Page 37 of 160 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787137 ... LastLast

Thread: PROJEKT:SEP **SCAM** (Rolled: A Jasep Saga)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    Thats the thing, even someone solid gold could always fuck up or something could happen. Rollings are infrequent in BAPS but they do happen. Look at Erick Lindgren for example. He used his rep to bet with people when he was broke. He did it on 2+2 as well.

Bottom line is if you invest in someone do the following

1. Make sure the guy has results

2. Make sure the guy has a good rep and is trustworthy

Jasep did not qualify for # 1

If your going to invest do your homework. Druff is not responsible here IMO

I'm one of the few that still believes Jasep will pay back the investment. That being said you are correct, anyone who invested is at fault for their own actions.

But with all the rollings that have happened and massive info comes out afterwards....why do the people with all the information hold out for so long? The reason I invested was because people who I respect on here (china,druff,drexel,few others) invested themselves or allowed all this to play out.
    had to wait till more facts were raised a lot of stuff was coming from diff people and we had to be in agreement when the time was right

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandwich View Post

I agree, I am not ridiculing them either. But it is amazing that some of these guys were still sticking up for the guy as little as yesterday or 2 days ago.
    Let's review some facts. Jasep has(had) a very public presence on these boards. To the outside investor (sucker?), he hosted radio shows (for years?), did the 22Q charity fundraiser, was trusted by the likes of Druff and Drexel and Chinamaniac... arguably, stand up guys in this community of ours. Jasep seemed pretty open about various things in his life -- the good, the bad and the ugly. There was a question about how "responsible" Jasep is, but never (at least before all this drama came out) about Jasep being untrustworthy or dishonest. Brandon's chinese poker stuff, business partners' reservations, pikachar's involvement, whoever posted about Jasep lying about shipping an ipad -- NONE of that was disclosed by any of you until very recently.

So Jasep's public presence, the fact that the BAP was supported by PFA (allowed to post about it here), the fact that Drexel was the largest investor (we didn't know at the time it was rollover from gambling loss), and "daily accountability" via a playing schedule along with daily videos of progress... weekly payouts... full accounting... Couple all that with a 60-40 split in investors' favor... add in that this is a MAKEUP deal... Do you guys really think he went to all this trouble to roll people for 5k? (which sold out in a matter of a couple of days? why not go for 10k?)

The whole thing does not make sense to me. If Project:Sep was a scam from the beginning, why not offer it without makeup, and just gradually "lose" the stake and then say "sorry guys, low limit live poker is not beatable"? The way this played out makes no sense from a scamming standpoint. It's petty shit. A lot of effort for very little.

If Jasep makes all of his "investors" whole (which he has promised to do, btw), a lot of this criticism falls by the wayside, imo. In spite of all of these attacks, I hope he does the right thing and proves that Project:Sep was not a scam.
    Name:  314849_397417116986439_1317863400_n.jpg
Views: 703
Size:  79.9 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

I'm one of the few that still believes Jasep will pay back the investment. That being said you are correct, anyone who invested is at fault for their own actions.

But with all the rollings that have happened and massive info comes out afterwards....why do the people with all the information hold out for so long? The reason I invested was because people who I respect on here (china,druff,drexel,few others) invested themselves or allowed all this to play out.
    I'm still hoping he pays it all back like he said he would. He hasn't responded to my emails, and his phone is off... Not looking likely. He said I should receive payment by the 6th of feb, so if I don't on that day I will open a dispute on paypal since I sent the funds as "goods and services". I really wanted to believe in this guy. I still hope that while many things posted here don't hold him in the right light, that he does the right thing.
    I don't understand why anyone has to wait a week. Drexel requested a refund last week and this week he got an echeck that takes 5 days. Only answer is he doesn't have it

Load Metric
    Tip of my cap to whomever posted the tag, "jasep smoked vwls weed"

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Keep in mind Jasep says he is from New Jersey, and Hurricane Sandy rolled up in there HUGE. So maybe there is an explanation.

How many of you fuckers ever had a devastating storm reek havoc all over your face?

Let the man gather his stuff and respond before all you fuckers pile on without knowing the facts. There are still people without heat in the Northeast, so we really ought to let this play out

Load Metric
    Also, according to the Google Translator, "Sepulveda" is Spanish for "Willie".

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandwich View Post

I agree, I am not ridiculing them either. But it is amazing that some of these guys were still sticking up for the guy as little as yesterday or 2 days ago.
    Let's review some facts. Jasep has(had) a very public presence on these boards. To the outside investor (sucker?), he hosted radio shows (for years?), did the 22Q charity fundraiser, was trusted by the likes of Druff and Drexel and Chinamaniac... arguably, stand up guys in this community of ours. Jasep seemed pretty open about various things in his life -- the good, the bad and the ugly. There was a question about how "responsible" Jasep is, but never (at least before all this drama came out) about Jasep being untrustworthy or dishonest. Brandon's chinese poker stuff, business partners' reservations, pikachar's involvement, whoever posted about Jasep lying about shipping an ipad -- NONE of that was disclosed by any of you until very recently.

So Jasep's public presence, the fact that the BAP was supported by PFA (allowed to post about it here), the fact that Drexel was the largest investor (we didn't know at the time it was rollover from gambling loss), and "daily accountability" via a playing schedule along with daily videos of progress... weekly payouts... full accounting... Couple all that with a 60-40 split in investors' favor... add in that this is a MAKEUP deal... Do you guys really think he went to all this trouble to roll people for 5k? (which sold out in a matter of a couple of days? why not go for 10k?)

The whole thing does not make sense to me. If Project:Sep was a scam from the beginning, why not offer it without makeup, and just gradually "lose" the stake and then say "sorry guys, low limit live poker is not beatable"? The way this played out makes no sense from a scamming standpoint. It's petty shit. A lot of effort for very little.

If Jasep makes all of his "investors" whole (which he has promised to do, btw), a lot of this criticism falls by the wayside, imo. In spite of all of these attacks, I hope he does the right thing and proves that Project:Sep was not a scam.
    He offered the makeup because it sounded more enticing. Also didn't he say this was his lAst go round? So if he did lose what good is the makeup?

See my first post today with my example. He could have made his backers a huge profit and still been in makeup. I mentioned that early in this thread. It was the dumbest thing I've ever seen in a stake writeup

Load Metric

I'm still hoping he pays it all back like he said he would. He hasn't responded to my emails, and his phone is off... Not looking likely. He said I should receive payment by the 6th of feb, so if I don't on that day I will open a dispute on paypal since I sent the funds as "goods and services". I really wanted to believe in this guy. I still hope that while many things posted here don't hold him in the right light, that he does the right thing.
    I don't understand why anyone has to wait a week. Drexel requested a refund last week and this week he got an echeck that takes 5 days. Only answer is he doesn't have it
    Honest answer, is that he may not have it all on paypal. Listen I'm no longer going to tell people to lay off him, but I do still think there is a chance he pays. Either way, if you have a chance to put in a claim do so just for insurance. Again I will state I still think he comes through. I also do not believe he stole from 22q, although it doesn't look great.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The_PHA View Post
    Keep in mind Jasep says he is from New Jersey, and Hurricane Sandy rolled up in there HUGE. So maybe there is an explanation.

How many of you fuckers ever had a devastating storm reek havoc all over your face?

Let the man gather his stuff and respond before all you fuckers pile on without knowing the facts. There are still people without heat in the Northeast, so we really ought to let this play out

Shut the fuck up
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Gold
    Load Metric

When a hurricane rips the roof off your home and grabs up all the white chips you brought home from your nightly sesh, life sucks. People should not be so hard on Jasep. Once his claim to FEMA is processed for his missing poker chips everyone will receive a green dot Discover for the right amount in the mail. Just be patient. Some new facts have come to light that have made me believe that Jasep will be paying everyone back. Just be patient.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve-O View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pavoe View Post
    Isnt JoeU conected to 22Q? maybe someone (china, druff...) can contact him and ask about the recieved amount.
    i dont like to say it but i think if money is missing it has to be recoverd in some way. the ex-owners of vpr have to talk about that. especially after all the noise prior to the event. that is why they dont want those threads over at 2+2.

How many people stuck their necks out for you guys and months later you don't even know if the check has been sent??? My stomach is literally churning that this money might be missing
    When a guy I'm supposed to trust as a business partner says he's meeting someone with a bank draft I'm inclined to believe him. Am I supposed to contact 22q and make sure a guy I'm supposed to trust sent a check?

Jasep told me plain as day he had the check and was meeting the guy.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post
    I guess im the only one who thinks that Drexel was shady as hell. He knew Jasep was broke and not only didnt he tell anyone about it he rolled money that didnt exsist into the bap. The people buying in thought the bap was for 5k but Drexel knew he didnt have 5k. Not to mention Drexel has a big name and when it says you invested 2k in jasep that makes everyone else feel its a safe investment. Not that it couldnt lose but that they wouldnt get rolled.
    Jasep pretty much admitted he was broke on radio and in the first page of this tgread

Load Metric
    You daft twats got suckered AGAIN?

Name:  cosby-facepalm.gif
Views: 718
Size:  426.1 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Gold
    Load Metric

meeting the guy after he tried to run it up. obv.

Load Metric
    The septic tank has collapsed. Nobody will be getting paid. I mean, who gets a $5k stake as their last ditch effort to keep their poker dream alive, and then just doesn't even play? What money was he using for living expenses? He paid drexel $600, but drexel never even originally invested $600 cash to begin with. Drexel put in a ghost $600 that the septic tank owed him. Where did the $600 he paid drexel come from? Why does he need until the 6th to pay?

Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post
    I have read through this whole thread. I admit I have no idea who Jasep is and know zero about him. He could be a saint and the best guy in the world.

However, reading through this thread I cant help but think that this stake is going to be the subject of a PFA radio show many months from now. And not in a positive way.

This all smells wrong.
    Cmoney lock?

Yes sir, but I think you had some insider information on this one. When I saw this post I knew it was a lock that something shady was going on, because china is friends with cmoney, and china at the time was business partners with the septic tank, so the two had obviously spoken.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied View Post

When a hurricane rips the roof off your home and grabs up all the white chips you brought home from your nightly sesh, life sucks. People should not be so hard on Jasep. Once his claim to FEMA is processed for his missing poker chips everyone will receive a green dot Discover for the right amount in the mail. Just be patient. Some new facts have come to light that have made me believe that Jasep will be paying everyone back. Just be patient.
    Exactly! People have no idea what happens when a big storm rolls up on you.

I myself have been a victim of a storm. It takes 3-5 years to get your shit together.

I am not saying Jasep was beat down by Sandy, but if he was this warrants his behavior.

Always think. always think about what could be my friends.

The_PHA

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Honest answer, is that he may not have it all on paypal. Listen I'm no longer going to tell people to lay off him, but I do still think there is a chance he pays. Either way, if you have a chance to put in a claim do so just for insurance. Again I will state I still think he comes through. I also do not believe he stole from 22q, although it doesn't look great.
    Ok then. He can go to boa today and put it in druffs acc and he can disperse it. Lol @ waiting another week. He should have proved he had it lAst week when questions popped

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied View Post

Exactly! People have no idea what happens when a big storm rolls up on you.

I myself have been a victim of a storm. It takes 3-5 years to get your shit together.

I am not saying Jasep was beat down by Sandy, but if he was this warrants his behavior.

Always think. always think about what could be my friends.

The_PHA
    If the septic tank was destroyed by a storm, that would be the first sympathy card that he would use to get stakes.

Load Metric
    When a guy I'm supposed to trust as a business partner says he's meeting someone with a bank draft I'm inclined to believe him. Am I supposed to contact 22q and make sure a guy I'm supposed to trust sent a check?

I am not saying you had to check then but I would try to get in contact with JoeU now asap.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SetofKs View Post
    The septic tank has collapsed. Nobody will be getting paid. I mean, who gets a $5k stake as their last ditch effort to keep their poker dream alive, and then just doesn't even play? What money was he using for living expenses? He paid drexel $600, but drexel never even originally invested $600 cash to begin with. Drexel put in a ghost $600 that the septic tank owed him. Where did the $600 he paid drexel come from? Why does he need until the 6th to pay?

Cmoney lock?

Yes sir, but I think you had some insider information on this one. When I saw this post I knew it was a lock that something shady was going on, because china is friends with cmoney, and china at the time was business partners with the septic tank, so the two had obviously spoken.
    Excellent theory but havnt spoke to Cmoney since 2012

Thread Information