Thread: Beware of the antibiotic CLINDAMYCIN

Load Metric

Beware of the antibiotic CLINDAMYCIN

q
    Last edited by cleatus; 03-14-2014 at 04:45 PM.

Load Metric
    Sorry to hear this Cleatus. Hope you are better soon. Are these common side effects with this antibiotic? Is the destruction of the good bacterias long term?

Load Metric
    Get better soon man!

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    gl cleatus

Sounds awful, hope you get better soon.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I had an acne problem when I was a teenager, and took Clindamycin for a few years. I never suffered any side effects, aside from the occassional reddening of the skin. Maybe you've had an allergic reaction to it.
    Last edited by SrslySirius; 11-05-2012 at 11:35 PM.

Load Metric
    i took this a few weeks ago and got fucked up from it... avelox

http://www.askapatient.com/viewratin...85&name=AVELOX
    Me defeating Druff 100 BB heads up - http://youtu.be/LmxTH0rZaLk?t=2h12m35s

Load Metric
    My LDL is getting high again, so I research the shit out of it, and soluble fiber is really good for sopping up all the bad cholesterol in your blood. After some research I settle on straight psyilliam husks powder which is whats in metamucil without the additives. I've been adding it to my oatmeal for a few weeks, and I just read this shit can be fatal. I'm not sure if it is, but I havent been able to shit well in a few weeks. I normally shit 3-4 times a day the nice soft serve, but now its just tiny balls even though I take in alot of fiber.

Load Metric
    I heard you can safely bare back Haitian hookers while taking that drug.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post
    My LDL is getting high again, so I research the shit out of it, and soluble fiber is really good for sopping up all the bad cholesterol in your blood. After some research I settle on straight psyilliam husks powder which is whats in metamucil without the additives. I've been adding it to my oatmeal for a few weeks, and I just read this shit can be fatal. I'm not sure if it is, but I havent been able to shit well in a few weeks. I normally shit 3-4 times a day the nice soft serve, but now its just tiny balls even though I take in alot of fiber.
    You've got to drink a ton of water/fluids when using psyllium husks or just having a high fiber diet in general. And stay away from diuretics like excess caffeine.

The fiber soaks up fluid in your colon. If there isn't enough to soak up, it basically turns into cement and will take a long time to pass.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Too much fiber can be a bad thing also. It binds up dude if you dont drink enough fluids with all the fiber you will get seriously constipated. Either drink more (water preferable) or get some of those stool softner pills which supposedly help getting water into your gut. Lesson is Even something good for you can be bad if you over do it.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I once took this blue pill, I got a raging hardon, stay away from those suckers

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cleatus View Post
    Easy name to remember with the words Linda and mycin right there. This stuff as an IV feed or orally taken destroyed all the necessary bacteria in my intestines. If you take this and experience the following symptoms; hurling immediately after a meal, having truly excessive gas, or shitting out everything within hours of eating it and you can id the food ie aspargus spears look like spears stop with the clindamycin and get a lot of yogurt in your guts ASAP. Stay very close to a toilet. The pain in my guts and asshole exceeds the pain for which I was originally shortly hospitalized. I will miss yet another night of seperating tourists from their money.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Agreed Clindamycin and its big cousin VANComycin can kick your ass especially given IV. It can lead to a secondary infection known as C-Difficile in the intestines (killing off the good bacteria) and make you really sick. Took both 5yrs ago due to a case of cellulitis and sucked ass having to eat shitloads of yogurt to keep some sorta balance inside.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post
    I once took this blue pill, I got a raging hardon, stay away from those suckers
    Its only a problem if "you have an erection lasting longer then 4 hrs" then its FTW cause I believe it involves a needle in the cock to resolve.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    You've got to drink a ton of water/fluids when using psyllium husks or just having a high fiber diet in general. And stay away from diuretics like excess caffeine.

The fiber soaks up fluid in your colon. If there isn't enough to soak up, it basically turns into cement and will take a long time to pass.
    Yeah, I know I drink a ton of water, and thats all I drink.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cleatus View Post
    Easy name to remember with the words Linda and mycin right there. This stuff as an IV feed or orally taken destroyed all the necessary bacteria in my intestines. If you take this and experience the following symptoms; hurling immediately after a meal, having truly excessive gas, or shitting out everything within hours of eating it and you can id the food ie aspargus spears look like spears stop with the clindamycin and get a lot of yogurt in your guts ASAP. Stay very close to a toilet. The pain in my guts and asshole exceeds the pain for which I was originally shortly hospitalized. I will miss yet another night of seperating tourists from their money.
    Name:  bitch_please.gif
Views: 399
Size:  437.7 KB

Still got the charity scooter donkdown members bought you?

Thread Information