Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: GG guy who leaked Amanda Todd nudes

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post
    Do you have any idea how fucking stupid you look when you say things like this? The first thing you say is that you "don't know the story." Then you go on and on rambling like a fool and commenting on a story that you have already told us you "don't know." Don't you see anything wrong with that? You really are delusional when you think you are such a great writer. You really aren't even average. You usually manage to nullify everything you say because of the first few words you write.

When you write something like this-

It completely taints everything you type and makes it completely irrelevant. You are no better at writing than you are anything else.
    I hadn't realized I was getting so fucking lazy. Thank you for pointing that out to me, at one time it was Scooter doing so and I made an effort to stop, then lapsed again when my guard was down.

Either I was born lazy or somehow got used to it and began thinking it was an ok thing to be and quite frankly being lazy is entirely unnaceptable, in life PFA and otherwise.
    Can you make a single post without mentioning Scooter?
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post

I hadn't realized I was getting so fucking lazy. Thank you for pointing that out to me, at one time it was Scooter doing so and I made an effort to stop, then lapsed again when my guard was down.

Either I was born lazy or somehow got used to it and began thinking it was an ok thing to be and quite frankly being lazy is entirely unnaceptable, in life PFA and otherwise.
    Can you make a single post without mentioning Scooter?
    Why pick that one? You could have waited, now you look like a moron because I was answering a post of the same topi-hmm. Interesting. I can see how he finds this awkward now.

Point set match- that particular name and his others I deem off limits for use by me until such time he green lights me to discuss him on forums where he is not or about a month passes, whichever comes first.

Bad behaviour is often easy to correct if motivated, and you can be 100% sure I hate the person I've become and will give almost anything a shot if it looks like it will help restore me to a person I am comfortable being. Prince charming I am not, nor am I designing any space propulsion systems and being popular is also irrelevant, just being sane and relevant and not unwanted is more than enough to get excited about for me.

Comments

Deal: honesty

Load Metric
    just being sane and relevant and not unwanted is more than enough to get excited about for me.
    Even with goals as low as those, you still manage to fuck it up. Somehow you manage to even fail at failing.
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

Honestly tho whose in an uproar exactly?

Its news worth to me because Anonymous dox'd the shit out of the guy responsible.
    Besides here, I have seen at least 3 separate sources that are all spewing the same thing about this same story. When cyber bullying and harassment occur probably several times a second over the internet, I just don't understand what makes this story any different. Why did this guy's personal info get out, but not any of the hundred million perverts who are on the internet soliciting underage pics? You guys pretend to care about it by being outraged over her death, when those same people wouldn't have done a thing about it themselves to prevent it.
    You have almost 700 posts since July. You never say anything worth reading. You're just a pathetic worthless troll. Probably have a fat ugly wife and are bitter at life.

SHUT IT DOWN, SON

Comments

DJ_Chaps: Word is, he does have a bigun at home

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied View Post

Besides here, I have seen at least 3 separate sources that are all spewing the same thing about this same story. When cyber bullying and harassment occur probably several times a second over the internet, I just don't understand what makes this story any different. Why did this guy's personal info get out, but not any of the hundred million perverts who are on the internet soliciting underage pics? You guys pretend to care about it by being outraged over her death, when those same people wouldn't have done a thing about it themselves to prevent it.
    You have almost 700 posts since July. You never say anything worth reading. You're just a pathetic worthless troll. Probably have a fat ugly wife and are bitter at life.

SHUT IT DOWN, SON

Good thing you made that lettering much bigger, or we would have never taken you seriously!

Wow, I guess you showed him!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    i don't know why everyone is mad at anal's ass. yeah,..we all know the situations surrounding the suicide was terrible and sad....but he pretty much nailed most of it.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Did this guy get off?

Comments

shortbuspoker: double entendre rep

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I went to HS with Amanda's mother. GG faggot.

Comments

sonatine: WRECKED THOSE FAGGOTS

Bronze
    Load Metric
    the bleach drinker went to my high school.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Her mom and aunt (twins) had 40+ racks, not sure what happened to Amanda.

Load Metric
    she died chaps, she died

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Did this guy get off?

The Province ‏@theprovince 25m
    BREAKING: A man in the Netherlands has been arrested in connection to the online extortion of B.C. teen Amanda Todd, Dutch media report.

Load Metric
    Embarrassing how absolutely stupidly wrong the info by anonymous was and media running with it.

Not sure if this is geo restricted but an interesting piece that came out awhile ago (mini doc).

http://www.cbc.ca/fifth/episodes/201...of-amanda-todd

Thread Information