Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dangerously close to leaving this forum

Silver
    Load Metric

Dangerously close to leaving this forum

This forum has been infested with 408Mike and posts about 408Mike. It's almost like ants, this forum is being swarmed. It's almost like a concerted effort, possibly from other forum owners.

I am a big fan of PFA, but when ants begins taking over the establishment you simply quit going there. You simply leave and never look back.

Load Metric
    It is well established that threatening to leave a forum is Faggot. Nothing more, nothing less.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I'm sure Druff takes very seriously the threat of you posting a top 10 list, swearing off the forum forever, and coming back the next day.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    I'm sure Druff takes very seriously the threat of you posting a top 10 list, swearing off the forum forever, and coming back the next day.
    Even taken more seriously is how you did all that work on Donkdown for free, only to get your face rubbed in the dirt by Mr. Bitcoin. What a fucking clown you are. You ass needs to be picking up some trash in Staten Island. You are used to working for free so you will fit in nicely.

Load Metric
    People take way more interest in me than I deserve and I blame boredom for it, no more no less. I am my own attraction of sorts, a reprieve from the daily mundane and so on and so forth. If my own personal content which apparently I and I alone am capable of delivering had no value, no one would notice anything I did or said.

LoL@ the idea of other forum owners plotting against Druff, WHO exactly are you referring to? Micon - just laugh at that, you have to, Scooter? The man would run me over with his Audi if he could, you think we are closer than I am to Druff?

People make a big deal about me because it's something to do, stop taking the forum so fucking serious and stop crying because you saw my post and know damn well in less than a week your precious thread will be 5 pages back and dead forever while I, I will live on, and my threads will as well.

I bring LIFE, you bring DEATH

NUFF SAID
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieBensonFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Even taken more seriously is how you did all that work on Donkdown for free, only to get your face rubbed in the dirt by Mr. Bitcoin. What a fucking clown you are. You ass needs to be picking up some trash in Staten Island. You are used to working for free so you will fit in nicely.
    What's that got to do with anything? You mad?

If you want to be taken seriously, follow through this time. Stop posting. We'll miss you very much.

Load Metric
    Histrionic borderline mania > alcoholic white trash

Load Metric
    You simply leave and never look back.
    Or alternately- make a thread about how you're going to leave, and then post again tomorrow like nothing happened.

See you tomorrow, drunky.

Load Metric
    This forum has been infested with 408Mike and posts about 408Mike. It's almost like ants, this forum is being swarmed. It's almost like a concerted effort, possibly from other forum owners.

I am a big fan of PFA, but when ants begins taking over the establishment you simply quit going there. You simply leave and never look back.

Regardless of what some posters say, you are a much more valuable member than 408Mike. And if you leave here, as well as a certain few other posters who cause others to post, then this place will basically be 408 and Druff circle jerking each other.

408's only value is he causes people to post, however all they post is negativity and most are tired of the same old same old bullshit.

You are a solid poster, imo.

never forget

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post
    You simply leave and never look back.
    Or alternately- make a thread about how you're going to leave, and then post again tomorrow like nothing happened.

Here is my Favorite Stalker. As soon as I post he is right here calling me drunk. On a SATURDAY MORNING he is stalking me.

Careful Dirty B. One day I am going to take you up on one of your balling bets. And when I do, the odds will be in my favor and it is not going to be three digits. So be careful what you wish for, little man (figuritively, Mr Bitcoin's sidekick).

Have a nice day surfing my posts, like you have done again, again and yet again. Just in your head, as usual. Guy just had a kid and he is refreshing my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post

Here is my Favorite Stalker. As soon as I post he is right here calling me drunk. On a SATURDAY MORNING he is stalking me.

Careful Dirty B. One day I am going to take you up on one of your balling bets. And when I do, the odds will be in my favor and it is not going to be three digits. So be careful what you wish for, little man (figuritively, Mr Bitcoin's sidekick).

Have a nice day surfing my posts, like you have done again, again and yet again. Just in your head, as usual. Guy just had a kid and he is refreshing my posts.

You're to broke to take on any bets, loser. Go install a couple Kohler's and get back to us.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Name:  leavinglasvegas.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  46.6 KB

Load Metric
    Bottomset trying hard to win biggest attention whore of the forums away from 408

Load Metric
    good thread
    Me defeating Druff 100 BB heads up - http://youtu.be/LmxTH0rZaLk?t=2h12m35s

Load Metric
    "Dangerously close?" LOL

What can I do to help seal it?

:makeitso

:gtfo

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    What about your leaving of an internet forum would you consider dangerous?
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrigan View Post
    Bottomset trying hard to win biggest attention whore of the forums away from 408

First it was and is Pooh and now bottomfag, I am starting to think they are sneakily trying to join forces against me or something.

They will learn the hard way, as all who have come before them though, YOU DON'T FUCK WITH THE 408 NIGGA

An entire forum of attention whores couldn't out muscle me from my turf, the fuck are they drinking?
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Load Metric
    mike is infecting this site with mental illness and if i wanted to read about scooter there is another site for that
    Last edited by WillieMcFML; 11-03-2012 at 01:04 PM.

Thread Information