Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: GG Lance, and all the idiots who believed him.

Platinum
    Load Metric

GG Lance, and all the idiots who believed him.

Here is a 1000 PAGE report from USADA with 11 former teammates (26 people total), detailing the most sophisticated doping operation they have ever seen. Affidavits, eyewitness testimony about 10 times over, emails, financial records.......ALL LIES LANCE SAYS...ALL LIES!!!!...

http://cyclinginvestigation.usada.org/

Cliffs...

The evidence of the US Postal Service Pro Cycling Team-run scheme is overwhelming and is in excess of 1000 pages, and includes sworn testimony from 26 people, including 15 riders with knowledge of the US Postal Service Team (USPS Team) and its participants' doping activities. The evidence also includes direct documentary evidence including financial payments, emails, scientific data and laboratory test results that further prove the use, possession and distribution of performance enhancing drugs by Lance Armstrong and confirm the disappointing truth about the deceptive activities of the USPS Team, a team that received tens of millions of American taxpayer dollars in funding.

Together these different categories of eyewitness, documentary, first-hand, scientific, direct and circumstantial evidence reveal conclusive and undeniable proof that brings to the light of day for the first time this systemic, sustained and highly professionalized team-run doping conspiracy.
    His lawyer was on OTL today and had nothing but the same old bullshit responses to this report....giant conspiracy, Lance is a hero, witchg hunt, not credible statements (from 26 different people L O fucking L.

Load Metric
    so he is guilty of doing what every other cyclist in that time period did. His only real crime is getting caught!
    I write things about poker at my Poker Blog and elsewhere on the Internets

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve-O View Post
    so he is guilty of doing what every other cyclist in that time period did. His only real crime is getting caught!
    No, he's guilty of being an arrogant prick who simply refuses to admit what everybody already knows. People don't hate Lance Armstrong because he doped. They hate him because he refuses to admit it even in the face of overwhelming evidence. Does he really expect us to believe that all 30 or so of these people are lying? Fuck you Lance.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Exhibit A.

Load Metric
    So I can wear my Live Strong bracelets ironically now, right?
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    He's also guilty of lying his ass off repeatedly for years, as well as being a gigantic fucking asshole.

Load Metric
    Guy was wicked good at riding a bike.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    Here is a 1000 PAGE report from USADA with 11 former teammates (26 people total), detailing the most sophisticated doping operation they have ever seen. Affidavits, eyewitness testimony about 10 times over, emails, financial records.......ALL LIES LANCE SAYS...ALL LIES!!!!...

Cliffs...

The evidence of the US Postal Service Pro Cycling Team-run scheme is overwhelming and is in excess of 1000 pages, and includes sworn testimony from 26 people, including 15 riders with knowledge of the US Postal Service Team (USPS Team) and its participants' doping activities. The evidence also includes direct documentary evidence including financial payments, emails, scientific data and laboratory test results that further prove the use, possession and distribution of performance enhancing drugs by Lance Armstrong and confirm the disappointing truth about the deceptive activities of the USPS Team, a team that received tens of millions of American taxpayer dollars in funding.

Together these different categories of eyewitness, documentary, first-hand, scientific, direct and circumstantial evidence reveal conclusive and undeniable proof that brings to the light of day for the first time this systemic, sustained and highly professionalized team-run doping conspiracy.
    His lawyer was on OTL today and had nothing but the same old bullshit responses to this report....giant conspiracy, Lance is a hero, witchg hunt, not credible statements (from 26 different people L O fucking L.
    I'm definitely not going to read all of that shit. But how many people were offered immunity or other rewards for their testimony? Because those people would have a motive to lie.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post

Cliffs...

I'm definitely not going to read all of that shit. But how many people were offered immunity or other rewards for their testimony? Because those people would have a motive to lie.
    You are such a horrible poster.

All TWENTY FUCKING SIX of them got deals, I heard checks came straight from USADA as well. They also fabricated emails, money transactions, credit card receipts, and everything else in the THOUSAND PAGES of evidence.

Load Metric

All TWENTY FUCKING SIX of them got deals, I heard checks came straight from USADA as well. They also fabricated emails, money transactions, credit card receipts, and everything else in the THOUSAND PAGES of evidence.
    lol

You care about cycling.

Platinum
    Load Metric

lol

You care about cycling.
    I don't give one fucking cunt hair about cycling, I just love when a liar is exposed for what he really is.

And then seeing which retards come out of the woodwork to still try to defend him.

Load Metric

lol

You care about cycling.
    I don't give one fucking cunt hair about cycling, I just love when a liar is exposed for what he really is.

And then seeing which retards come out of the woodwork to still try to defend him.
    100% agree. I think I remember seeing polls when he was stripped in August where almost half of people still thought he was innocent.

"Everyone did it!" "He's still raised umpteen millions for cancer!" "He's still an inspiration for us all"

Cognitive dissonance at its finest. Fucking guy is scum.

Load Metric

lol

You care about cycling.

I'm not defending him at all. I don't give a shit if he doped or not, because it's cycling.

But unlike your dumb ass, the phrase "26 people testified against him" doesn't make me sure he's guilty either. That could mean that two people with a motive to lie said they saw him use steroids, and 24 people said shit like "he was always acting suspicious and spent a lot of time in the bathroom." The fact that the report is 1000 pages long doesn't mean a damn thing either.

I hope to hell you never serve on a jury.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

100% agree. I think I remember seeing polls when he was stripped in August where almost half of people still thought he was innocent.

"Everyone did it!" "He's still raised umpteen millions for cancer!" "He's still an inspiration for us all"

Cognitive dissonance at its finest. Fucking guy is scum.
    Does this mean Jan Ullrich gets to fuck Cheryl Crow?

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    DirtyB is just mad because he has a bunch of "live strong" wrist bands.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    DirtyB is just mad because he has a bunch of "live strong" wrist bands.
    I always thought those were amazingly retarded. I have never worn a bracelet of any kind ever.

Load Metric

I'm not defending him at all. I don't give a shit if he doped or not, because it's cycling.

But unlike your dumb ass, the phrase "26 people testified against him" doesn't make me sure he's guilty either. That could mean that two people with a motive to lie said they saw him use steroids, and 24 people said shit like "he was always acting suspicious and spent a lot of time in the bathroom." The fact that the report is 1000 pages long doesn't mean a damn thing either.

I hope to hell you never serve on a jury.
    God damn you are a dim witted faggot. And thats coming from a guy who actually beleived Lance and all of his bullshit until only very recently. It is so fucking crystal clear now that he doped, there isnt a single question. George Hincapie, for years Lance's right hand man and the driving force behind Lances so many wins, just admitted everything. The guy is one of the good ones and has no other agenda then the truth.

The constant lies and refusing to be up front in the face of such immense scrutiny, testimony, and evidence is absurd.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    I have never worn a bracelet of any kind ever.
    I know someone who has.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by michael View Post
    I have never worn a bracelet of any kind ever.
    I know someone who has.

It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    In sports virtually every athlete is chemically enhanced and every single one of them lies about it, name me one athlete who has admitted to juicing while playing or when they could be stripped of accomplishments? This is such a non-story. Lance got caught and was thrown under the bus, who gives a shit? An athlete lying about taking drugs is like a spouse lying about an affair; it's expected
    I write things about poker at my Poker Blog and elsewhere on the Internets

Thread Information