Thread: WHat smartphone has the most possible storage? Galaxy S3?

Load Metric

WHat smartphone has the most possible storage? Galaxy S3?

It comes in a 64GB model, and then you can add an additional 64GB with a microSD card, right?

Is there any new supermodel smartphone that has more?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by michael View Post
    It comes in a 64GB model, and then you can add an additional 64GB with a microSD card, right?

The S3 is an awesome phone. I'd had the S2 for a year and a half and I'm getting the S3 this week.

I believe that technically you can get 64/64, but it's tough to find the 64GB version of the phone and it's tough to find compatible 64GB SD cards. A 32/32 setup is much cheaper and easier.

What the hell do you need that much storage for?

Banned
    Load Metric
    that definitely seems like overkill for a phone, especially when you have shit like pandora, spotify, hbogo, netflix, espn app, etc etc.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by michael View Post

The S3 is an awesome phone. I'd had the S2 for a year and a half and I'm getting the S3 this week.

I believe that technically you can get 64/64, but it's tough to find the 64GB version of the phone and it's tough to find compatible 64GB SD cards. A 32/32 setup is much cheaper and easier.

What the hell do you need that much storage for?
    I don't personally need that much, I'm still rocking the Galaxy S 4G which I think has a 1GB internal with an 8GB sd card.

Was just comparing phones and thought that was an enormous amount of potential storage.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I've had the Galaxy S3 for about a month and it's a great phone.

If your buying it out of contract and want the best deal for it wait until Black Friday at Best Buy you can get the 16GB model for $49.99. I'm not sure what the price will be on the 32GB but I'd imagine it will be discounted as well probably $100-150 off when adding a new contract.

Yes, you can put up to 64GB microSD card in.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post

If your buying it out of contract and want the best deal for it wait until Black Friday at Best Buy you can get the 16GB model for $49.99. I'm not sure what the price will be on the 32GB but I'd imagine it will be discounted as well probably $100-150 off when adding a new contract.

lol buying phones with contracts

that's like buying a house that only the bank has the key to

Platinum
    Load Metric

I have been eligible for an upgrade for some time now, that deal if true is good for anyone.

Just checked and you are right...$48 with 2 year contract through Sprint. Sweet.

http://www.androidauthority.com/leak...-deals-129332/
    Last edited by NaturalBornHustler; 11-13-2012 at 11:58 AM.

Load Metric
    not sure what you need that much storage for, except if you are like me, you keep a lot of music on your phone.

You should probably just get like the 16gb version, have your photos automatically saved to an external Cloud-based site (so as to not take up that much space) and then just get 32gb micro SD cards from ebay/tiger direct/compusa, newegg, etc, and keep your music on multiple cards and then just swap out those cards when you want to listen to different music.

You dont have to use any kind of software like Itunes with these phones....you have a folder called music, and you just drag and drop them into the folder.

My only dislike with this phone, and its not the phone's fault, is that I havent found a good music player that I like.

Get an external HD, keep all your torrents/downloads/mp3's there, and then just plug it into your laptop and drag and drop accordingly.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by anonamoose View Post

lol buying phones with contracts

that's like buying a house that only the bank has the key to
    You haven't provided enough details for your analogy to make sense, if it was supposed to make sense atoll.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post

I have been eligible for an upgrade for some time now, that deal if true is good for anyone.

Just checked and you are right...$48 with 2 year contract through Sprint. Sweet.

Oh it's true I got Best Buy RewardZone Access and they emailed me a preview of their Black Friday Ad which I saw it in the ad.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post

Oh it's true I got Best Buy RewardZone Access and they emailed me a preview of their Black Friday Ad which I saw it in the ad.
    Yeah I know, Best Buy is opening at 12am too, not early morning.

I will obv be there, I was JUST about to get rid of this Evo I have. Awesome, thanks for the heads up.

Load Metric
    Best deal seems to be Sam's Club.

http://www.androidauthority.com/blac...ilable-129281/
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Thread Information