Page 23 of 160 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373123 ... LastLast

Thread: PROJEKT:SEP **SCAM** (Rolled: A Jasep Saga)

Load Metric
    Um, that dude was born in 1964. That's pretty clearly not Sep.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    It is idiocy from SixToedPete, which should be taken with a grain of salt, since he told like a million lies about me in his two failblogs.

I'm not even going to dignify the crap he wrote with a response, but keep in mind that you're dealing with an unstable freak who will lie to make his perceived enemies look bad.
    You know what's happening yet you let it go on? What are you, a fucking idiot. It's not you so fuck it I guess. I'm anxiously awaiting your scorched earth response when he turns his sights on you.

How many websites are you going to start? How many flyers are you going to mail out to his home town? How much fake personal information are you going to post here to make sure that information makes it to page 1 on google searches for STP? After all, you are the hypocrite that decided to let STP's personal info be posted here in the first place. It's coming you asshole. You'd better be ready.

You should just bring STP back since everybody obviously loves him so much. Maybe it will keep you out of his sights. I doubt it though.

Do you even have any friends Druff? I'm serious when I ask this because from what I've seen you have no idea how to treat a friend. Fuck, you don't even know how to treat an enemy.

I joined this community because I respected you & thought I knew what you stood for but I've come to realize you've got your own head so far up your own ass you now think it's normal for it to be so dark & for it to always smell like shit. Now I'll just stick around for the laughs & have a good chuckle at your hypocricy & watch how this plays out for you. I'll make sure I don't contribute in the future(not that I ever did) & I'll just join the trolling parade.
    He is attacking me, too, if you haven't noticed.

SixToedPete was a longtime troll who also tweeted with his real name and did not make a secret of his Twitter.

He then cried foul when people used that name to post a few LOL GIFs of his stupid cash gifting videos.

I never allowed people to post his address, phone number, family info, or anything else here.

I allowed the same amount of info posted on SixToedPete as I do on myself -- real name, public pictures, and public videos.

How is that hypocritical?

You say that I "let it go on" regarding what he's doing now? What am I letting happen?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I'm sorry, but I'm just not going to censor people asking questions regarding the legitimacy of a BAP.

It is the responsibility of the BAP runner to answer these questions. I should not be censoring things like that here.

Only if it turns into trolling or if people repeatedly ask stupid questions that have already been sufficiently answered will I feel this line of discussion needs to be shut down.

Let's say, hypothetically, I censored all naysayers and it turned out to ultimately be a scam. Do you know how terrible I would look? Do you know how terrible I would feel?

I'm not saying that this is a scam, but people have the right to discuss whether or not it is. If I start censoring such discussions, then I might as well shut down this site, because it would be contradicting one of my most important visions for it.

Load Metric
    Is the stuff 6TP posted true? Is Hockey Fag really mad at 6TP for bringing this to people's attention? If what the old fuck posted was true, and this guy is asking for $ from people here, why the fuck shouldn't it be posted? If you don't want people to attack your credibility, don't get arrested on identity theft charges and then ask people for $ on a public forum. This faggot Jasep whines about letting this stuff be posted, when people should be able to google his name and see this shit. They can read it for themselves and make up their own mind. If this continues Johnny, you might have to go get a fucking job. Won't be able to suck off the PFA tit anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    It is idiocy from SixToedPete, which should be taken with a grain of salt, since he told like a million lies about me in his two failblogs.

I'm not even going to dignify the crap he wrote with a response, but keep in mind that you're dealing with an unstable freak who will lie to make his perceived enemies look bad.
    You know what's happening yet you let it go on? What are you, a fucking idiot. It's not you so fuck it I guess. I'm anxiously awaiting your scorched earth response when he turns his sights on you.

How many websites are you going to start? How many flyers are you going to mail out to his home town? How much fake personal information are you going to post here to make sure that information makes it to page 1 on google searches for STP? After all, you are the hypocrite that decided to let STP's personal info be posted here in the first place. It's coming you asshole. You'd better be ready.

You should just bring STP back since everybody obviously loves him so much. Maybe it will keep you out of his sights. I doubt it though.

Do you even have any friends Druff? I'm serious when I ask this because from what I've seen you have no idea how to treat a friend. Fuck, you don't even know how to treat an enemy.

I joined this community because I respected you & thought I knew what you stood for but I've come to realize you've got your own head so far up your own ass you now think it's normal for it to be so dark & for it to always smell like shit. Now I'll just stick around for the laughs & have a good chuckle at your hypocricy & watch how this plays out for you. I'll make sure I don't contribute in the future(not that I ever did) & I'll just join the trolling parade.
    What a whiny little bitch you are. Log the fuck off for good.

Druff hasn't done anything wrong.

Load Metric
    Mad dad and hockey guy need to

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rickastley View Post
    Mad dad and hockey guy need to

Thread needs more James van der Beek.

Quote Originally Posted by Lannister View Post

I'm curious about this too, Druff. And I'm not talking about the ones with Aspergers.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lannister View Post

LOL @ you faggots protesting when a guy who has FRAUD charges on his record getting questioned while BEGGING for FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS on a site called PokerFRAUDAlert......

Load Metric
    Thread needs more James van der Beek.
    don't encourage me witteles, don't encourage me!

Load Metric

Load Metric
    For Johnny-

http://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en/careers.html

https://hiringcenter.walmartstores.c...IC&language=en

Don't forget to tell them about your past. Ya know, the identity theft charges and stuff. We wouldn't want this thread ruining your chances. With a little hard work and luck, you could be the graveyard produce manager in 10 or 12 years. No time like the present to get started.
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post
    For Johnny-

Don't forget to tell them about your past. Ya know, the identity theft charges and stuff. We wouldn't want this thread ruining your chances. With a little hard work and luck, you could be the graveyard produce manager in 10 or 12 years. No time like the present to get started.
    your one of my fav all time posters Azzclown you bring the lulz but personal attacks on Jasep are unnecessary atm, i read all your critiqes of the BAP and they haven't changed my mind to not keep my shares
    Last edited by Rollo Tomasi; 01-28-2013 at 10:09 PM.

Load Metric
    I have invested in China's BAP and Druff's BAP.

Here is one of the reasons I decided not to invest in Jasep's BAP.

Since Jasep offered his backers their money back, I feel they should know what i went through trying to collect.

I am not saying Jasep is a scammer as i have been PAID IN FULL.

I am cyverlander on BCP and won the ipad2 in the FLP league.

2-29 FLP ipad2 league announced on DD.

5-11 I won the ipad2

5-12 I Email my address to Jasep

5-13 Jasep responds
    Hey bud. Congrats! The ipad will get shipped out next week when I take everything that has to be shipped out to the post office. Gotta track down some addresses etc. Hope to see you defending your title next season!

*Those were the only emails sent. All other communications were PM's on PFA.

5-20 have filthy limper poker league prizes been mailed?

5-20 Not yet, was waiting for stragglers with addresses so I only have to go to the post office once.. plan on going out on tuesday

5-26 did prizes go out yet?

5-26 Everything went out this morning . Was delayed a bit but whatever you won should be to u shortly

5-30 What did you win by the way? are you cyverlander by chance?

5-31 Yes I am.

5-31 Oh awesome congrats. I didn't realize you were him. All the clothes were shipped out.. I had an issue with the ipad. To make a very long story short, the one promised to me by a sponsor was not delivered, so I am buying you an ipad myself. I should have that shipped by Friday, sorry for the delay bro, I honestly didn't connect the dots that you two were the same person.

6-2 shipped?

6-4 Shipped this evening 5-7 day shipping w/ insurance

6-15 How was this shipped? Got a tracking number for me?

6-15 A lady friend of mine took it to the post office. I will check with her tomorrow... Never showed up? first I've heard. I will definitely get it squared away obv.

6-15 I'm trying to be patient

6-15 Like I said, I will look in to it tomorrow, I bought the thing, it was $425.00, it was a completely free prize for doing nothing, no spam emails, no entry fees, no donations, no nothing. I appreciate that it has taken longer than you expected but honestly it is just 100% free on top of whatever was won for free in the free rolls that we put on, if it took 6 months I don't think it would be out of line. I will get the tracking numbers from my girl tomorrow and find out what is going on and if worst comes to worst I will order you another on Amazon and you can ship one back if both show up, i don't anticipate a problem but you never know.

I appreciate where your coming from but cryptic responses aren't going to help the cause... It's a free Ipad dude.

6-15 what do you mean cryptic? you are free to call me and we can discuss this. Again, i really am trying to be patient.

6-15 whats your first name, I will call you now if it will make you happy

6-15 Jasep called and we talked for about 15 min and he promised to square this away on monday the 18th.

6-18 I am running out for awhile, I have some errands to take care of and I am playing a tournament this afternoon. I will be stopping at the bank and will take care of you when I get home. Will forward all info to your email address. While I have the opportunity I wanted to ask you if there was anything of about equal value that you would prefer instead?

Also, I have still not spoken to my girl, I sent her texts on Friday and she was waitressing. I went to a beachhouse with my daughter and family this weekend for fathers day so just getting back going now.

6-18 Appreciate the PM. I already have an Ipad2 and was debating selling this one or giving it to my kids. As far as equal value there is nothing else i prefer. Either the Ipad2 or cash to my paypal. Which ever is easiest for you.

6-18 Whats your paypal address?

6-18 paypal address sent

6-18 Got home from playing about 20 minutes ago. I just went on paypal.

Here is a screen shot of my paypal account

You can see that my current balance is $21.00... I will ship you $20.00 after I write this. I think you will agree that fair cash value on the ipad is $420.00

Here is a screen shot of my add money screen

I deposited money in my bank account just like I said that I would today when I left the house. I innitiate the transfer from my bank account to paypal, as you can see by this screen shot

Here is the confirmation page from paypal saying that my transfer will be complete in 3-5 business days.

I also received a confirmation email from paypal as well, I can forward that to you if you would like but it is just a generic email. As soon as the $400.00 hits my paypal I will transfer it on to you as a gift.

Sorry for the long drawn out message just trying to be as transparent as possible with you and show you the steps I have taken to get this resolved and prove that it is a priority for me and will be handled as soon as possible.

Let me know if you have any questions,

6-19 I received $20 in my paypal

6-29 I received $400 in my paypal.

I was not scammed and have been paid in full. This would not have been a problem if I wasn't lied to repeatedly. He could have emailed me as soon as he realized there was a problem and i would have been ok with waiting.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo Tomasi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post
    For Johnny-

your one of my fav all time posters Azzclown you bring the lulz but personal attacks on Jasep are unnecessary atm
    Not really an attack. I'm not telling him anything different now that I didn't tell him on page one of this thread. The PFA tit is gonna dry up, those are probably his only realistic options at this point. I've been personally attacking him and calling him names throughout this entire thread, because I think he is a lying scumbag. But my recent post wasn't an attack. It's reality.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Detroit View Post

Since Jasep offered his backers their money back, I feel they should know what i went through trying to collect.

5-11 I won the ipad2

5-13 Jasep responds
    Hey bud. Congrats! The ipad will get shipped out next week when I take everything that has to be shipped out to the post office. Gotta track down some addresses etc. Hope to see you defending your title next season!

5-20 Not yet, was waiting for stragglers with addresses so I only have to go to the post office once.. plan on going out on tuesday

5-26 Everything went out this morning . Was delayed a bit but whatever you won should be to u shortly

5-31 Yes I am.

5-31 Oh awesome congrats. I didn't realize you were him. All the clothes were shipped out.. I had an issue with the ipad. To make a very long story short, the one promised to me by a sponsor was not delivered, so I am buying you an ipad myself. I should have that shipped by Friday, sorry for the delay bro, I honestly didn't connect the dots that you two were the same person.

6-2 shipped?

6-15 A lady friend of mine took it to the post office. I will check with her tomorrow... Never showed up? first I've heard. I will definitely get it squared away obv.

6-15 Like I said, I will look in to it tomorrow, I bought the thing, it was $425.00, it was a completely free prize for doing nothing, no spam emails, no entry fees, no donations, no nothing. I appreciate that it has taken longer than you expected but honestly it is just 100% free on top of whatever was won for free in the free rolls that we put on, if it took 6 months I don't think it would be out of line. I will get the tracking numbers from my girl tomorrow and find out what is going on and if worst comes to worst I will order you another on Amazon and you can ship one back if both show up, i don't anticipate a problem but you never know.

I appreciate where your coming from but cryptic responses aren't going to help the cause... It's a free Ipad dude.

6-15 what do you mean cryptic? you are free to call me and we can discuss this. Again, i really am trying to be patient.

6-15 Jasep called and we talked for about 15 min and he promised to square this away on monday the 18th.

6-18 I am running out for awhile, I have some errands to take care of and I am playing a tournament this afternoon. I will be stopping at the bank and will take care of you when I get home. Will forward all info to your email address. While I have the opportunity I wanted to ask you if there was anything of about equal value that you would prefer instead?

Also, I have still not spoken to my girl, I sent her texts on Friday and she was waitressing. I went to a beachhouse with my daughter and family this weekend for fathers day so just getting back going now.

6-18 Appreciate the PM. I already have an Ipad2 and was debating selling this one or giving it to my kids. As far as equal value there is nothing else i prefer. Either the Ipad2 or cash to my paypal. Which ever is easiest for you.

6-18 paypal address sent

You can see that my current balance is $21.00... I will ship you $20.00 after I write this. I think you will agree that fair cash value on the ipad is $420.00

I deposited money in my bank account just like I said that I would today when I left the house. I innitiate the transfer from my bank account to paypal, as you can see by this screen shot

Here is the confirmation page from paypal saying that my transfer will be complete in 3-5 business days.

I also received a confirmation email from paypal as well, I can forward that to you if you would like but it is just a generic email. As soon as the $400.00 hits my paypal I will transfer it on to you as a gift.

Sorry for the long drawn out message just trying to be as transparent as possible with you and show you the steps I have taken to get this resolved and prove that it is a priority for me and will be handled as soon as possible.

I was not scammed and have been paid in full. This would not have been a problem if I wasn't lied to repeatedly. He could have emailed me as soon as he realized there was a problem and i would have been ok with waiting.
    So we have dissatisfied customer #3 in the thread!

Almost 50 days and multiple lies before the guy is paid. Whatever happened to the ipad that got shipped? I assume it never showed up or was returned to Johnny Sepulveda?

And LOL @ his admonishing you for asking where the gift you WON was. He said 6 months seemed ok to him? Da Fuq?

Load Metric

5-11 I won the ipad2

5-13 Jasep responds

5-31 Yes I am.

6-2 shipped?

6-18 paypal address sent

ROFL. He lied multiple times just in these conversations.

6-2 shipped?

Almost seems like he used the money for something else, and was stalling til he could come up with it again. Sounds kinda familiar. But I'm sure this guy is just a troll trying to ruin poor Johnny's name.

Are some of you smart guys on here finally gonna start connecting the dots?

Load Metric
    I never received an ipad.

Load Metric
    I never received an ipad.
    Probably because he sold the one the sponsor gave him, then he had to find another "backer" to pay you the $ he owed you. He probably paid that guy back with his next "backers" money. He probably paid that guy back with the $5000 he got from the simpletons on here. He'll probably pay them back with his next "backers" money. He's a half assed Bernie Madoff, running a half assed ponzi scheme.

Load Metric
    i want the community to know that i never received an ipad either

Thread Information