Quote Originally Posted by Mad Dad View Post
Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
Now that’s a real Poker Fraud Alert.
There is nothing new here, it is known by anyone that cares and needs to know, and yet - somehow it needs and is allowed to be repeated - especially after Jasep has just answered concerns ? This is not a Poker Fraud Alert - what this is - is shit and if that is what this site is about, I will probably not post any more (not that anybody cares) and will likely not come by very much (again not that anybody cares). I suggest other decent people consider doing the same. This site cannot exist without reasonable moderation and continue to fulfil its stated mission. Druff - take note. Life is much too short and far to good to live in this way. I have much better things to do than see decent people, albeit not saints, that may have made mistake in their lives, attacked by ass holes. We should collectively be ashamed of ourselves if we allow and condone this kind of behaviour. Without any way to change the behaviour in the community, the only course for me is to withdraw from the community. Life is supposed to be about enjoyment and getting along and sharing in life's struggles and not trashing people in your own community. It is one thing to give some good natured ribbing. It is something else to use people's names and smear them repeatedly. What is being done here is a mile over the line.

I continue to support Projekt:Sep for what it is on the surface - a minor league poker player trying to make a living playing poker over a period of time and chronicling the adventure. If that isn't good enough for you - then I suggest you go stick your head up your ass since that is what you seem to enjoy - living in a world full of shit.
Pop a few of these until your monthly "visitor" is gone-

Name:  Midol_Menstral_24tablets_enlarge.jpg
Views: 1139
Size:  11.6 KB

You aren't posting what 500 other people haven't already said. If this place hurts your sensitive feelings, fuck off. That's what the previous 499 did. You'll be forgotten before this thread makes it off the front page, as would anyone else.