Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Sandwich View Post
I'm someone who has invested money into this, and I haven't found Jasep to be 'evasive' toward me. .
Don't think any of us have a problem, I just wish my financial planner worked as hard as azzclown and Cokehead have to protect my $ 100 investment.

Ok w/ this thread wrapping up what I learned was we have someone w/less credibility than azzclown.
Cokehead said "many" investors pm'd him to keep going, (right, to ask LAME questions like "Gee, sep isn't even your last name")

There "were" (thanks for ending it dickhead) only 17,

I'm sure it was none of the people below,
Hockey, Belly (only cuz I think he would go to jassep directly) , Drexel (just a guess, but would bet money), pikachar, steve-o (just a guess), sandwich, tony, me, handicap, hott shott, off the top.

So there are 7 left that I haven't seen comment here, or our private thread. (they probably have, azzclown ruined this thread dispelling w/his gambling wisdom)

Name:  jasep.JPG
Views: 2117
Size:  56.1 KB
Yeah I "pulled out" the 10% but I highly doubt we're going to see any money in this "investment"

I'll post more to come in the next few hours, after giving you a good clean (generally grammar free) post.

I will lay everything out, I did my own little investigation.

I'll allow Druff 100% access to my information, along with Asian Spa.