Page 21 of 160 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171121 ... LastLast

Thread: PROJEKT:SEP **SCAM** (Rolled: A Jasep Saga)

Load Metric
    You know what? Fuck it.

I tried to help but most of you dont want to listen to me.

Continue with your blinders on and I will go back to watching on the sidelines. I thought I was being a good PFA citizen by pointing out what was wrong here but I am just running into bitter aholes who dont want to at least stop and look around for a sec. No wonder there are so many scams in poker.

Comments

shoeshine box: preach

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by zealanddonk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    juan estola

No matter how terrible a thread ends up, theres always a fleck of gold in it somewhere.

And Pooh, as long as Sep is making a profit/more money than he would if he wasnt playing, he should continue it.

It shows committment and the ability to plan, manage time and meet goals. It shows the ability to overcome unexpected challenges.

Of course if he sets $2000 on fire in a week then he probably should conisder stopping.

He can still play poker recreationally and if he's profitable then all the better. The guy needs a career though because if he doesn't get started like yesterday then he will be one broke fuck when he's older. He's broke now and playing poker for a living so how's it working out for him?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post
    What really amazes me is what people tell me in im's but are afraid to post in the forums. Some of the stuff people tell me would change a lot of minds awfully quick.
    So tell us some of this stuff.
    I'm not a rat, and won't reveal anything told to me in confidence. Suffice it to say, several well respected members have told me things that I think would change a lot of peoples minds. Anyone who has been on these boards long enough should know that that's not something I would say just to say. I challenge anyone to find me one post where I've said "I know something you don't know, but can't tell you." You won't find one. Like the person above me has said, you guys don't seem real interested in this stuff anyway. I won't say anything else. I'll just smile on the sidelines. I guess ignorance truly is bliss.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    The project is only for 90 days. Unclear if that means calendar days or playing days.
    As said setting a goal, and writing it down goes a long way to achieving it.

The big downside of course is, the investors are really funding his own experiment to see if its viable or not. If it isnt, he's only lost 3 months of job hunting but I doubt thats going to make a huge difference these days.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

So tell us some of this stuff.
    I'm not a rat, and won't reveal anything told to me in confidence. Suffice it to say, several well respected members have told me things that I think would change a lot of peoples minds. Anyone who has been on these boards long enough should know that that's not something I would say just to say. I challenge anyone to find me one post where I've said "I know something you don't know, but can't tell you." You won't find one. Like the person above me has said, you guys don't seem real interested in this stuff anyway. I won't say anything else. I'll just smile on the sidelines. I guess ignorance truly is bliss.
    To be clear you're only a rat if you reveal the source not the content. Man up and do the right thing. lol at you anyways Mr. Bliss

Load Metric
    Anyone who has been on these boards long enough should know that that's not something I would say just to say. I challenge anyone to find me one post where I've said "I know something you don't know, but can't tell you." You won't find one.
    You're doing it now though.

If you are not willing to give any details or even describe the types of things you are talking about, then what exactly are you doing?

Coming into a thread and saying shit like "I know something you don't know and its important and I ain't telling" is the height of trolling, and that is, indeed, something we've seen you do over and over and over and over again.

Load Metric
    Anyone who has been on these boards long enough should know that that's not something I would say just to say. I challenge anyone to find me one post where I've said "I know something you don't know, but can't tell you." You won't find one.
    You're doing it now though.

If you are not willing to give any details or even describe the types of things you are talking about, then what exactly are you doing?

Coming into a thread and saying shit like "I know something you don't know and its important and I ain't telling" is the height of trolling, and that is, indeed, something we've seen you do over and over and over and over again.
    Then I guess it's just me trolling. Nothing more to see here.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Stumbled on this at Ska_z poker. Some random poster dug this up. Don't know how reliable the info is obv.

Poker Fraud Alert About Todd Witteles + John Sepulveda
    January 21, 2013
    By admin
    Dan Druff

Todd Witteles

Today I will report about two other online forums and their owners, Poker Fraud Alert run by Todd Witteles aka Dan Druff and Vegas Poker Radio forum aka Filthy Limper Radio run by John Sepulveda aka Jasep and JohnnySep.

These forums receive very little traffic (especially Vegas Poker Radio forum) but serve as excellent examples of seemingly benign online forums that offer the potential for defrauding their readers and members.

For full disclosure Todd Witteles, John Sepulveda and some of their associates are the subject of investigative research to discover if they have violated criminal and civil laws (Federal and State) concerning cyber stalking, slander, libel, defamation of character, harassment, copyright infringement and more. I will cover this in future articles but this post will address fraud as it relates to John Sepulveda and Todd Witteles.

You see, while researching their potential criminal and civil misconduct I discovered some very interesting facts about Todd Witteles and his friend John Sepulveda. I’ll expose one of these verifiable truths today (more to come in the future).

A little background.

Todd Wittteles and John Sepulveda are cyber bullies. In fact, in the past Todd has taken his despicable behavior offline when he spied on and stalked one of his forum members by visiting the victim’s home to take photographs and video he later used to harass the victim.

Both Todd and John have directly attacked me and enlisted their associates to do the same. Of course I will use all legal remedies available but I also have this popular website to expose Dan Druff and Jasep. That is something they didn’t count on.

Todd Witteles is a poker player. He won a significant poker tournament @ 8 years ago. John Sepulveda is also a poker player, although much less accomplished than Dan Druff. Jasep is a small stakes grinder.

Todd Witteles started his forum, Poker Fraud Alert, ostensibly to expose fraud and dirty dealings in the poker community. John Sepulveda is a member of PFA who decided to start his own forum. The two owners allow cross postings between the forums and have appeared as guests and co hosts on their respective forum podcasts.

This where it gets interesting. Witteles allowed Jasep to post a BAP on Poker Fraud Alert. In poker terms a ‘BAP’ is an acronym meaning Buy A Piece of my action. It’s simply a poker player selling or offering shares of his poker play (tournament or cash games) and splitting any potential winnings with the investors.

Jasep raised @ $5,000 for his most recent BAP. However, what John Sepulveda and Todd Witteles did not tell potential BAP investors is that Jasep recently experienced eviction and debt collection problems. Would any investor really risk sending money to a mediocre poker player who was facing eviction?
    Jasep

Jasep Arrested For Fraud

More disturbing is the fact that the Johnston, RI Police Department for Feb. 7 to Feb. 10, 2011 reported that John Sepulveda of [address redacted], North Providence, was arrested and charged with felony identity fraud!

A simple check of any of Jasep’s websites reveals he registered them from [address redacted], North Providence. That’s a condo John Sepulveda rented. I’m not sure if he still lives there because that condo is listed for sale at $55,000.

Here is a summary of the report provided to Johnston Patch by the Johnston Police Department:

Identity Fraud Arrest

John A. Sepulveda, 30, of [address redacted], North Providence, was arrested and charged with felony identity fraud.

On Aug. 31, 2010 [Jasep's ex-girlfriend] went to the Johnston Police headquarters to report an identity theft that took place in 2009. [Jasep's ex-girlfriend] told the police that she received a call from a collection agency trying to collect $1,088 for a loan that was in her name, according to the police report. The loan agent provided [Jasep's ex-girlfriend] with the contact email address that was used on the loan application, along with the mailing address.

The mailing address was for a vacant residence next door to hers. The email address belonged to [Jasep's ex-girlfriend]'s ex-boyfriend, Sepulveda. An arrest warrant was issued for Sepulveda after he agreed to make a full payment on the loan and neglected to do so twice. He was released on $2,500 personal recognizance.

Source

This is the type of diligence and honesty Todd Witteles employs to protect his readers from potential fraud. The Poker Fraud Alert forum promotes investments from a man, John Sepulveda aka Jasep who has been arrested for fraud!

Now that’s a real Poker Fraud Alert.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    ohh jasep

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    Cliffs: Jasep hurting for money so he takes out a loan in his ex-girlfriends name. He doesn't pay it back. Wife finds out gives Jasep 2 chances to pay back loan. Jasep still doesn't pay it back. Ex-girlfriend turns him in and Jasep is arrested for identity theft.

I don't think Druff has any issues with Skatz so you should link:
    Nice to See Jasep finally getting his shit packed in NSFW
    http://www.skatzpoker.org/forums/showthread.php?t=26101

Looks like our old boy in Mass. is getting busy.
    Last edited by bukowski72; 01-28-2013 at 06:56 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Stumbled on this at Ska_z poker. Some random poster dug this up. Don't know how reliable the info is obv.

Load Metric

Poker Fraud Alert About Todd Witteles + John Sepulveda
    January 21, 2013
    By admin
    Dan Druff

Todd Witteles

Today I will report about two other online forums and their owners, Poker Fraud Alert run by Todd Witteles aka Dan Druff and Vegas Poker Radio forum aka Filthy Limper Radio run by John Sepulveda aka Jasep and JohnnySep.

These forums receive very little traffic (especially Vegas Poker Radio forum) but serve as excellent examples of seemingly benign online forums that offer the potential for defrauding their readers and members.

For full disclosure Todd Witteles, John Sepulveda and some of their associates are the subject of investigative research to discover if they have violated criminal and civil laws (Federal and State) concerning cyber stalking, slander, libel, defamation of character, harassment, copyright infringement and more. I will cover this in future articles but this post will address fraud as it relates to John Sepulveda and Todd Witteles.

You see, while researching their potential criminal and civil misconduct I discovered some very interesting facts about Todd Witteles and his friend John Sepulveda. I’ll expose one of these verifiable truths today (more to come in the future).

A little background.

Todd Wittteles and John Sepulveda are cyber bullies. In fact, in the past Todd has taken his despicable behavior offline when he spied on and stalked one of his forum members by visiting the victim’s home to take photographs and video he later used to harass the victim.

Both Todd and John have directly attacked me and enlisted their associates to do the same. Of course I will use all legal remedies available but I also have this popular website to expose Dan Druff and Jasep. That is something they didn’t count on.

Todd Witteles is a poker player. He won a significant poker tournament @ 8 years ago. John Sepulveda is also a poker player, although much less accomplished than Dan Druff. Jasep is a small stakes grinder.

Todd Witteles started his forum, Poker Fraud Alert, ostensibly to expose fraud and dirty dealings in the poker community. John Sepulveda is a member of PFA who decided to start his own forum. The two owners allow cross postings between the forums and have appeared as guests and co hosts on their respective forum podcasts.

This where it gets interesting. Witteles allowed Jasep to post a BAP on Poker Fraud Alert. In poker terms a ‘BAP’ is an acronym meaning Buy A Piece of my action. It’s simply a poker player selling or offering shares of his poker play (tournament or cash games) and splitting any potential winnings with the investors.

Jasep raised @ $5,000 for his most recent BAP. However, what John Sepulveda and Todd Witteles did not tell potential BAP investors is that Jasep recently experienced eviction and debt collection problems. Would any investor really risk sending money to a mediocre poker player who was facing eviction?
    Jasep

Jasep Arrested For Fraud

More disturbing is the fact that the Johnston, RI Police Department for Feb. 7 to Feb. 10, 2011 reported that John Sepulveda of [address redacted], North Providence, was arrested and charged with felony identity fraud!

A simple check of any of Jasep’s websites reveals he registered them from [address redacted], North Providence. That’s a condo John Sepulveda rented. I’m not sure if he still lives there because that condo is listed for sale at $55,000.

Here is a summary of the report provided to Johnston Patch by the Johnston Police Department:

Identity Fraud Arrest

John A. Sepulveda, 30, of [address redacted], North Providence, was arrested and charged with felony identity fraud.

On Aug. 31, 2010 [Jasep's ex-girlfriend] went to the Johnston Police headquarters to report an identity theft that took place in 2009. [Jasep's ex-girlfriend] told the police that she received a call from a collection agency trying to collect $1,088 for a loan that was in her name, according to the police report. The loan agent provided [Jasep's ex-girlfriend] with the contact email address that was used on the loan application, along with the mailing address.

The mailing address was for a vacant residence next door to hers. The email address belonged to [Jasep's ex-girlfriend]'s ex-boyfriend, Sepulveda. An arrest warrant was issued for Sepulveda after he agreed to make a full payment on the loan and neglected to do so twice. He was released on $2,500 personal recognizance.

Source

This is the type of diligence and honesty Todd Witteles employs to protect his readers from potential fraud. The Poker Fraud Alert forum promotes investments from a man, John Sepulveda aka Jasep who has been arrested for fraud!

This is so two weeks ago. Get your head out of your ass.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

First of all nice quote......did you really need all of that?

Secondly if this is old news it should have been in this thread. People (Anus) dancing around like school children being passed a note in school.

So it's news to me, it's probably news to others not so connected like yourself. Excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuussssssssssssssse me!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

blah blah blah.

Pretty sure druff doesn't want this cross posted...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bukowski72 View Post
    Cliffs: Jasep hurting for money so he takes out a loan in his ex-wifes name. He doesn't pay it back. Wife finds out gives Jasep 2 chances to pay back loan. Jasep still doesn't pay it back. Ex-wife turns him in and Jasep is arrested for identity theft.

I don't think Druff has any issues with Skatz so you should link:
    Nice to See Jasep finally getting his shit packed in NSFW
    http://www.skatzpoker.org/forums/showthread.php?t=26101

Looks like our old boy in Mass. is getting busy.
    I tried to skim through that thread and there are literally three pages where every post is from Jewdonk. Current issue not withstanding, he must have a raging hardon for Jasep.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    It is idiocy from SixToedPete, which should be taken with a grain of salt, since he told like a million lies about me in his two failblogs.

I'm not even going to dignify the crap he wrote with a response, but keep in mind that you're dealing with an unstable freak who will lie to make his perceived enemies look bad.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    It is idiocy from SixToedPete, which should be taken with a grain of salt, since he told like a million lies about me in his two failblogs.

I'm not even going to dignify the crap he wrote with a response, but keep in mind that you're dealing with an unstable freak who will lie to make his perceived enemies look bad.
    Is it public record or not? One of the trusted dirt finders here should be able to confirm this info.

Load Metric
    There is nothing new here, it is known by anyone that cares and needs to know, and yet - somehow it needs and is allowed to be repeated - especially after Jasep has just answered concerns ? This is not a Poker Fraud Alert - what this is - is shit and if that is what this site is about, I will probably not post any more (not that anybody cares) and will likely not come by very much (again not that anybody cares). I suggest other decent people consider doing the same. This site cannot exist without reasonable moderation and continue to fulfil its stated mission. Druff - take note. Life is much too short and far to good to live in this way. I have much better things to do than see decent people, albeit not saints, that may have made mistake in their lives, attacked by ass holes. We should collectively be ashamed of ourselves if we allow and condone this kind of behaviour. Without any way to change the behaviour in the community, the only course for me is to withdraw from the community. Life is supposed to be about enjoyment and getting along and sharing in life's struggles and not trashing people in your own community. It is one thing to give some good natured ribbing. It is something else to use people's names and smear them repeatedly. What is being done here is a mile over the line.

I continue to support Projekt:Sep for what it is on the surface - a minor league poker player trying to make a living playing poker over a period of time and chronicling the adventure. If that isn't good enough for you - then I suggest you go stick your head up your ass since that is what you seem to enjoy - living in a world full of shit.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Dad View Post
    There is nothing new here, it is known by anyone that cares and needs to know, and yet - somehow it needs and is allowed to be repeated - especially after Jasep has just answered concerns ? This is not a Poker Fraud Alert - what this is - is shit and if that is what this site is about, I will probably not post any more (not that anybody cares) and will likely not come by very much (again not that anybody cares). I suggest other decent people consider doing the same. This site cannot exist without reasonable moderation and continue to fulfil its stated mission. Druff - take note. Life is much too short and far to good to live in this way. I have much better things to do than see decent people, albeit not saints, that may have made mistake in their lives, attacked by ass holes. We should collectively be ashamed of ourselves if we allow and condone this kind of behaviour. Without any way to change the behaviour in the community, the only course for me is to withdraw from the community. Life is supposed to be about enjoyment and getting along and sharing in life's struggles and not trashing people in your own community. It is one thing to give some good natured ribbing. It is something else to use people's names and smear them repeatedly. What is being done here is a mile over the line.

I continue to support Projekt:Sep for what it is on the surface - a minor league poker player trying to make a living playing poker over a period of time and chronicling the adventure. If that isn't good enough for you - then I suggest you go stick your head up your ass since that is what you seem to enjoy - living in a world full of shit.
    Don't kill the messenger ya know. You sound like a first class puss.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Dad View Post

I think you are overreacting here.

Whether you want to continue to visit this site is up to you, but I think it is fair to have a discussion regarding the legitimacy of a cash stake, especially one that involves the money of many members here.

I do not feel like these issues are being brought up for the sake of trolling. I think that people have what they feel to be legitimate concerns. Perhaps a few of the people here are doing it just to troll, but I can tell that there is definitely a realistic concern behind it.

You have to understand that this community was taken for a ride by many "nice guys" in the past -- fminc, peterdc, Templar, and several others. It would be a disservice to the community to shut down discussion and debate regarding the legitimacy of a stake like this.

You will notice that I allowed discussion and criticism in my own WSOP BAP thread last year. In that case there was not much anyone could question, because my tournament entries were all public record, but I was also happy to answer anyone's concerns or questions about it.

The only time I shut down discussion of a topic like this is when it's completely, 100% off-base and is just being repeated over and over. For example, Jsearles kept harassing China in his BAP threads, despite China providing detailed data proving his legitimacy and qualifications. Jsearles kept hammering him for fun. and that was something I put a stop to. However, the matter here is definitely still a legitimate topic, and I am not going to end it until I feel that we have a conclusion one way or the other.

Thread Information