Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: GG guy who leaked Amanda Todd nudes

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

A lot of teenagers, especially girls, get overly emotional and don't act rationally in these situations.

But you can't really blame her.

She was 14 at the time, fell victim to the tricks of a 31-year-old pedo, and then he had the nerve to blackmail her for more nudes and punished her for not doing so.

Kids have killed themselves for much less.
    Anyone who thinks she actually killed herself over these titty pictures is fooling themselves. I doubt she was a normal, functioning person too begin with. She probably had severe problems unrelated to this at all. But that doesn't make as good of a news story. She killed herself because she was fucked up, not because her tits were online.
    I'm sure she had lots of other problems, but this situation was most likely the catalyst that sent her over the edge.

Load Metric
    This is also what happens when parents are not involved in their children's lives and do not exercise proper parentel controls. There's a simple fix for a lot of this shit.

Name:  Shorten-the-windows-7-shutdown-time.jpg
Views: 3293
Size:  29.2 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    are these cliff notes wrong?

girl joins chat room

meets guy

sends guy tits pic.

guys wants more and blackmails her a year later

depression leads her to alcohol, drugs, drinking bleach and suicide.

chick had problems,..the guy was scum, but c'mon..it's a titty pic, not a farm sex tape...and not something you would want to drink bleach over.
    A lot of teenagers, especially girls, get overly emotional and don't act rationally in these situations.

She was 14 at the time, fell victim to the tricks of a 31-year-old pedo, and then he had the nerve to blackmail her for more nudes and punished her for not doing so.

i dunno...i see some of your points but you're really underestimating teenage girls. when i was younger i had a 15yr girlfriend when i was 18/19. linda blair was fucking rick springfield when see was 15 and he was 24......when chicks turn 15, they fuck like rabbits...all of this was 20yrs ago for me, and i can only imagine they fuck even younger and are even more promiscious in 2013.

Load Metric

Anyone who thinks she actually killed herself over these titty pictures is fooling themselves. I doubt she was a normal, functioning person too begin with. She probably had severe problems unrelated to this at all. But that doesn't make as good of a news story. She killed herself because she was fucked up, not because her tits were online.
    I'm sure she had lots of other problems, but this situation was most likely the catalyst that sent her over the edge.
    Anyone who flashes her tits does so full well knowing they are going to be on the internet forever. Even a 12 year old realizes that. Find out how many 12 year old girls have flashed their tits online, to how many have killed themselves. Not very fucking many. She obviously had problems from the start if she is flashing her 12 year old tits. A crazy person killed herself. Probably would have happened sooner or later.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    This girl being dead has no bearing on this guy breaking the law.

As always it is sad to see the victim being blamed.

Thank god people like this weren't on the Sandusky jury.
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post

Because being violently anally raped by force is the same thing as a 12 year old willingly flashing her tits on the internet.

Hopefully people like you won't be on his jury.
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric

Because being violently anally raped by force is the same thing as a 12 year old willingly flashing her tits on the internet.

Look closer, dummy. This guy did more than receive pics of a nude underage girl (which is a crime) on the internet.

Keep fighting that side of the argument though. You're looking great.
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Load Metric

Look closer, dummy. This guy did more than receive pics of a nude underage girl (which is a crime) on the internet.

The fact that a man who has sex with other men that have tits disagrees with me, only strengthens my position. If I agreed with you on anything, I'd start to worry. This is a non story, cupcake. And when the novelty wears off, that's how it will be remembered. Ask anybody this girls name in 2 weeks.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Should the perpetrator be charged with some degree of murder? I guess that is the question. Do we hold him accountable for "killing her," or do we just attempt to prosecute him for the crimes he definitely did commit (pedophilia, cyberbulling, stalking, etc.)?

In a similar story on the news like a year ago on some small college on the East Coast there was some issue with a freshman college student streaming off his computer his roommate having gay sex and then tweeting about it, and the gay roommate then killing himself, and there was a controversy as to how hard to go after the guy.

Load Metric

The fact that a man who has sex with other men that have tits disagrees with me, only strengthens my position. If I agreed with you on anything, I'd start to worry. This is a non story, cupcake. And when the novelty wears off, that's how it will be remembered. Ask anybody this girls name in 2 weeks.
    The fact that you can't look past my sexuality speaks volumes about you. How that strengthens your position is beyond me.

This may be a "non story" but it doesn't except the guy from breaking the law. Obviously we are going to start running around in circles here so I will start to ignore your posts again like I have been for the past few weeks.

It's for the best really as you already look like a huge tool.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post

Should the perpetrator be charged with some degree of murder? I guess that is the question. Do we hold him accountable for "killing her," or do we just attempt to prosecute him for the crimes he definitely did commit (pedophilia, cyberbulling, stalking, etc.)?

In a similar story on the news like a year ago on some small college on the East Coast there was some issue with a freshman college student streaming off his computer his roommate having gay sex and then tweeting about it, and the gay roommate then killing himself, and there was a controversy as to how hard to go after the guy.
    The guy got 30 days. We talked about it here.

This is a pretty different set of circumstances. The child angle alone means this guy could/should face some pretty stiff charges.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

i dunno...i see some of your points but you're really underestimating teenage girls. when i was younger i had a 15yr girlfriend when i was 18/19. linda blair was fucking rick springfield when see was 15 and he was 24......when chicks turn 15, they fuck like rabbits...all of this was 20yrs ago for me, and i can only imagine they fuck even younger and are even more promiscious in 2013.
    Wait, where am I? What year is this?
    Last edited by PLOL; 10-18-2012 at 06:55 AM.
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post
    Wow, I didnt know the story behind this:

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/10...-suicide-2012/

What a POS

Had no clue about this either. Whats fucked is that pos pedo may serve very little jail time.

Load Metric

The fact that you can't look past my sexuality speaks volumes about you. How that strengthens your position is beyond me.

This may be a "non story" but it doesn't except the guy from breaking the law. Obviously we are going to start running around in circles here so I will start to ignore your posts again like I have been for the past few weeks.

Like I said, If I agreed with anything a guy who has sex with other men who have tits says, I'd be really worried.

Load Metric

Anyone who thinks she actually killed herself over these titty pictures is fooling themselves. I doubt she was a normal, functioning person too begin with. She probably had severe problems completely unrelated to this. But that doesn't make as good of a news story. She killed herself because she was fucked up, not because her tits were online.

Agree that this girl probably had issues to begin with if shes flashing herself on a webcam when she's 12, but that's kind of beside the point. Just take what this POS scumbag has done, disregarding whether he or not he is responsible for her death. He is a pedo/blackmailing Piece of trash and deserves unimaginable pain and suffering.

Load Metric

Load Metric

Like I said, If I agreed with anything a guy who has sex with other men who have tits says, I'd be really worried.
    You agree with mulva, who just admitted to being a pedo himself.

I'll gladly share an opinion with a guy who has sex with guys who have tits over a self admitted pedo.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeBet View Post

Anyone who thinks she actually killed herself over these titty pictures is fooling themselves. I doubt she was a normal, functioning person too begin with. She probably had severe problems completely unrelated to this. But that doesn't make as good of a news story. She killed herself because she was fucked up, not because her tits were online.

Agree that this girl probably had issues to begin with if shes flashing herself on a webcam when she's 12, but that's kind of beside the point. Just take what this POS scumbag has done, disregarding whether he or not he is responsible for her death. He is a pedo/blackmailing Piece of trash and deserves unimaginable pain and suffering.
    this, just an absolute piece of shit.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeBet View Post

Well put.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Just wondering... how do we know that this Kody guy is the real guilty party?

What if "Anonymous" is just blaming an innocent person they hate for other reasons, just for the lulz?

Thread Information