Page 42 of 160 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292142 ... LastLast

Thread: PROJEKT:SEP **SCAM** (Rolled: A Jasep Saga)

Load Metric
    Pikachar is gonna have a show in about 10 minutes to talk about this rolling lowlimitpokerradio.com

Bronze
    Load Metric
    how come vegaspokerradio.com brings us to PFA ?

i wanna go post on SEP forum... what gives

Oh and lol @

Tags for this Thread:

Add / Edit Tags
    bring grape jelly to jail, gay sex is a faggot, jasep smoked vwls weed, no more hookers and blow, pack it up for mexico son, prisoners will bap of him, puerta ricans steal, septic tank

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Good evening everyone,
    First thing I want to say is I've never been a big forum guy but I will do my best to stay on top of this and answer each and every question you have for me. I want to give my background and relationship with JaSep. I became friends with JaSep through my friendship with Tim Byrd. Tim and I met through poker and have become very close friends over the years. Tim considered and even introduced JaSep to me as his brother and our friendship started there. We all use to play a weekly home game at Tim's house and these were a majority of my original interactions with JaSep. Skipping ahead through the years JaSep and I never had stayed in touch outside of seeing each other through Tim. Such as family parties or poker tournaments. But we obviously started to talk more with the start of Filthy Limper. Tim called me up one day and asked me to come over his house bc he and JaSep had something they wanted to discuss with me. They told me they were starting FLPR and asked me to partner up with them. I agreed and we signed contracts and I was given a 10% stake in FLPR. From there 99% of my interactions with JaSep would happen on the day of our show. Anyone who has listened to the show for a long time would know all of these facts already.

I want to start by saying I've never made or collected any money from FLPR or VPR. JaSep owes me a few hundred dollars but nothing along the lines of anyone else. Everything that is going on here makes me sick. I did these radio shows bc I love the game of poker and doing radio was a gear hobby for me. I always looked forward to Thursday nights and would always brag to everyone I knew about what I was apart of. I feel like all those things were ripped away from bc of the bad decisions and lies of someone who I called a friend. So yes I am upset and pissed off about what has been taken from me. I understand some people will look at me as guilty by association and I hope I can gain all of your trust back and answer any questions you have. Since day 1 of hearing about Project Sept I felt like I asked the tough questions that I would want answered if my money was involved. I did receive a little bit of heat for grilling him but the one thing that anyone who knows me would say is that I will always be honest and speak out about what I believe in.

I don't know what other light I can shed on anything right now. I feel disgusted bc I was naive and taken advantage of by a friend. I never knew anything about John Devine paying to own part of the site. I never received any money from that or from our sponsorship with BSA. I am hoping that my suspicions about the money for 22Q are wrong. I truly hope that they received every single dollar we raised for them. The iron man is one the things in my life I am most proud of and feel like a better person for doing it. As many of you know I have a large very close family who also took part in it and I'm proud of that as well. I pledge here that if any money was not sent to the charity that I will contribute that money to the charity to make it right. JoeU knows me better than anyone in this community and can back me up that I had no involvement in any wrong doings. But just bc of that doesn't make me completely innocent and there should have been a checks and balances. I'm rambling now bc I'm truly upset about everything that has happened.

Lastly for now I want to tell everyone that I still feel truly blessed for all the relationships and friends I have made through the shows. Especially to have become good friends with Drexel and I hope some day to get back on the air with him and to continue to learn from the best in the business. Like I said before ask any question you want me to answer either here or on twitter I am imneverwright on there.

Thanks for your time

Load Metric
    http://www.lowlimitpokerradio.com/index.php?a=26

Druff i hope you dont have a problem with me posting this.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinWright View Post
    Good evening everyone,
    First thing I want to say is I've never been a big forum guy but I will do my best to stay on top of this and answer each and every question you have for me. I want to give my background and relationship with JaSep. I became friends with JaSep through my friendship with Tim Byrd. Tim and I met through poker and have become very close friends over the years. Tim considered and even introduced JaSep to me as his brother and our friendship started there. We all use to play a weekly home game at Tim's house and these were a majority of my original interactions with JaSep. Skipping ahead through the years JaSep and I never had stayed in touch outside of seeing each other through Tim. Such as family parties or poker tournaments. But we obviously started to talk more with the start of Filthy Limper. Tim called me up one day and asked me to come over his house bc he and JaSep had something they wanted to discuss with me. They told me they were starting FLPR and asked me to partner up with them. I agreed and we signed contracts and I was given a 10% stake in FLPR. From there 99% of my interactions with JaSep would happen on the day of our show. Anyone who has listened to the show for a long time would know all of these facts already.

I want to start by saying I've never made or collected any money from FLPR or VPR. JaSep owes me a few hundred dollars but nothing along the lines of anyone else. Everything that is going on here makes me sick. I did these radio shows bc I love the game of poker and doing radio was a gear hobby for me. I always looked forward to Thursday nights and would always brag to everyone I knew about what I was apart of. I feel like all those things were ripped away from bc of the bad decisions and lies of someone who I called a friend. So yes I am upset and pissed off about what has been taken from me. I understand some people will look at me as guilty by association and I hope I can gain all of your trust back and answer any questions you have. Since day 1 of hearing about Project Sept I felt like I asked the tough questions that I would want answered if my money was involved. I did receive a little bit of heat for grilling him but the one thing that anyone who knows me would say is that I will always be honest and speak out about what I believe in.

I don't know what other light I can shed on anything right now. I feel disgusted bc I was naive and taken advantage of by a friend. I never knew anything about John Devine paying to own part of the site. I never received any money from that or from our sponsorship with BSA. I am hoping that my suspicions about the money for 22Q are wrong. I truly hope that they received every single dollar we raised for them. The iron man is one the things in my life I am most proud of and feel like a better person for doing it. As many of you know I have a large very close family who also took part in it and I'm proud of that as well. I pledge here that if any money was not sent to the charity that I will contribute that money to the charity to make it right. JoeU knows me better than anyone in this community and can back me up that I had no involvement in any wrong doings. But just bc of that doesn't make me completely innocent and there should have been a checks and balances. I'm rambling now bc I'm truly upset about everything that has happened.

Lastly for now I want to tell everyone that I still feel truly blessed for all the relationships and friends I have made through the shows. Especially to have become good friends with Drexel and I hope some day to get back on the air with him and to continue to learn from the best in the business. Like I said before ask any question you want me to answer either here or on twitter I am imneverwright on there.

Thanks for your time
    How did Micon get in this

Gold
    Load Metric
    IP CHECK.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    www.lowlimitpokerradio.com

its on like donkey kong

Load Metric
    Good evening everyone,

Thanks for your time
    Never did I suspect you or Tim to be involved in Jasep's shady dealing's
    -Allergic to the struggle

Load Metric
    The show has started http://www.lowlimitpokerradio.com/index.php?a=26

The call in number is (504) 208-5750

Load Metric
    I would just like to chime in here with some information that might be beneficial to many of us here at PFA. While I dont personally know Jasep, or have any involvement of his buy a piece program, I do know a few things about personal grooming. I believe in taking care of myself and follow a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

I hope this helps.

Load Metric
    Good evening everyone,

Thanks for your time
    Kevin this is perhaps the most standup post I've ever seen on a forum
    I write things about poker at my Poker Blog and elsewhere on the Internets

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BET View Post
    Good evening everyone,

Thanks for your time
    Never did I suspect you or Tim to be involved in Jasep's shady dealing's
    Kevin if you know can say how much money jasep rolled Tim for? I hate to see tim get rolled, We hung out a little when he was in Florida and I knew when I met Tim he was a stand guy and would never be involved in this mess

Load Metric
    Im imagining Jasep listening to this radio broadcast, and defecating in his boxers.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Other than 4bet, I think someone else had this guy pegged all along:

http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/showthread.php?104-Jasep-why-don-t-you-acknowledge-the-100-staking-competition-bet/page3

Quote Originally Posted by 2outer (AKA jsearles22)
    Can we get a monthly recap of excuses? Sick on day 2, appointment day 3, stayed up late day 4, slept thru alarm day 5. Now sick again. Changed schedule cause of radio, personal issues, & health.

Projekt Sep was about recommitting. I'm not trolling, just pointing out the glaringly obvious that maybe this isn't meant to be?

Remember when Sepulveda offered to float Vegas in the jsearles22 debacle? Or remember when Johnny was make $1000 bets with PLOL about movie debuts just last fall? Clearly this guy makes good life roll decisions. Take care of your daughter and quit betting on Batman fag!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BUBBLES View Post

would Druff mind if we used PFA Chat while listening

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post

But if it blew up and was making say $15k a month which now Jasep claims your percentage isn't what you claim and he says so sue me? You didn't officially sign anything and that would suck.

I know the site wasn't making money but if somehow it got very profitable then you'd be left in bad spot.

These are moot points now I get it but all I'm trying to say is get that contract in the future regardless if you think it won't be a big money maker or not.
    You're right about always needing a contract, even if it's among friends.

That was one of the mistakes I made with DD, and it contributed to the eventual split-up. We had certain oral agreements in 2009 that everyone denied making when we had our blow-up in 2011. I had no way to prove it. It's even possible that the other-parties-in-question legitimately didn't remember making such agreements. It was a mess.

That's why I drew up such a detailed contract when I left the site, and it turned out I was very smart to do so.

Moral of the story is that you should always have all business arrangements in writing, even if it's with friends, because you never know when your friends will no longer be.
    This is just it money changes people and who knows where any site is headed even if you feel it won't be that successful it's still important to get that contract. Sometimes you develop a sentimental attachment like what you felt with DD at the time of the breakup and that has some real value to you in life.

Personally I won't loan money except maybe like a $20 here or there when I know for a fact the person will be able to pay me back in a few days and at the same time I don't like to borrow money ever.

If I had to borrow $16 because it was necessary to keep a website up then that would make me feel like total shit if I was at that position in my life where I'm that broke. I just don't want the burden of having to chase people down for money or feel like scum if I couldn't pay someone back by a certain time. Money ruins so many family and friend relationships that I rather that not be the case in my life. I would hate it if I was in a spot like Drexel was with that other site owner who I felt was my friend saying he wanted to cut ties with me if I didn't give him a loan but in that case I would just disassociate myself with that person permanently if the position is give them money or they won't be a friend.

This rolling is completely like that silly show on MTV called Catfish except not for dating but someone impersonating they are this or that then when it's time to meet up they find every excuse in the world to weasel out.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo Tomasi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BUBBLES View Post

would Druff mind if we used PFA Chat while listening
    llpr has a chat room rollo

Banned
    Load Metric
    I can understand rolling banks or gambling web sites, but rolling a legitimate charitable organization to help sick children is seriously psychopathic.

Fuck Jasep.
    You've hit rock bottom man.

Load Metric
    Embezzling is the criminal act of a person stealing property that he or she was entrusted with. It most commonly happens with money, stocks, and bonds. For an act to legally be considered embezzling, a few different factors have to be present, including stealing the property intentionally and being in a position of trust. Some people successfully steal for years without being caught, but most of the time this isn't the case. The penalties for this crime vary by jurisdiction as well as how much was taken.

Property Types and Required Circumstances

Both tangible and intangible property can be embezzled. The tangible type includes things like paintings, office supplies, pieces of equipment, and jewelry; while the intangible type include financial instruments like stocks, bonds, and money. For a theft to legally be considered embezzling, the person doing the stealing has to be in a position of trust with someone else's things. This means that unlike burglary, trespassing doesn't occur. Besides the trust requirement, the person taking the property must claim ownership of it.

Examples

There are many different types of embezzling, both in terms of private and corporate financing. A father may embezzle from his daughter by taking money from a trust set up for her that he oversees, or a charity's financial director might do it by taking donated funds for his or her private use. Employees also steal in this way by not putting money in a cash drawer when they should, or creating an imaginary invoice and then taking the money used to pay it. Likewise, a manager might create an imaginary employee and then take the salary owed to him or her. Another common type of embezzling is slightly under reporting income and keeping the difference.

Warning Signs

People and companies can avoid becoming victims of an embezzlement scheme by conducting frequent and regular audits. They can also look for warning signs, like an employee having a sudden jump in his or her standard of living with no extra income to explain it, or seeing an unexplainable drop in company profits. Other signs include financial records becoming disorganized or accounts and documents inexplicably going missing.

Penalties

In most jurisdictions, embezzling is punishable by a fine and possibly jail time. Depending on the amount of property taken, a convicted offender receives either a misdemeanor or felony on his or her criminal record. In one famous ruling in 2009, Bernie Madoff, a former stockbroker, received a 150 year prison sentence for taking as much as $65 billion USD from investors. Besides the penalties for the theft, embezzlers can also be penalized for not including the stolen items or funds on their tax returns. In the US, the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) allows those who return their funds to take a tax deduction, but if they don't include them on their tax return to begin with, they are liable for tax evasion.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by neveragain39 View Post
    I can understand rolling banks or gambling web sites, but rolling a legitimate charitable organization to help sick children is seriously psychopathic.

Fuck Jasep.
    You've hit rock bottom man.
    This is truly as low as you can get, Even i didn't think he was that big of a trash lowlife to roll 22q

Thread Information