Page 33 of 160 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133 ... LastLast

Thread: PROJEKT:SEP **SCAM** (Rolled: A Jasep Saga)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchDoDo View Post

This is the only reason I passed for this "project". I participated in a few of his tournament bap's and the whole thing just felt wrong in my humble opinion. Did I get paid? Yup. With a profit? Yup. Happy? Nope. Im not sure what the rules are in the backing world, but in my book, If you post the schedule for the tournaments you are going to play as part of the package (all with big guarantees) I think you owe it to your backers that these are the tourneys you will be playing. I lost track of all the reasons he gave us for not being able to play an event that was on the schedule, but to have them replaced with regular daily's that can not be tracked I thought at the time was " a little bit off" at least. The only reason I 'invested' was the potential of the big guarantees, not have a guy I don't know at all, play small local tourneys instead that were NOT part of the schedule. In the end it went something like this , 'hey I did not play in event 1, 3 and 4 as scheduled but I chopped the daily xx for 1k...' I'm not saying at all he is a scammer and in his communications he has always been a nice guy, but I personally will not invest in him again. If i buy a piece of someone for a 100k guarantee tourney I don't expect anything exept that you play it or in case of an emergency ship back my piece.
    Good read DoDo! If what china says is true, shooting off all his money in pai gow and video poker, than it's beyond me that he paid me back WITH a profit. I guess I was one of the only ones that requested the money, all others invested the 'winnings' in his next BAP?
    That is his text to brandon said and it was the weekend of the 24th. Whether it was stake money or his own I can't say for sure.

But at the same time it is possible he could claim small profits and pay some back, roll some over and basically use it as a loan. I am not saying this is what happened but it isn't out of this world to think that. I think he claimed a 6 % roi

What did you invest in and when were you paid?

But facts are within a small time frame a $16 server or domain bill was bounced and he said he was broke and had to have me ship him $16 to get the site back up. If guys did roll shares from the November package (I'm not sure)to Projekt Sep why did I have to send the $16?

And if he was broke on the 7th when I did send the $16 which is what he claimed then that was the reasoning for projekt sep. More like filet mingon for christmas, not baconators

Load Metric
    Of course the $3k that Jasep handled from the 22Q is gone.

Why wasn't it just one lump deposit?

Load Metric
    That is his text to brandon said and it was the weekend of the 24th. Whether it was stake money or his own I can't say for sure.

But at the same time it is possible he could claim small profits and pay some back, roll some over and basically use it as a loan. I am not saying this is what happened but it isn't out of this world to think that. I think he claimed a 6 % roi

I participated in a few of his tournament BAP's, the last one I participated in was his Mohegan Sun/Foxwoods BAP. Got tired of all his excuses and him not sticking to the posted tournament schedule, so I asked him to cash me out instead of roll it over in his next BAP, project sep. He paid me back + profit on December 11th.

Load Metric
    So who is making the "TrupQQ how could you" thread on 4?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

It wasn't one lump deposit because of the following

1. there was a direct link on the site for people who deposited directly to the foundation

2. Then he ran the poker room on VPR with a series of tourneys and cash games and all money that had been raked he collected along with money people donated from their winnings in the poker room along with people who sent him money on poker sites or paypal for donations. Keep in mind all of the money that was deposited to the poker room was donated accept for like $20

So he was responsible for sending #2

Here is our skype convo following the borgota open on September 19th. As of this point the check had not been sent to 22Q. I am not saying it wasn't or accusing him of that but with all of the lies and bounced echecks, and maxed credit cards , shares given on VPR without owners knowledge, partners I didnt know I had, fucked up bap proceedings , slow pays and no pays, fraud and identity theft and pit degen that has gone on I think it would be wise to make sure that check did go to them.

[9/19/2012 2:18:07 AM] mark: are we waiting for anything else?
    [9/19/2012 9:45:13 AM] John Sep: no
    [9/19/2012 10:55:33 AM] John Sep: you can send it to me on paypal if you want ( this was money victor ramden sent to my buddys stars account that I sent Jasep), It is already included in the Bank Check I have for them, I just deducted user dontations from pledges and poker room money and have the difference for them
    [9/19/2012 11:30:45 AM] mark: ok
    [9/19/2012 11:39:37 AM] mark: will ship paypal over in few
    [9/19/2012 11:40:49 AM] John Sep: no rush, its whatever, if you want hold 100 and ship the rest... i think the server will cost us 160 each for 4 months and i have 260 for you
    [9/19/2012 11:41:28 AM] mark: ok
    [9/19/2012 11:41:48 AM] John Sep: same server as druff
    [9/19/2012 11:42:11 AM] mark: If u havent written check I would prefer to ship them C.C. , would be easier to me financially wise but I can do the paypal it will just leave my checking thin
    [9/19/2012 11:42:20 AM] mark: and I can add a little more
    [9/19/2012 11:42:34 AM] mark: but if u have the check written and it is pain I can ship the paypal
    [9/19/2012 11:43:12 AM] John Sep: i have a bank draft for them, I am meeting the guy this weekend but do the CC, its fine, its small money, im not super concerned if I just wind up donating the difference myself
    [9/19/2012 11:43:23 AM] mark: nah thats ok
    [9/19/2012 11:43:30 AM] mark: Ill ship u over the paypal

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post

It wasn't one lump deposit because of the following

1. there was a direct link on the site for people who deposited directly to the foundation

2. Then he ran the poker room on VPR with a series of tourneys and cash games and all money that had been raked he collected along with money people donated from their winnings in the poker room along with people who sent him money on poker sites or paypal for donations. Keep in mind all of the money that was deposited to the poker room was donated accept for like $20

So he was responsible for sending #2

Here is our skype convo following the borgota open on September 19th. As of this point the check had not been sent to 22Q. I am not saying it wasn't or accusing him of that but with all of the lies and bounced echecks, and maxed credit cards , shares given on VPR without owners knowledge, partners I didnt know I had, fucked up bap proceedings , slow pays and no pays, fraud and identity theft and pit degen that has gone on I think it would be wise to make sure that check did go to them.

[9/19/2012 2:18:07 AM] mark: are we waiting for anything else?
    [9/19/2012 9:45:13 AM] John Sep: no
    [9/19/2012 10:55:33 AM] John Sep: you can send it to me on paypal if you want ( this was money victor ramden sent to my buddys stars account that I sent Jasep), It is already included in the Bank Check I have for them, I just deducted user dontations from pledges and poker room money and have the difference for them
    [9/19/2012 11:30:45 AM] mark: ok
    [9/19/2012 11:39:37 AM] mark: will ship paypal over in few
    [9/19/2012 11:40:49 AM] John Sep: no rush, its whatever, if you want hold 100 and ship the rest... i think the server will cost us 160 each for 4 months and i have 260 for you
    [9/19/2012 11:41:28 AM] mark: ok
    [9/19/2012 11:41:48 AM] John Sep: same server as druff
    [9/19/2012 11:42:11 AM] mark: If u havent written check I would prefer to ship them C.C. , would be easier to me financially wise but I can do the paypal it will just leave my checking thin
    [9/19/2012 11:42:20 AM] mark: and I can add a little more
    [9/19/2012 11:42:34 AM] mark: but if u have the check written and it is pain I can ship the paypal
    [9/19/2012 11:43:12 AM] John Sep: i have a bank draft for them, I am meeting the guy this weekend but do the CC, its fine, its small money, im not super concerned if I just wind up donating the difference myself
    [9/19/2012 11:43:23 AM] mark: nah thats ok
    [9/19/2012 11:43:30 AM] mark: Ill ship u over the paypal
    Thanks to you and Brandon for giving us a look at what's been going on.
    -Allergic to the struggle

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I participated in a few of his tournament BAP's, the last one I participated in was his Mohegan Sun/Foxwoods BAP. Got tired of all his excuses and him not sticking to the posted tournament schedule, so I asked him to cash me out instead of roll it over in his next BAP, project sep. He paid me back + profit on December 11th.
    So you did have an option to roll it over?

Another thing I have seen gone on in peoples online baps (and I am not accusing him of this) is when the stakee will run a new bap and pay back people from the previous bap with new money.

Projekt Sep just came at a point in time where he was broke 3 days before and couldnt pay $16 as well as he just claimed he shot off in degen games @ foxwoods as well as making excuses for not playing reg tourneys. So the time frame does fit

Load Metric

I think their is little doubt that Jasep did keep a decent part of all money raised

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Not trying to sound like a dick, but does Six Toes need to be reinstated and Jasep banned?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The_PHA View Post
    Not trying to sound like a dick, but does Six Toes need to be reinstated and Jasep banned?
    I would agree with this but he did set a few houses on fire on the way out of town......and then burned some bridges, kicked some cats and stomped on a bunny.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    When this thread started i wanted so bad to tell my reasons why jasep should not be trusted but i knew the haters/trolls/ would pile on so i stayed out of it and druff threaten to ban me if posted about the matter, Druff will you come out and admit you fucked up bad here letting jasep run a BAP on this site??

Load Metric
    Banning Jasep because of how he ran a business that has almost nothing to do with this site is frankly childish, and if STP violated the rules of this site, hes banned for good reason. If he dox'd Jasep elsewhere he shouldnt be banned for it, although banning him for being on obvious victim of long term syphilis delirium is totally in play still.

Honestly Im not a huge Jasep fan but I dont think its a forgone conclusion in the slightest that he rolled 22Q. The kid over extends himself and has pretty loose morals but rolling a charity seems a bit out of character for him. If only because it would guaranteed blow up his spot and ruin his end game.

Also jesus christ lol at banning Jasep from a website where literally every person on it has fangs out, dripping with the dudes blood. Im sure Jasep would really feel the burn from being unable to post here, solid strat there.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    I would agree with this but he did set a few houses on fire on the way out of town......and then burned some bridges, kicked some cats and stomped on a bunny.
    I did not get the whole personal information stuff. Not sure what he said / wrote, but his name got plastered all over the place. So I call it even.

However, 6 Toes did call out Jasep.

Here how the thread ends:

1) Jasep refunds the $5,000

2) Six Toes admits that cash gifting is a fucking scam

3) 4 Bet is praised

#3: This guy was ridiculed and he was right all along. Apologies need to flow.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BET View Post
    When this thread started i wanted so bad to tell my reasons why jasep should not be trusted but i knew the haters/trolls/ would pile on so i stayed out of it and druff threaten to ban me if posted about the matter, Druff will you come out and admit you fucked up bad here letting jasep run a BAP on this site??
    I wouldn't pin this on Druff or even say he "fucked up" and that's not because Druff is a friend of mine.

The bottom line is Jasep never really did anything way out of line to predict this day would come. There were little things but nothing that jumped off the page. The cell phone thing with you was weird but he didn't roll you. But after he sold an Ipad, dropped a cell phone in the toilet and his laptop got fried in a week in the fall I thought back to his cell phone thing with you and thought there are a lot of coincidences but again nothing drastic yet.

He looked the part, he always showed up for radio, he was generous at times, he did a lot of bets with users , was social with users, he worked hard on the site and put a shitload of hours into VPR and was an active member of the forum. So a lot of members got close with him and it seemed it was mostly the same group of guys buying his packages and they bought his excuses.

He could have put this BAP up on any forum but it prob wouldnt have sold anywhere but here. The only reason it did is because the users were familiar with whom he was

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I think their is little doubt that Jasep did keep a decent part of all money raised
    Very possible even if he did send them a check. Will be interesting to see if the check was ever sent to them

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    Honestly Im not a huge Jasep fan but I dont think its a forgone conclusion in the slightest that he rolled 22Q. The kid over extends himself and has pretty loose morals but rolling a charity seems a bit out of character for him. If only because it would guaranteed blow up his spot and ruin his end game.
    Again I am not saying he did roll them , but desperate people do desperate things and with this guys background it is worth looking into

edit

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I wouldn't pin this on Druff or even say he "fucked up" and that's not because Druff is a friend of mine.

The bottom line is Jasep never really did anything way out of line to predict this day would come. There were little things but nothing that jumped off the page. The cell phone thing with you was weird but he didn't roll you. But after he sold an Ipad, dropped a cell phone in the toilet and his laptop got fried in a week in the fall I thought back to his cell phone thing with you and thought there are a lot of coincidences but again nothing drastic yet.

He looked the part, he always showed up for radio, he was generous at times, he did a lot of bets with users , was social with users, he worked hard on the site and put a shitload of hours into VPR and was an active member of the forum. So a lot of members got close with him and it seemed it was mostly the same group of guys buying his packages and they bought his excuses.

He could have put this BAP up on any forum but it prob wouldnt have sold anywhere but here. The only reason it did is because the users were familiar with whom he was
    No offense China, but the fucking guy is just another broke faggot. You have read too much into this. Anyone trying to get a random BAP on the internet for $5,000 is looking to pay his rent and heat.

You are the exception. And Druff. For every two of you there are 100 Justin Smiths

And I am not ridiculing the fucking suckers that bought into this fake BAP. I damn near bought the whole thing myself.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

Again I am not saying he did roll them , but desperate people do desperate things and with this guys background it is worth looking into

edit
    Also when me and brandon merged with him to form VPR at the time his buddy tim owned 50 % of FLR, pika owned 20 % and Kevin owned 20 % then after the merge and adding Vegas1369 share of ownership in he would have been left with a whopping 3 % ownership

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Banning Jasep because of how he ran a business that has almost nothing to do with this site is frankly childish, and if STP violated the rules of this site, hes banned for good reason. If he dox'd Jasep elsewhere he shouldnt be banned for it, although banning him for being on obvious victim of long term syphilis delirium is totally in play still.

Also jesus christ lol at banning Jasep from a website where literally every person on it has fangs out, dripping with the dudes blood. Im sure Jasep would really feel the burn from being unable to post here, solid strat there.
    LOL at thinking a guy who has shown himself to take the low road repeatedly is going to throw a big charity event and NOT pocket the money or a huge portion if given the chance. (and assuming he thinks he can get by with it.) I don't care to insult you too much, but how do you know what his "character" even is ? He is a character, he has no character. You think a guy who can't find $16 to pay a server bill and has repeatedly lied about the associated costs is doing charity for charity's sake ?

What is more baffling is how you post and people respond to how "correct" you are. You say "honestly I'm not a huge Jasep fan".. then you go on to do a bit of nut-hugging. "Solid strat"? News flash - Game Over. This dude won't pay people back. His rep has been destroyed and he is as broke as they come. There is _no_ strategy. He'll be packing up this online shit shortly and no one will see him except if they go looking in casinos.

It isn't how he "ran a business". He is a scammer. People can excuse scamming due to addictions, but they're still scammers and not every addict becomes a scammer.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

No offense China, but the fucking guy is just another broke faggot. You have read too much into this. Anyone trying to get a random BAP on the internet for $5,000 is looking to pay his rent and heat.

You are the exception. And Druff. For every two of you there are 100 Justin Smiths

And I am not ridiculing the fucking suckers that bought into this fake BAP. I damn near bought the whole thing myself.
    I agree, I am not ridiculing them either. But it is amazing that some of these guys were still sticking up for the guy as little as yesterday or 2 days ago. Maybe it was because I knew more or am sharper with poker baps but this was the worst designed and run stake in the history of man kind. The projekt sounded cool in theory with the documentary part but at the same time there is no way for him to live off of 40 % at those stakes. 40 % isnt even enough to drive to the casino and eat every day let alone other bills

Thread Information