave accusations against him, and that quietly investigating it behind the scenes was the better play. All of the "gotcha" evidence came to light very recently. That's what led us to come forward with what we knew.

Furthermore, it appeared that the money was already collected. If it was a scam, the money was likely gone. If it was not a scam, it would still be there. There didn't seem to be much in between. We did not know at the time about the "double selling", which didn't seem possible because everyone knew who had bought pieces (or so we thought). This also contributed to our decision to keep quiet until we had conclusive evidence that we could feel comfortable presenting. Remember, these were serious allegations that would likely damage his name forever, so we didn't want to take public accusations lightly.

So please do not blame Brandon for this. It was a joint decision to investigate quietly and wait until we really had the proper amount of evidence to come forward and accuse him of being a scammer.

At the time PROJEKT:SEP started, we did NOT know any of the following:

- That Jasep had an identity theft conviction where the mother of his daughter was the victim

- That there was any reason to believe he had ripped off the 22Q foundation

- That he had double-sold any shares

- That the VPR server was $4.95/month and being reported as $120/month

- That he he was secretly trying to sell VPR behind the scenes

- That he would react with such panic when someone would attempt to come watch him play

- That his prior "restaurant ownership" appears to be simply working at his brother's restaurnts

- That he had been surviving off of borrowing from friends like Tim Byrd for quite some time

These are all things that came out recently.

In hindsight, it is easy to say, "You should have said something earlier" (knowing now that he was guilty), but that decision was much tougher when it was just a moderate suspicion based on very circumstantial evidence.

Finally, what about Brandon's $600? Should he have mentioned that it was simply passing a debt into shares? Perhaps, but this is the sort of thing you only think about after-the-fact. I guarantee that Brandon was not trying to cover anything up or freeroll off of other people's cash. He just figured it was an automatic that, if Jasep transfers debt into BAP shares, Brandon can take credit for having $600 in BAP shares. Brandon never vouched for this BAP or encouraged people to invest in it. His investment in it should not automatically be considered an endorsement. Furthermore, having $4400 in cash and $5000 in cash is basically the same thing in a BAP like this. It's not like it made a major difference in the amount of money he had to play with. Also, since its likely he barely played at all, but rather stole all of the money, this likely had zero impact on the final result.

I hope that the blame against people other than Jasep can end, and we can move on trying to track him down and force him to deal with this situation.
    This is complete bullshit Druff. You know damn well that if you put your money in someone his roll would have to be to the penny what he claimed. Plus if hes doing it with Brandon then who else is he doing it with. This is a question investors could have asked themselves had they known it before they invested. The fact this is even arguable suggests that theres not real poker players on this site that understand how staking works.

This is my last post on this because were just going round and round and you guys are clearly sticking together on this, but I know that if Druff had his money involved he wouldnt see it the same way.

Load Metric
    Basically if anyone is asking you for money on a public Internet forum then they are pretty much broke and a scammer. There are VERY few exceptions to this, China is the only one that comes to mind. But if you need a stake to play $100 tourneys half way across the country like Jasep did then be prepared to kiss your money goodbye.
    The reason I didnt invest is not because I didnt trust him it was because I invested in his tourney BAP and he was too lazy to play in them. I dont care what % your getting if people are paying for you to play in big guarantee tourneys I dont want to hear 1 excuse why you didnt play in it. The guy got money handed to him and was to fuckin lazy to go play. That with the fact everything about the BAP was amateurish. I remember reading he was going to play some 2/5 with a 5k roll thats like suicide.
    i think you are missing the point here Shady that there was little or none left to play with, most of it was gone before Jasep ever hit the felt on day one and whatever was left disappeared to pay bills in a few days, that's why he was "sick" all the time and on the days he "allegedly" played made vague update reports

I'll admit that, even though I make it a point to never borrow or loan, I almost bought some shares of the BAP. Purely because I enjoyed his radio show and he seemed down on his luck. It never occurred to me, given his past, that he could be a scammer. Wasn't even on my radar as a possiblilty. I don't blame or think anyone who bought shares is stupid so please don't feel like you are.
    i did buy 2 shares but he caught me on the double sell which feels dumb

[QUOTE=Iamdlloyd;126254]
    EMERGENCY RADIO NEEDED TONIGHT DUE TO PROJEKT:SEP **SCAM** (Rolled: A Jasep Saga) UPGRADE

since PROJEKT:SEP has been upgraded into a **SCAM** how about emergency radio tonight so the rollees

I concur....EMERGENCY RADIO DRUFF
    Druff proly doesn't want to do emergency radio b/c it would turn into an 8-10 hour marathon but if he waits till teusday night it could be longer lol esepcially if Drexel is going to be on too

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post
    Also I thought Johnny worked in the restaurant biz prior to poker?

Verizon...come on man!

http://www.webstatsdomain.com/domain...okerradio.com/

Enough said...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamdlloyd View Post
    EMERGENCY RADIO NEEDED TONIGHT DUE TO PROJEKT:SEP **SCAM** (Rolled: A Jasep Saga) UPGRADE

since PROJEKT:SEP has been upgraded into a **SCAM** how about emergency radio tonight so the rollees

I concur....EMERGENCY RADIO DRUFF
    Druff proly doesn't want to do emergency radio b/c it would turn into an 8-10 hour marathon but if he waits till teusday night it could be longer lol esepcially if Drexel is going to be on too

You may have missed it in the previous post by Brandon...He resigned from radio....so I doubt he will be on with Druff on Tuesday

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by pikachar View Post

http://www.webstatsdomain.com/domain...okerradio.com/

Enough said...
    Wow, according to that site my crappy ass blog (that cost $0) that I post on once every two weeks has a better page rank and is worth roughly the same... although it values PokerNews.com at $30k --maybe I'll make Tony G an offer
    I write things about poker at my Poker Blog and elsewhere on the Internets

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexel View Post

How many things have to go down involving Drexel before we start looking at him?

I'm going to keep my word. I will work with JoeU. I will contact the authorities and fly to RI if necessary. I will keep everyone that has been working on this and communicating with me updated offline. I will do all I can to help restitution be made. But besides that I'm done. I've donated enough time over the years trying to entertain and make people laugh to have numerous posters (and not trolls) have the audacity to say "maybe we should look at drexel" and then I read 5 pages further and no one responds or felt the need to respond. Cmon.

edit: Mark plz feel free to add/correct anything in regards to the VPR issues since you were involved with all of this with me
    I feels for you bro, there weren't any responses because everyone knows that it is ridiculous
    your huge fan base needs you back on radio brandon

Thread Information