Page 22 of 160 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast

Thread: PROJEKT:SEP **SCAM** (Rolled: A Jasep Saga)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Dad View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Now that’s a real Poker Fraud Alert.
    There is nothing new here, it is known by anyone that cares and needs to know, and yet - somehow it needs and is allowed to be repeated - especially after Jasep has just answered concerns ? This is not a Poker Fraud Alert - what this is - is shit and if that is what this site is about, I will probably not post any more (not that anybody cares) and will likely not come by very much (again not that anybody cares). I suggest other decent people consider doing the same. This site cannot exist without reasonable moderation and continue to fulfil its stated mission. Druff - take note. Life is much too short and far to good to live in this way. I have much better things to do than see decent people, albeit not saints, that may have made mistake in their lives, attacked by ass holes. We should collectively be ashamed of ourselves if we allow and condone this kind of behaviour. Without any way to change the behaviour in the community, the only course for me is to withdraw from the community. Life is supposed to be about enjoyment and getting along and sharing in life's struggles and not trashing people in your own community. It is one thing to give some good natured ribbing. It is something else to use people's names and smear them repeatedly. What is being done here is a mile over the line.

I continue to support Projekt:Sep for what it is on the surface - a minor league poker player trying to make a living playing poker over a period of time and chronicling the adventure. If that isn't good enough for you - then I suggest you go stick your head up your ass since that is what you seem to enjoy - living in a world full of shit.
    Pop a few of these until your monthly "visitor" is gone-

Name:  Midol_Menstral_24tablets_enlarge.jpg
Views: 1130
Size:  11.6 KB

You aren't posting what 500 other people haven't already said. If this place hurts your sensitive feelings, fuck off. That's what the previous 499 did. You'll be forgotten before this thread makes it off the front page, as would anyone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    caveat emptor pal...just have jasep roll the moolah into a china BAP...jasep and the investors will make more money that way.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    caveat emptor pal...just have jasep roll the moolah into a china BAP...jasep and the investors will make more money that way.

Smartest thing said in this thread. China @ 30/70 is still a better investment than Sepulveda @ 60/40.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Also please make sure that, when you are posting material from other websites, that you remove any personal info contained in them.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I think you are overreacting here.

fminc, peterdc, Templar, and several others. It would be a disservice to the community to shut down discussion and debate regarding the legitimacy of a stake like this.
    I think your under-reacting here.

There is one huge difference between this and fminc, templar, neverheeb, peterdc, and everyone else.... Someone coming forward from the investment saying that they are owed money. That is a gigantic piece of this puzzle that does not exist and you allowing this to go on with my families personal information posted in this thread is disgusting. Meanwhile you ban people for posting pictures of a former president or a slice of pizza... But when someone does it to me than the response is a quick refresher on rules that everyone is already aware of...

I have personally reached out to every single investor involved with this twice in the last 24 hours and offered them a full refund with profit. I have corresponded with all but 2 any one of them can come in here and verify that, there is almost 2 dozen of them, has a single one come in and expressed any concern?

So with no involved party feeling that anything unethical or unsafe is happening it is still okay to go ahead and destroy my name in a public forum?

What happens when this is over and everyone has been made completely whole and is satisfied with the entire process??? How do you plan on vindicating me? "Sorry guys, guess we were wrong?"

Doesn't work that way, you have allowed this to escalate to a point that is unbelievable with no positive outcome for me and no way to restore my name at the end of this even though nothing has been done wrong and no victim exists. The day someone who invested in Projekt:Sep comes on here and says "hey, Johnny owes me money and isn't responding to me and seems to have rolled me" is the day you can feel free to open the flood gates and do what you do, but to let this thread get to this point is insanely irresponsible.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post

fminc, peterdc, Templar, and several others. It would be a disservice to the community to shut down discussion and debate regarding the legitimacy of a stake like this.

There is one huge difference between this and fminc, templar, neverheeb, peterdc, and everyone else.... Someone coming forward from the investment saying that they are owed money. That is a gigantic piece of this puzzle that does not exist and you allowing this to go on with my families personal information posted in this thread is disgusting. Meanwhile you ban people for posting pictures of a former president or a slice of pizza... But when someone does it to me than the response is a quick refresher on rules that everyone is already aware of...

I have personally reached out to every single investor involved with this twice in the last 24 hours and offered them a full refund with profit. I have corresponded with all but 2 any one of them can come in here and verify that, there is almost 2 dozen of them, has a single one come in and expressed any concern?

So with no involved party feeling that anything unethical or unsafe is happening it is still okay to go ahead and destroy my name in a public forum?

What happens when this is over and everyone has been made completely whole and is satisfied with the entire process??? How do you plan on vindicating me? "Sorry guys, guess we were wrong?"

Doesn't work that way, you have allowed this to escalate to a point that is unbelievable with no positive outcome for me and no way to restore my name at the end of this even though nothing has been done wrong and no victim exists. The day someone who invested in Projekt:Sep comes on here and says "hey, Johnny owes me money and isn't responding to me and seems to have rolled me" is the day you can feel free to open the flood gates and do what you do, but to let this thread get to this point is insanely irresponsible.
    WTF did you expect? You did this in a public forum. A forum know to be hostile to scams and shadiness. People find out you have identity theft charges and were nearly broke. People aren't gonna ask questions? Stop blaming Druff for people questioning your character. Blame yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Banned
    Load Metric

So much hyperbole floating around this post. Johnny Sepulveda is in fact mad bro.

* two past investors expressed concern in this thread
    * no one has ever been banned for simply posting pictures of pizza
    * if your name is being destroyed because your FRAUD convictions are being posted about, Who cares?

p.s. Why wont you respond to the death pool thread? Can you give a legit reason you dont trust Druff as an escrow holder?

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    As an investor I can corroborate Jasep's comments here 100%.

Load Metric
    I think you guys are just reacting here.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    +1
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Can you say with 100% certainty that Jasep has in fact not talked to two of his investors twice in the last 24 hours?

Load Metric
    this thread needs cleaned up.

lock it to involve only the investors.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 2outer View Post

Can you say with 100% certainty that Jasep has in fact not talked to two of his investors twice in the last 24 hours?

Pretty sure you knew what I meant.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by anonamoose View Post

ffs put a cork in it corky.

There are still a lot of unanswered questions imo. Among them......

What kind of wine did Drexel send China from Vienna?

Has Drexel found a new purpose in life after vacationing in Africa?

Name:  drexel-vacation.jpg
Views: 992
Size:  305.7 KB

Is there any truth to rumours that Jasep's sexual advances to China and Drexel were refused outright and were instrumental in the split among them?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I don't know what you are expecting me to do.

I removed the personal info when you alerted me to it. The reason I didn't see it was because I had already read that stupid SixToedPete crap and didn't bother to re-read it. I didn't even think about the fact that it had personal info up there. I just scrolled right past it being reposted here, and then immediately removed the info when you brought it to my attention. FYI I don't think limitles posted your info intentionally. I think he just copy and pasted the story because he found it relevant to what's going on here, and didn't think about the info ramifications. limitles has been banned many times here, but never for posting personal info.

Regarding the people questioning you, did you expect me to censor it? That would be highly irresponsible of me, no matter who is running the BAP -- even if it were me. I don't feel we should have to wait for victims to exist before people are allowed to give their opinion that they feel something isn't right. That's what this site is all about -- a place where everyone is free to question anyone else about matters involving possible scams. If I censored the people questioning you, it would look like I was the ultimate hypocrite -- willing to be an attack dog against people I didn't like, but refusing to allow discussion regarding those I do.

If I had sensed that the people questioning you were trolling, I would have shut it down a long time ago. Instead, most of them seem to be legitimately concerned. Even if that concern is completely off base, they still have a right to bring up their feelings on the matter.

As Anal Hershiser said, this is an unfortunately side effect of running a BAP here. If you weren't running one and people were trying to nose into your private life just for curiosity's sake, I would say that you were being treated unfairly. However, running something like this obviously brings some degree of scrutiny.

Finally, I should remind you that I allowed this BAP here because I trusted you. Since the Templar debacle, I made a rule disallowing BAPs being done here unless I gave permission and respected the character of the person running it. The fact that I did not object to this BAP is a sign that I respected and thought highly of you, but at the same time, I feel it's important for as much transparency as possible when people have questions.

Load Metric
    It is idiocy from SixToedPete, which should be taken with a grain of salt, since he told like a million lies about me in his two failblogs.

I'm not even going to dignify the crap he wrote with a response, but keep in mind that you're dealing with an unstable freak who will lie to make his perceived enemies look bad.
    You know what's happening yet you let it go on? What are you, a fucking idiot. It's not you so fuck it I guess. I'm anxiously awaiting your scorched earth response when he turns his sights on you.

How many websites are you going to start? How many flyers are you going to mail out to his home town? How much fake personal information are you going to post here to make sure that information makes it to page 1 on google searches for STP? After all, you are the hypocrite that decided to let STP's personal info be posted here in the first place. It's coming you asshole. You'd better be ready.

You should just bring STP back since everybody obviously loves him so much. Maybe it will keep you out of his sights. I doubt it though.

Do you even have any friends Druff? I'm serious when I ask this because from what I've seen you have no idea how to treat a friend. Fuck, you don't even know how to treat an enemy.

I joined this community because I respected you & thought I knew what you stood for but I've come to realize you've got your own head so far up your own ass you now think it's normal for it to be so dark & for it to always smell like shit. Now I'll just stick around for the laughs & have a good chuckle at your hypocricy & watch how this plays out for you. I'll make sure I don't contribute in the future(not that I ever did) & I'll just join the trolling parade.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    It is idiocy from SixToedPete, which should be taken with a grain of salt, since he told like a million lies about me in his two failblogs.

I'm not even going to dignify the crap he wrote with a response, but keep in mind that you're dealing with an unstable freak who will lie to make his perceived enemies look bad.
    You know what's happening yet you let it go on? What are you, a fucking idiot. It's not you so fuck it I guess. I'm anxiously awaiting your scorched earth response when he turns his sights on you.

How many websites are you going to start? How many flyers are you going to mail out to his home town? How much fake personal information are you going to post here to make sure that information makes it to page 1 on google searches for STP? After all, you are the hypocrite that decided to let STP's personal info be posted here in the first place. It's coming you asshole. You'd better be ready.

You should just bring STP back since everybody obviously loves him so much. Maybe it will keep you out of his sights. I doubt it though.

Do you even have any friends Druff? I'm serious when I ask this because from what I've seen you have no idea how to treat a friend. Fuck, you don't even know how to treat an enemy.

I joined this community because I respected you & thought I knew what you stood for but I've come to realize you've got your own head so far up your own ass you now think it's normal for it to be so dark & for it to always smell like shit. Now I'll just stick around for the laughs & have a good chuckle at your hypocricy & watch how this plays out for you. I'll make sure I don't contribute in the future(not that I ever did) & I'll just join the trolling parade.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by anonamoose View Post

ffs put a cork in it corky.

There are still a lot of unanswered questions imo. Among them......

What kind of wine did Drexel send China from Vienna?

Has Drexel found a new purpose in life after vacationing in Africa?

Name:  drexel-vacation.jpg
Views: 992
Size:  305.7 KB

Is there any truth to rumours that Jasep's sexual advances to China and Drexel were refused outright and were instrumental in the split among them?
    thanks for essentially proving why what i stated needs done

Some valid points, Hockeyguy.

Thread Information