Page 26 of 160 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676126 ... LastLast

Thread: PROJEKT:SEP **SCAM** (Rolled: A Jasep Saga)

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    Now
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    I would never bitch at anyone giving me a gift regardless if it took them a day or a decade to get it to me, only an asshole would complain about the service offered by his friend in the process of delivering a gift directly to his front door and I gotta admit, you are one special asshole "detroit."
    Then
    "I spent my savings on drugs, my buddy took his car back without warning, I blame that on his overall unhappiness in being sent back to Afganistan for his fourth tour mostly. I suppose I could have taken better care of the car, in some respects, though I still feel I more or less did the best I could, given the circumstances."
    Mike you skipped over the main question. Did you entertain suing your friend for taking his car back? Yeah you did, so again STFU scumbag. Thanks.

Load Metric
    408Meth shitting all over this thread. Like always.

Oh, and Mike, don't even for a second try to act like you didn't come off like the biggest crybaby bitch in the world in that whole China staking deal. It was probably the single most embarrassing moment in your history on these forums, and that includes you admitting to poking holes in lunch meat and fucking it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by anonamoose View Post

this is how big of a joke you are.

i poke a gaping hole into your story and now all you can do is post pictures. you should just go take a nap while you're at it.
    You are being walked like a dog is what the picture implies. you said in not so many words azzclown is too broke to afford getting any ipads and thus don't listen to him and if you take a step back for a moment you'll realize he's never proven or said much about his private life here or anywhere else for that matter so where are these ideas coming from Mr. Dog?

They are coming from your handler of course.
    It's pretty fucking amazing that someone with a single digit IQ knows how to operate a computer

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post
    If he was never going to send an ipad what does it matter if he says it's a 2-3 or a mini? How do you know the backer didn't ship jasep an ipad 3 and jasep turns around and sends detroit $400 ???
    I believe his sponsor backed out of shipping the ipad to Jasep. During our phone conversation he told me the reason why. Jasep can tell that story if he wants.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Detroit View Post
    If he was never going to send an ipad what does it matter if he says it's a 2-3 or a mini? How do you know the backer didn't ship jasep an ipad 3 and jasep turns around and sends detroit $400 ???
    I believe his sponsor backed out of shipping the ipad to Jasep. During our phone conversation he told me the reason why. Jasep can tell that story if he wants.
    Sweet! Another Jasep "story." These are always so good...and believable.
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    according to the story jasep told you..

could he have possibly been sent the ipad by the sponsor after he paid you the $420?

sponsor felt guilty, decided to upgrade to ipad3 - jasep just keeps it for himself and decides to sell it on 2+2 after he realizes he doesn't use it very much and would rather have the money?

there seems to be enough evidence at this point to at least question jasep

and i'm not making excuses for late pay/blowing detroit off, just saying that 2+2 post isn't really a negative imo

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    Williemcreasonable.
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Banned
    Load Metric
    There are currently 19 users browsing this thread. (9 members and 10 guests)

wat

Don't mind me, I'm just watching the fireworks.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post

according to the story jasep told you..

could he have possibly been sent the ipad by the sponsor after he paid you the $420?

sponsor felt guilty, decided to upgrade to ipad3 - jasep just keeps it for himself and decides to sell it on 2+2 after he realizes he doesn't use it very much and would rather have the money?

and i'm not making excuses for late pay/blowing detroit off, just saying that 2+2 post isn't really a negative imo
    After hearing his story of why the sponsor backed out. I believe there is a 0% chance the sponsor changed their mind and shipped the ipad.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post
    Hey now. Anonanumbnuts has this all figured out. Jasep is an angel who despite mounting evidence to the contrary, has never done anything wrong in his entire life. He lives in China, so he is smarter than the rest of us.
    you guys are really stretching it here now.

but if you're right you should join a csi club or something, because you're looking at details that just ain't there in real life.

hurr durr
    Last edited by anonamoose; 01-29-2013 at 02:01 AM.

Load Metric
    it's a sad state of affairs when people are looking to anal and going you know what maybe he's right

because the guys job is to troll and being an outright idiot.

Load Metric
    How is that a sad state of affairs if he brings up some legitimate points?

I have no dog in this fight either but some of this stuff doesn't sound good.

Rest In Peace, Godfather delaware's Avatar
    Load Metric
    SEP. YOU DID VERY GOOD AND PUT UP WITH 26 PAGES WITH 95 PERCENT OF THEM THAT WOULD MAKE ANYONE GO ON TILT YET YOU NEVER DID. YOU TREATED EVERYONE VERY NICE. THERE ARE SOME VERY SMART PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM BUT THEY FORGOT TO BRING THIER CLASS WITH THIER BRAINS.I KNOW THIS IS VERY INPORTANT TO YOU AND I CAN UNDERSTAND WHY. YOU WINNING FOR YOUR BACKERS IS YOUR NUMBER ONE CONCERN. BUT WHAT I LIKE IS THE FACT YOU ARE AT THE AGE YOUR LOOKING TO THE FURTURE.YOU HAVE A LITTLE GIRL TO THINK ABOUT ANDYOUR TRYING TO FIND OUT IF YOU CAN DO IT ON YOUR OWN TERMS. YOU PASSED THE TEMPER PART NOW COMES PART 2 NO MATTER HOW MUCH IT IS YOUR UNDER THE STRESS FACTOR PART NOW. YOU SEEM TO HAVE ONLY YOUR BACKERS HOPEING YOU WIN WELL YOU CAN ADD ME TO THAT LIST ALSO.IAM 65 AND CANT GO LIKE I ONCE DID MY BACK WONT HOLD UP.MY LEGS ALSO ARE FUCKED UP. YOUR THE ONLY PERSON THAT I WILL LEAVE THE KEY TO WINNING PLAYING LIVE. YOU WILL BE TAKEING ME TO EVERY CARD ROOM YOU GO TO BECAUSE I WILL BE IN YOUR MIND WHEN YOU SET DOWN. JUST LIKE THE SMALL BOOK I READ OVER 30 YEARS AGO CALLED THE WAITING GAME WITH A BIG BEN ALARM ON THE COVER. IT WAS ON 7 STUD BUT THE CLOCK AND ALARM ARE ON MY MIND IN HOLDEM ALSO.IN 10-20 MY MOST IN A ROW SESSIONS WINNING WAS 38. THEN I TOOK A VERY CONTROLED LOSS OF 340.I WON THOSE 38 BY ALWAYS LOOKING FOR THAT LOSS.MY WINS WERE FROM 256 TO 1400. THE OTHER THING I LIKED IS YOU HAVE NO PIT OR SLOTS HABIT.THE INFORMATION I WILL BE SENDING YOU THIS COMEING WEEK YOU COULD HAVE NOT LEARNED IF YOU PLAYED ANOTHER 12 YEARS IN 2 WEEKS YOU WILL HAVE LEARNED AND UNDERSTAND IN 2 WEEKS. I WISH YOU WOULD GET DRUFF TO CHANCE YOUR AVATAR TO A ACE OF DIAMONDS. THAT KID WITH THE MASK IS NOT COOL FOR SURE.ALSO THE WORDS JUICY SOFT AND DONK HAVE NO CLASS AT ALL FORGET YOU EVER HEARD. NEVER DISREPECT PEOPLE THAT ARE PAYING YOU. A BAD HABIT CHINA HAS ALSO. I WILL PM YOUR STUFF BY THE WEEKEND. AND THOSE SWINGS FUCK THEM THEY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF THE PLAYER DOING THE WRONG THINGS. YOU CONTROL YOUR OWN LUCK YES YOU WILL LOSE MAYBE 2 OUT OF 10 SESSIONS BUT YOU WILL WIN MANY 10 TO 15 SESSIONS IN A ROWYOUR FRIEND DELAWARE THE MAN WHO BEAT 18411 PEOPLE IN A 1 DOLLOR BUY IN TOURNY

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    How is that a sad state of affairs if he brings up some legitimate points?

I have no dog in this fight either but some of this stuff doesn't sound good.
    legitimate in what regards? in that he's assuming a lot of items?

virtually every post he's made has had a logical fallacy in it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by delaware View Post
    SEP. YOU DID VERY GOOD AND PUT UP WITH 26 PAGES WITH 95 PERCENT OF THEM THAT WOULD MAKE ANYONE GO ON TILT YET YOU NEVER DID. YOU TREATED EVERYONE VERY NICE. THERE ARE SOME VERY SMART PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM BUT THEY FORGOT TO BRING THIER CLASS WITH THIER BRAINS.I KNOW THIS IS VERY INPORTANT TO YOU AND I CAN UNDERSTAND WHY. YOU WINNING FOR YOUR BACKERS IS YOUR NUMBER ONE CONCERN. BUT WHAT I LIKE IS THE FACT YOU ARE AT THE AGE YOUR LOOKING TO THE FURTURE.YOU HAVE A LITTLE GIRL TO THINK ABOUT ANDYOUR TRYING TO FIND OUT IF YOU CAN DO IT ON YOUR OWN TERMS. YOU PASSED THE TEMPER PART NOW COMES PART 2 NO MATTER HOW MUCH IT IS YOUR UNDER THE STRESS FACTOR PART NOW. YOU SEEM TO HAVE ONLY YOUR BACKERS HOPEING YOU WIN WELL YOU CAN ADD ME TO THAT LIST ALSO.IAM 65 AND CANT GO LIKE I ONCE DID MY BACK WONT HOLD UP.MY LEGS ALSO ARE FUCKED UP. YOUR THE ONLY PERSON THAT I WILL LEAVE THE KEY TO WINNING PLAYING LIVE. YOU WILL BE TAKEING ME TO EVERY CARD ROOM YOU GO TO BECAUSE I WILL BE IN YOUR MIND WHEN YOU SET DOWN. JUST LIKE THE SMALL BOOK I READ OVER 30 YEARS AGO CALLED THE WAITING GAME WITH A BIG BEN ALARM ON THE COVER. IT WAS ON 7 STUD BUT THE CLOCK AND ALARM ARE ON MY MIND IN HOLDEM ALSO.IN 10-20 MY MOST IN A ROW SESSIONS WINNING WAS 38. THEN I TOOK A VERY CONTROLED LOSS OF 340.I WON THOSE 38 BY ALWAYS LOOKING FOR THAT LOSS.MY WINS WERE FROM 256 TO 1400. THE OTHER THING I LIKED IS YOU HAVE NO PIT OR SLOTS HABIT.THE INFORMATION I WILL BE SENDING YOU THIS COMEING WEEK YOU COULD HAVE NOT LEARNED IF YOU PLAYED ANOTHER 12 YEARS IN 2 WEEKS YOU WILL HAVE LEARNED AND UNDERSTAND IN 2 WEEKS. I WISH YOU WOULD GET DRUFF TO CHANCE YOUR AVATAR TO A ACE OF DIAMONDS. THAT KID WITH THE MASK IS NOT COOL FOR SURE.ALSO THE WORDS JUICY SOFT AND DONK HAVE NO CLASS AT ALL FORGET YOU EVER HEARD. NEVER DISREPECT PEOPLE THAT ARE PAYING YOU. A BAD HABIT CHINA HAS ALSO. I WILL PM YOUR STUFF BY THE WEEKEND. AND THOSE SWINGS FUCK THEM THEY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF THE PLAYER DOING THE WRONG THINGS. YOU CONTROL YOUR OWN LUCK YES YOU WILL LOSE MAYBE 2 OUT OF 10 SESSIONS BUT YOU WILL WIN MANY 10 TO 15 SESSIONS IN A ROWYOUR FRIEND DELAWARE THE MAN WHO BEAT 18411 PEOPLE IN A 1 DOLLOR BUY IN TOURNY
    kind of this but not as senile

the only people who should be commenting on whether or not jasep is not living up to the standards of a backed player is the investors themself. anal and the likes are only hurting the situation. they continue to make failed assumptions about the situation and fail to let the investors just handle this themself. accusing jasep only stands to lose the investors their money. if the guy is genuinely playing with this money and trying to earn money, this thread will only serve to knock him off course on tilt. if he goes on tilt and loses said money then anal is going see i told you blah blah blah he didn't even sit at a table he just used it to pay off his fines from his criminal records because no one else in the world has a criminal record and no one is ever falsely charged with something because of a woman. and criminal record = horrible scum of a person by default.

tl;dr

1. this is between sep and the investors
    2. idiots butting in pointing out fallacies about the situation can only drive sep into doing poorly
    3. this could jeopardize the state of mind sep is playing in and lose the money

let this be between the investors and him. if something 100% bad happens let them be the trigger men. not some trolls on the internet forum who have nothing to lose.

Load Metric

this is how big of a joke you are.

i poke a gaping hole into your story and now all you can do is post pictures. you should just go take a nap while you're at it.
    You are being walked like a dog is what the picture implies. you said in not so many words azzclown is too broke to afford getting any ipads and thus don't listen to him and if you take a step back for a moment you'll realize he's never proven or said much about his private life here or anywhere else for that matter so where are these ideas coming from Mr. Dog?

They are coming from your handler of course.
    http://isitnormal.com/story/is-it-no...mp-them-95163/
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

the only people who should be commenting on whether or not jasep is not living up to the standards of a backed player is the investors themself. anal and the likes are only hurting the situation. they continue to make failed assumptions about the situation and fail to let the investors just handle this themself. accusing jasep only stands to lose the investors their money. if the guy is genuinely playing with this money and trying to earn money, this thread will only serve to knock him off course on tilt. if he goes on tilt and loses said money then anal is going see i told you blah blah blah he didn't even sit at a table he just used it to pay off his fines from his criminal records because no one else in the world has a criminal record and no one is ever falsely charged with something because of a woman. and criminal record = horrible scum of a person by default.

tl;dr

2. idiots butting in pointing out fallacies about the situation can only drive sep into doing poorly

let this be between the investors and him. if something 100% bad happens let them be the trigger men. not some trolls on the internet forum who have nothing to lose.
    Johnny Sep did his own form of trolling by seeking "investors" on this public forum. He is therefore subject to any scrutiny from any member of this forum and should be happy to answer all accusers. He conveniently does not. Stories of how he conducts himself that have come to light are less than flattering and will prevent me from ever backing him for anything. You are truly naive.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

tl;dr

Johnny Sep did his own form of trolling by seeking "investors" on this public forum. He is therefore subject to any scrutiny from any member of this forum and should be happy to answer all accusers. He conveniently does not. Stories of how he conducts himself that have come to light are less than flattering and will prevent me from ever backing him for anything. You are truly naive.
    >implying i backed him

i'm not saying he's innocent or not, i'm saying the bullshit you guys have "brought to light" is irrelevant, misleading, and only causing issues.

speaking of trolls, hey i forgot to welcome you back limitles.

Load Metric
    I have invested in China's BAP and Druff's BAP.

Here is one of the reasons I decided not to invest in Jasep's BAP.

Since Jasep offered his backers their money back, I feel they should know what i went through trying to collect.

I am not saying Jasep is a scammer as i have been PAID IN FULL.

I am cyverlander on BCP and won the ipad2 in the FLP league.

2-29 FLP ipad2 league announced on DD.

5-11 I won the ipad2

5-12 I Email my address to Jasep

5-13 Jasep responds
    Hey bud. Congrats! The ipad will get shipped out next week when I take everything that has to be shipped out to the post office. Gotta track down some addresses etc. Hope to see you defending your title next season!

*Those were the only emails sent. All other communications were PM's on PFA.

5-20 have filthy limper poker league prizes been mailed?

5-20 Not yet, was waiting for stragglers with addresses so I only have to go to the post office once.. plan on going out on tuesday

5-26 did prizes go out yet?

5-26 Everything went out this morning . Was delayed a bit but whatever you won should be to u shortly

5-30 What did you win by the way? are you cyverlander by chance?

5-31 Yes I am.

5-31 Oh awesome congrats. I didn't realize you were him. All the clothes were shipped out.. I had an issue with the ipad. To make a very long story short, the one promised to me by a sponsor was not delivered, so I am buying you an ipad myself. I should have that shipped by Friday, sorry for the delay bro, I honestly didn't connect the dots that you two were the same person.

6-2 shipped?

6-4 Shipped this evening 5-7 day shipping w/ insurance

6-15 How was this shipped? Got a tracking number for me?

6-15 A lady friend of mine took it to the post office. I will check with her tomorrow... Never showed up? first I've heard. I will definitely get it squared away obv.

6-15 I'm trying to be patient

6-15 Like I said, I will look in to it tomorrow, I bought the thing, it was $425.00, it was a completely free prize for doing nothing, no spam emails, no entry fees, no donations, no nothing. I appreciate that it has taken longer than you expected but honestly it is just 100% free on top of whatever was won for free in the free rolls that we put on, if it took 6 months I don't think it would be out of line. I will get the tracking numbers from my girl tomorrow and find out what is going on and if worst comes to worst I will order you another on Amazon and you can ship one back if both show up, i don't anticipate a problem but you never know.

I appreciate where your coming from but cryptic responses aren't going to help the cause... It's a free Ipad dude.

6-15 what do you mean cryptic? you are free to call me and we can discuss this. Again, i really am trying to be patient.

6-15 whats your first name, I will call you now if it will make you happy

6-15 Jasep called and we talked for about 15 min and he promised to square this away on monday the 18th.

6-18 I am running out for awhile, I have some errands to take care of and I am playing a tournament this afternoon. I will be stopping at the bank and will take care of you when I get home. Will forward all info to your email address. While I have the opportunity I wanted to ask you if there was anything of about equal value that you would prefer instead?

Also, I have still not spoken to my girl, I sent her texts on Friday and she was waitressing. I went to a beachhouse with my daughter and family this weekend for fathers day so just getting back going now.

6-18 Appreciate the PM. I already have an Ipad2 and was debating selling this one or giving it to my kids. As far as equal value there is nothing else i prefer. Either the Ipad2 or cash to my paypal. Which ever is easiest for you.

6-18 Whats your paypal address?

6-18 paypal address sent

6-18 Got home from playing about 20 minutes ago. I just went on paypal.

Here is a screen shot of my paypal account

You can see that my current balance is $21.00... I will ship you $20.00 after I write this. I think you will agree that fair cash value on the ipad is $420.00

Here is a screen shot of my add money screen

I deposited money in my bank account just like I said that I would today when I left the house. I innitiate the transfer from my bank account to paypal, as you can see by this screen shot

Here is the confirmation page from paypal saying that my transfer will be complete in 3-5 business days.

I also received a confirmation email from paypal as well, I can forward that to you if you would like but it is just a generic email. As soon as the $400.00 hits my paypal I will transfer it on to you as a gift.

Sorry for the long drawn out message just trying to be as transparent as possible with you and show you the steps I have taken to get this resolved and prove that it is a priority for me and will be handled as soon as possible.

Let me know if you have any questions,

6-19 I received $20 in my paypal

6-29 I received $400 in my paypal.

I was not scammed and have been paid in full. This would not have been a problem if I wasn't lied to repeatedly. He could have emailed me as soon as he realized there was a problem and i would have been ok with waiting.
    This doesnt look good. Theres a 0.0% chance you would ship him a 2nd one and hope some random guy will ship 1 back. If you did send this post to Detroit it has to at least call out your credibility. It doesnt make you a scammer and I really dont think you are, but it does show some dishonesty, and being a cash stake going on 100% honesty I'd recommend ending the stake imo. Not that my opinion means anything.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post
    I have invested in China's BAP and Druff's BAP.

Here is one of the reasons I decided not to invest in Jasep's BAP.

Since Jasep offered his backers their money back, I feel they should know what i went through trying to collect.

I am not saying Jasep is a scammer as i have been PAID IN FULL.

I am cyverlander on BCP and won the ipad2 in the FLP league.

2-29 FLP ipad2 league announced on DD.

5-11 I won the ipad2

5-12 I Email my address to Jasep

5-13 Jasep responds
    Hey bud. Congrats! The ipad will get shipped out next week when I take everything that has to be shipped out to the post office. Gotta track down some addresses etc. Hope to see you defending your title next season!

*Those were the only emails sent. All other communications were PM's on PFA.

5-20 have filthy limper poker league prizes been mailed?

5-20 Not yet, was waiting for stragglers with addresses so I only have to go to the post office once.. plan on going out on tuesday

5-26 did prizes go out yet?

5-26 Everything went out this morning . Was delayed a bit but whatever you won should be to u shortly

5-30 What did you win by the way? are you cyverlander by chance?

5-31 Yes I am.

5-31 Oh awesome congrats. I didn't realize you were him. All the clothes were shipped out.. I had an issue with the ipad. To make a very long story short, the one promised to me by a sponsor was not delivered, so I am buying you an ipad myself. I should have that shipped by Friday, sorry for the delay bro, I honestly didn't connect the dots that you two were the same person.

6-2 shipped?

6-4 Shipped this evening 5-7 day shipping w/ insurance

6-15 How was this shipped? Got a tracking number for me?

6-15 A lady friend of mine took it to the post office. I will check with her tomorrow... Never showed up? first I've heard. I will definitely get it squared away obv.

6-15 I'm trying to be patient

6-15 Like I said, I will look in to it tomorrow, I bought the thing, it was $425.00, it was a completely free prize for doing nothing, no spam emails, no entry fees, no donations, no nothing. I appreciate that it has taken longer than you expected but honestly it is just 100% free on top of whatever was won for free in the free rolls that we put on, if it took 6 months I don't think it would be out of line. I will get the tracking numbers from my girl tomorrow and find out what is going on and if worst comes to worst I will order you another on Amazon and you can ship one back if both show up, i don't anticipate a problem but you never know.

I appreciate where your coming from but cryptic responses aren't going to help the cause... It's a free Ipad dude.

6-15 what do you mean cryptic? you are free to call me and we can discuss this. Again, i really am trying to be patient.

6-15 whats your first name, I will call you now if it will make you happy

6-15 Jasep called and we talked for about 15 min and he promised to square this away on monday the 18th.

6-18 I am running out for awhile, I have some errands to take care of and I am playing a tournament this afternoon. I will be stopping at the bank and will take care of you when I get home. Will forward all info to your email address. While I have the opportunity I wanted to ask you if there was anything of about equal value that you would prefer instead?

Also, I have still not spoken to my girl, I sent her texts on Friday and she was waitressing. I went to a beachhouse with my daughter and family this weekend for fathers day so just getting back going now.

6-18 Appreciate the PM. I already have an Ipad2 and was debating selling this one or giving it to my kids. As far as equal value there is nothing else i prefer. Either the Ipad2 or cash to my paypal. Which ever is easiest for you.

6-18 Whats your paypal address?

6-18 paypal address sent

6-18 Got home from playing about 20 minutes ago. I just went on paypal.

Here is a screen shot of my paypal account

You can see that my current balance is $21.00... I will ship you $20.00 after I write this. I think you will agree that fair cash value on the ipad is $420.00

Here is a screen shot of my add money screen

I deposited money in my bank account just like I said that I would today when I left the house. I innitiate the transfer from my bank account to paypal, as you can see by this screen shot

Here is the confirmation page from paypal saying that my transfer will be complete in 3-5 business days.

I also received a confirmation email from paypal as well, I can forward that to you if you would like but it is just a generic email. As soon as the $400.00 hits my paypal I will transfer it on to you as a gift.

Sorry for the long drawn out message just trying to be as transparent as possible with you and show you the steps I have taken to get this resolved and prove that it is a priority for me and will be handled as soon as possible.

Let me know if you have any questions,

6-19 I received $20 in my paypal

6-29 I received $400 in my paypal.

I was not scammed and have been paid in full. This would not have been a problem if I wasn't lied to repeatedly. He could have emailed me as soon as he realized there was a problem and i would have been ok with waiting.
    This doesnt look good. Theres a 0.0% chance you would ship him a 2nd one and hope some random guy will ship 1 back. If you did send this post to Detroit it has to at least call out your credibility. It doesnt make you a scammer and I really dont think you are, but it does show some dishonesty, and being a cash stake going on 100% honesty I'd recommend ending the stake imo. Not that my opinion means anything.
    He had a sponsor flake on him and had to dig $420 out of HIS OWN FUCKING POCKET. So what if it took a month and a half? he got paid didn't he? Shit fucking happens, deal with it.

God this place is going straight down the shithole.

What an abortion of a thread.

Thread Information