Page 38 of 160 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888138 ... LastLast

Thread: PROJEKT:SEP **SCAM** (Rolled: A Jasep Saga)

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SetofKs View Post
    The septic tank has collapsed. Nobody will be getting paid. I mean, who gets a $5k stake as their last ditch effort to keep their poker dream alive, and then just doesn't even play? What money was he using for living expenses? He paid drexel $600, but drexel never even originally invested $600 cash to begin with. Drexel put in a ghost $600 that the septic tank owed him. Where did the $600 he paid drexel come from? Why does he need until the 6th to pay?

Yes sir, but I think you had some insider information on this one. When I saw this post I knew it was a lock that something shady was going on, because china is friends with cmoney, and china at the time was business partners with the septic tank, so the two had obviously spoken.
    Excellent theory but havnt spoke to Cmoney since 2012
    Long time ago.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by pavoe View Post
    When a guy I'm supposed to trust as a business partner says he's meeting someone with a bank draft I'm inclined to believe him. Am I supposed to contact 22q and make sure a guy I'm supposed to trust sent a check?

Jasep told me plain as day he had the check and was meeting the guy.

I am not saying you had to check then but I would try to get in contact with JoeU now asap.
    He was contacted already

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SetofKs View Post
    The septic tank has collapsed. Nobody will be getting paid. I mean, who gets a $5k stake as their last ditch effort to keep their poker dream alive, and then just doesn't even play? What money was he using for living expenses? He paid drexel $600, but drexel never even originally invested $600 cash to begin with. Drexel put in a ghost $600 that the septic tank owed him. Where did the $600 he paid drexel come from? Why does he need until the 6th to pay?

Yes sir, but I think you had some insider information on this one. When I saw this post I knew it was a lock that something shady was going on, because china is friends with cmoney, and china at the time was business partners with the septic tank, so the two had obviously spoken.
    Excellent theory but havnt spoke to Cmoney since 2012
    Well, he really is god then

Load Metric
    It doesn't take wormhole insight to realize that live staking an internet guy probably wouldn't have ended well.

'Going back to the grind' due to having no other life options was how he roped everyone in? LOL

PeterDC should have been a glaring reminder that things are not always as they seem.

As horrible as JSearles was in trolling China about his BAP, every person that runs one of them should be subject to that kind of scrutiny (at least from their backers).

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve-O View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post
    I guess im the only one who thinks that Drexel was shady as hell. He knew Jasep was broke and not only didnt he tell anyone about it he rolled money that didnt exsist into the bap. The people buying in thought the bap was for 5k but Drexel knew he didnt have 5k. Not to mention Drexel has a big name and when it says you invested 2k in jasep that makes everyone else feel its a safe investment. Not that it couldnt lose but that they wouldnt get rolled.
    He was probably thinking the same thing I was, Jasep doesn't have any money and this Stake is his chance to pull himself up off the ground. My investmnent was also a rollover from previous BAP because I believed he couldn't pay me if I asked for the $200 and didn't want to make things worse for him or the other people he owed money. I'd also done a dozen transactions with the guy including the waterslide thingy, where he could have gotten $100 out of me and put me off til the spring if he needed to (which is when I asked him to bring it to me). To me everything about the guy screamed Hustler, but with some ethics. Which could still be true if he makes things right
    So far thats $800 of the 5k. Theres no chance this guy is paying you back at least not whole because he doesnt have it, and he never did.

Load Metric
    Jesus - how many times do people from this community need to get their fingers burned before they stop giving money to strangers.

Load Metric
    Everyone is missing the main point.

Did Jasep reveal before the stake that hes hispanic?

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    Ok then. He can go to boa today and put it in druffs acc and he can disperse it. Lol @ waiting another week. He should have proved he had it lAst week when questions popped
    7 more days?

Have Jasep take a picture of the money laid out and e-mail or host it on a pic site where only his backers could see it.
    Last edited by bukowski72; 01-31-2013 at 01:04 PM.

Load Metric
    Pikachar's part of the puzzle:

After defending this guy for x amount of months, one post by 6TP taught me one lesson... Reap what you sow, and read what's going on. So I decided to talk to 6TP privately about everything, he stumbled upon Sep's criminal records. It's not the fact he has a record that concerns me, it's the fact that key event in FLPR and VPR seem to match up to these court dates.

Let's get started shall we.
    --
    ID Fraud Cases

Case ID: 32-2011-00953 - JOHN SEPULVEDA
    Court : (DC) District Court Location : (3D) 3rd District Court
    Filing Date: Monday , February 07th, 2011
    Type: F - FELONY
    Balance Due: $0.00

Case ID: P2-2011-1123A - JOHN E. SEPULVEDA
    Court : (SC) SUPERIOR COURT Location : (P) PROVIDENCE COUNTY
    Filing Date: Wednesday, April 20th, 2011
    Balance Due: $270.00
    --
    Driving w/ Suspended License

Case ID: 61-2011-14821 - JOHN SEPULVEDA
    Court : (DC) District Court Location : (6D) 6th District Court
    Filing Date: Tuesday , November 01st, 2011
    Type: M - MISDEMEANOR

PLEA OF NOLO CONTEND COST ONLY

05-MAR-12
    --
    Notice the dates on these public records (e-mail me for link) you will see some correlation here in a second when I reveal when Sep actually contacted me via e-mail in this blurb.

Name:  sep e-mail #1.jpg
Views: 1119
Size:  576.7 KB

Now that's one month prior to the date the case was filed at Superior Court, but one month after it was sent to District Court. This could be one of his lines/angles that he used in real life to keep this info "secret". For whatever reason, I decided to agree for $6,000 for 20% of FLPR at the time. This is verified by these images below.

Name:  IMAG0135.jpg
Views: 1048
Size:  247.8 KB

Here's the one thing I did, that might be the ultimate positive on this situation. I e-dogged the shit out of him (ha I actually felt bad, but now I don't anymore)... yeah I drew out payments until September (after I won that $9.4K at bossier city). The odd thing is that most of those payments involve a change in status in one of his two court cases during this time. Here's what I have broken down and by payment. If you wish to see every e-mail and/or text message you can contact me directly via pikachar@gmail.com

27 Mar 2012 After DETERMINATION OF ATTORNEY 15-MAR-2012 (ID Fraud)
    15 Apr 2012 15-APR-2012 WEB PAYMENT (Driving, fun fact he told me about this one, the other one, not so much)
    Name:  sep e-mail #3.jpg
Views: 1042
Size:  74.6 KB
    16 Apr 2012
    07 May 2012
    28 May 2012
    17 June 2012
    12 July 2012
    21 July 2012 19-JUL-2012 DEFT DOES NOT APPEAR/20-JUL-2012 WARRANT ISSUED... Plot thickens
    22 July 2012
    01 Aug 2012
    15 Sep 2012 20-SEP-2012 DEFN RETRACTS PLEA/NOT GUILTY/AGREEMENT TO PAY COSTS/JUDGMENT ENTERED
    Name:  1850.jpg
Views: 1072
Size:  202.6 KB
    Amazing what $1850 can buy you huh? By the way that's one of 4 phone numbers he has, last excuse I heard was it's disconnected.

More coming about Project:Rolled next post
    Last edited by pikachar; 01-31-2013 at 04:04 PM.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by pikachar View Post
    Pikachar's part of the puzzle:

After defending this guy for x amount of months, one post by 6TP taught me one lesson... Reap what you sow, and read what's going on. So I decided to talk to 6TP privately about everything, he stumbled upon Sep's criminal records. It's not the fact he has a record that concerns me, it's the fact that key event in FLPR and VPR seem to match up to these court dates.

Let's get started shall we.
    --
    ID Fraud Cases

Case ID: 32-2011-00953 - JOHN SEPULVEDA
    Court : (DC) District Court Location : (3D) 3rd District Court
    Filing Date: Monday , February 07th, 2011

Case ID: P2-2011-1123A - JOHN E. SEPULVEDA
    Court : (SC) SUPERIOR COURT Location : (P) PROVIDENCE COUNTY
    Filing Date: Wednesday, April 20th, 2011
    Balance Due: $270.00
    --
    Driving w/ Suspended License

Case ID: 61-2011-14821 - JOHN SEPULVEDA
    Court : (DC) District Court Location : (6D) 6th District Court
    Filing Date: Tuesday , November 01st, 2011
    Type: M - MISDEMEANOR

PLEA OF NOLO CONTEND COST ONLY

05-MAR-12
    --
    Notice the dates on these public records (e-mail me for link) you will see some correlation here in a second when I reveal when Sep actually contacted me via e-mail in this blurb.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Now that's one month prior to the date the case was filed at Superior Court, but one month after it was sent to District Court. This could be one of his lines/angles that he used in real life to keep this info "secret". For whatever reason, I decided to agree for $6,000 for 20% of FLPR at the time. This is verified by these images below.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    (Old phone)
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Here's the one thing I did, that might be the ultimate positive on this situation. I e-dogged the shit out of him (ha I actually felt bad, but now I don't anymore)... yeah I drew out payments until September (after I won that $9.4K at bossier city). The odd thing is that most of those payments involve a change in status in one of his two court cases during this time. Here's what I have broken down and by payment. If you wish to see every e-mail and/or text message you can contact me directly via pikachar@gmail.com

27 Mar 2012 After DETERMINATION OF ATTORNEY 15-MAR-2012 (ID Fraud)
    15 Apr 2012 15-APR-2012 WEB PAYMENT (Driving, fun fact he told me about this one, the other one, not so much)
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    16 Apr 2012
    07 May 2012
    28 May 2012
    17 June 2012
    12 July 2012
    21 July 2012 19-JUL-2012 DEFT DOES NOT APPEAR/20-JUL-2012 WARRANT ISSUED... Plot thickens
    22 July 2012
    01 Aug 2012
    15 Sep 2012 20-SEP-2012 DEFN RETRACTS PLEA/NOT GUILTY/AGREEMENT TO PAY COSTS/JUDGMENT ENTERED
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Amazing what $1850 can buy you huh? By the way that's one of 4 phone numbers he has, last excuse I heard was it's disconnected.

More coming about Project:Rolled next post
    There are two people you should never mess with:

Dan Druff
    Six Toes

Load Metric
    Project:Rolled....

You wanted some inside info here we go.

$5K in 100 shares is $50... Well Brandon had $600 in there (12) from bad Jasep funds... here's a juicy morsel.
    Name:  projeckt sep bap.jpg
Size:  529.5 KB

Well pika got ROLLED AGAIN.... wooooo
    Name:  2013-01-31_08-40-52.png
Views: 993
Size:  189.9 KB

That's a confirmed 103% of the BAP being sold.... So 0.0% chance we get any money... I shouldn't have bailed him out.

Load Metric
    News break... Someone is crying.

Name:  sep e-mail #4.jpg
Views: 782
Size:  41.7 KB

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Project:Rolled....

You wanted some inside info here we go.

$5K in 100 shares is $50... Well Brandon had $600 in there (12) from bad Jasep funds... here's a juicy morsel.
    Name:  projeckt sep bap.jpg
Size:  529.5 KB

Well pika got ROLLED AGAIN.... wooooo
    Name:  2013-01-31_08-40-52.png
Views: 993
Size:  189.9 KB

That's a confirmed 103% of the BAP being sold.... So 0.0% chance we get any money... I shouldn't have bailed him out.
    The first sentence, "between you and I". How do you reconcile that and posting it?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I haven't read all of this thread but all the excuses are a clear tell Jasep is full of it. As badly as I hate to say it this was a somewhat well executed scam for a while when it comes to the VPR business side Jasep has one person thinking this while telling another person that and they are all believing him. If you never met someone personally please be careful who you move money with online regardless of how much of a stand up person they come off to you as. Make sure you get stuff in writing when you buy into a website and own a certain percentage and not just go off of someones word.

One of the biggest fears I worried about is Jasep rolling the 22q foundation. This came to mind a week ago when I started paying a little attention to this thread I even was talking with lewfather one night saying I would want to see proof that if Jasep was in control of donating this money that their is a receipt for it which could be in the form of a check or notice of receipt sent from them. I guess if Jasep can't or won't provide proof then I would contact the 22q foundation directly and let them know the story. You can say how you ran the marathon radio show and how you want confirmation the $3k portion Jasep was responsible was really sent after you had a fall out of his dishonest business practices. They should be able to provide you proof otherwise if they can't find a donation then it's clear that he committed a felony rolling the charity and that shouldn't be taken lightly.

As for the BAP it's for live play so it's going off of Jasep's word. He took advantage of the community by building up a trust among users but some things just don't add up. If he is a successful poker player for several years and has money to have VPR (or so we thought) then why is he in need of a $5k stake? If he's been successful live which nobody really knows then why can't he explore options of getting staked by actual people who might of played with him before or seen him play? People are going off his word alone but who is to say he don't get $5k and jump in games he is way under rolled not to mention under skilled to play? He said he would play this or that but it's live play it's not like a player search box and other various software such as team viewer that online backers use to look at someones bankroll.

When so many questions present itself in any situation where you are considering to invest I advise anyone to really look into it better before doing it. Their are so many questions here about his personal financials of why he needs the stake and nobody knows enough about his poker skill level either. If China was to start a new BAP tomorrow he has developed the reputation to be honest in regards running several in the past but what do we know about Jasep and his live game?

Their are just too many questions about Jasep to make me ever considering investing not to mention the fact I live a no loaning people money to gamble kind of life. I'm not putting down anyone that has but simply saying their are a lot of signs that you might want to look for in future investments.

Drexel - You have always seemed like a great guy but sadly in this world if you are too generous then some people will attempt to take advantage of you. It sucks that it appears it has happened again but many people are not as honest as they seem and you might think this guy is a genuine person he wouldn't roll me for $600 but some people will roll anyone for $5 if they can. All I'm saying sometimes when you give people the benefit of the doubt with money it will bring out a different kind of person then you think they are and you should look out for yourself better. The next step though a small one is getting rid of your VPR avatar on this site.

Jasep and Zekday0 should become business partners imo.

Load Metric
    From pikachar's pm...

21 unpaid Drexel shares + 6 unpaid handicpme shares = 27
    27 - 17 sold = 10
    10 unclaimed he offers to pikachar. Pikachar purchases 3 for $150. (Am I missing a part where 10 were sold to someone else in addition to you?)
    (or are you saying that the 10 were actually part of the 12 Drexel shares that were rollover from a gambling debt?)

Sorry if what you are trying to say is obvious-- I don't get it.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Rolling over gambling debts into a BAP basically lets the guy who was owed freeroll off the EV of others. I might take the same spot if I was Drexel too, but it is one of those things other investors should be pissed. More towards Jasep though. Drexel put up no hard cash to risk for some of the shares, giving septic a lower bankroll hurting chances of not going broke, yet stood to win off Jasep's profits. People can point fingers all day to switch around the whys, but it basically fucked over any legitimate investors by diluting the EV of their shares with nonexistant money.

Load Metric
    I need to just type up everything and get the files uploaded... i have a ton more.

Since talking with 6TP, I've chatted with quite a few others. I can say without a doubt... we were rolled because of this gem.
    Name:  sep e-mail #5.jpg
Views: 938
Size:  74.5 KB

I figured he kept BAP money separate... guess not. Green Dot me by Friday 3pm Central Time! That's my deadline to him, otherwise the courts will decide.

Load Metric
    I need to just type up everything and get the files uploaded... i have a ton more.

Since talking with 6TP, I've chatted with quite a few others. I can say without a doubt... we were rolled because of this gem.
    Name:  sep e-mail #5.jpg
Views: 938
Size:  74.5 KB

I figured he kept BAP money separate... guess not. Green Dot me by Friday 3pm Central Time! That's my deadline to him, otherwise the courts will decide.
    By the way don't worry I didn't swap anything with the guy, I wasn't fucking with my bap for his "loans" he proposed... $300 for a 20% vig ($360 back)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandwich View Post
    From pikachar's pm...

21 unpaid Drexel shares + 6 unpaid handicpme shares = 27
    27 - 17 sold = 10
    10 unclaimed he offers to pikachar. Pikachar purchases 3 for $150. (Am I missing a part where 10 were sold to someone else in addition to you?)
    (or are you saying that the 10 were actually part of the 12 Drexel shares that were rollover from a gambling debt?)

Sorry if what you are trying to say is obvious-- I don't get it.
    of those 10 shares, Drexel owned 10 of 10... so 103 shares sold in a 100 share bap. I wonder who else bought extras... Please post the totals you bought below. I'm very curious to how much action was sold.

I locked paid for 10, who else?

Load Metric
    I only had one share which was a partial roll over from a previous BAP. The money owed from that BAP did not come until 9th of December

Thread Information