Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Proposal: Searles Vs Vegas

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Kind of being a drama queen now arent you Vegas? SlimRawTWolf accused Drexel of stealing money from him. What am I "accusing" you of here exactly? Being difficult? Thats ban worthy, accusing someone of being difficult?

I like how you want to say I have lied repeatedly, yet you conveniently skipped over the two very direct questions I asked you earlier in this thread. Would you like for me to repeat them or will you just continue to nap it out?
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22
    Did you or did you not refuse to escrow for months?
    Have you or have you not said repeatedly that you feel escrowing is pointless because arbitrators will never be agreed upon?

Im sure Tony had an epiphany and just randomly decided to butt out of all of this right? It had nothing to do with either one of us, he just randomly saw the light? Or more likely, my story is close to correct. The last conversation I had with Tony, he told me on your behalf that you would most likely decline the offer. He then asked me if I was still willing to escrow. I told him that I was, but you had made it perfectly clear during the conversations that you felt it unneccessary as we would never agree to arbs anyway. The next communication I get from Tony is him withdrawing from it all. So I take from that that he offered my long standing escrow option in full to you and you reiterated your stance. This frustrated him and he withdrew. If thats a bad read on my part, so be it, but thats how I saw it all go down.
    Bad read on your part.

The problem with your analysis is that it is incorrect.

Hey, bad reads happen. Thats how I saw it go down. If you say thats not why you pulled out, then I believe you.

Everyone piling on here and acting like I am outright accusing Vegas of anything or that I am now lying is hilarious though.
    Name:  700-1-hlight.jpg
Views: 485
Size:  93.0 KB

Name:  searles9.JPG
Views: 474
Size:  12.4 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Kind of being a drama queen now arent you Vegas? SlimRawTWolf accused Drexel of stealing money from him. What am I "accusing" you of here exactly? Being difficult? Thats ban worthy, accusing someone of being difficult?

I like how you want to say I have lied repeatedly, yet you conveniently skipped over the two very direct questions I asked you earlier in this thread. Would you like for me to repeat them or will you just continue to nap it out?

Im sure Tony had an epiphany and just randomly decided to butt out of all of this right? It had nothing to do with either one of us, he just randomly saw the light? Or more likely, my story is close to correct. The last conversation I had with Tony, he told me on your behalf that you would most likely decline the offer. He then asked me if I was still willing to escrow. I told him that I was, but you had made it perfectly clear during the conversations that you felt it unneccessary as we would never agree to arbs anyway. The next communication I get from Tony is him withdrawing from it all. So I take from that that he offered my long standing escrow option in full to you and you reiterated your stance. This frustrated him and he withdrew. If thats a bad read on my part, so be it, but thats how I saw it all go down.
    Bad read on your part.

Hey, bad reads happen. Thats how I saw it go down. If you say thats not why you pulled out, then I believe you.

Everyone piling on here and acting like I am outright accusing Vegas of anything or that I am now lying is hilarious though.

Are you accusing me of fathering "your" child? I dont get it.............
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric

Bad read on your part.

The Downs kid looks like you. You don't see a resemblance?

Load Metric

Thus my comment about you accusing me of fathering "your" child. That is a picture of your kid right?

Fuck, if you are going to throw around elementary jabs, at least try to fucking keep up.......
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric

Thus my comment about you accusing me of fathering "your" child. That is a picture of your kid right?

Fuck, if you are going to throw around elementary jabs, at least try to fucking keep up.......
    My bad.

Your wife is fucking repulsive. Have a nice day..

Load Metric

My bad.

Were you fucking my wife while I was fucking yours?

Bronze
    Load Metric

My bad.

you are unoriginal and not even close to funny. Your insults are honestly on the grade school level. If you are going to continue to be a faggot, at least be witty 1% of the time. (I'm fully expecting a "I know you are but what am I" type response. Sorry to steal your thunder.)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Faduniak View Post

My bad.

you are unoriginal and not even close to funny. Your insults are honestly on the grade school level. If you are going to continue to be a faggot, at least be witty 1% of the time. (I'm fully expecting a "I know you are but what am I" type response. Sorry to steal your thunder.)
    Fuck, you really cant be this stupid, can you? Do I EVER resort to the "your wife is ugly", "I fucked your sister", etc juvenile stuff? The answer is no. But if you took three seconds to read the above posts you would see that I was merely stooping to Sloppy's level. I even chided him for this, stating he was throwing around elementary jabs and he needed to try and keep up. He apologized and continued the elementary banter. I continued down the same path.

Do you really not see that? Is that really not obvious to you?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post

I understand what you are saying. You are telling me what I did or didn't have in my own sig while freely admitting you don't remember. I think that makes you a fucking idiot, just sayin'. But nobody wants to read us go back and forth, so I'll just leave you to it.
    So I'm an idiot because I don't remember exactly what "quote" you attributed to me?

It actually means I don't read many of your non-coherent trolling posts.

Feel free to repost them and offer the proof that they were legitimate, exact quotes.

We all know they were not.
    Why would I bother to post anything when you admit you can't remember? So I post the exact quotes. You won't remember. I post fake ones. You won't remember. What part of STFU when it comes to what was in my OWN sig do you not understand when you freely admit, "you can't remember"? Are all Canadians this fucking stupid? Or can you not remember that either?
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post
    Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, I'm a legend.
    FYP.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    Name:  white_flag.jpg
Views: 331
Size:  124.8 KB
    Gotcha. This is to be expected from a Canadian though.
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    I don't know if it was Hockey Guy but whoever the fuck said that Kid Rock was better than Tom Morello needs to pass whatever the fuck they are smoking to the nigga on the left.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    I don't know if it was Hockey Guy but whoever the fuck said that Kid Rock was better than Tom Morello needs to pass whatever the fuck they are smoking to the nigga on the left.
    That was 6TP. He said that RATM had ZERO musical talent, which includes Tom Morello. He then said he was hooked on Kid Rock after hearing "All Summer Long". He then went on to say that "Picture" was the greatest Rock ballad of all time. Just embarrassing all around.

Load Metric
    Do we really need another thread that is going to go for 30+ pages and accomplish nothing? Searles isn't going to pay or agree to any terms. He loves being the center of attention. He gets off on shit like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Disgusting.
    ´*•.¸(*•.¸https://twitter.com/RealFckVwls¸.•*´)¸.•*´

http://i.imgur.com/TsBfg.jpg

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Vwls View Post
    Disgusting.
    Thank you!

Muck, I will not be involved in any more discussions with this half witted, welching, lying piece of shit, so this won't go thirty pages with any of the back and forth crap you have seen in the past. Jsearles has proven without a doubt that he has no interest in settling his debt, he just wants to follow the advice that SrslySirius jokingly gave him, which coincidentally is what he has been doing for months on end. Like you said, he merely gets off on all the attention it brings him, and I will no longer take part in that. If Druff doesn't ban him when he gets back from hiatus after this latest display of jsearles' never ending lies and character assassination attempts against me, I will no longer be part of this forum. So either way, in the near future none of you will have to read anymore about this shite.
    Last edited by vegas1369; 10-10-2012 at 08:40 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    Disgusting.
    Thank you!

Muck, I will not be involved in any more discussions with this half witted, welching, lying piece of shit, so this won't go thirty pages with any of the back and forth crap you have seen in the past. Jsearles has proven without a doubt that he has no interest in settling his debt, he just wants to follow the advice that SrslySirius jokingly gave him, which coincidentally is what he has been doing for months on end. Like you said, he merely gets off on all the attention it brings him, and I will no longer take part in that. If Druff doesn't ban him when he gets back from hiatus after this latest display of jsearles' never ending lies and character assassination attempts against me, I will no longer be part of this forum. So either way, in the near future none of you will have to read anymore about this shite.
    but tell us how you really feel?
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    Disgusting.
    Thank you!

Name:  bartender.gif
Views: 246
Size:  62.0 KB

Load Metric
    To be fair, Rage Against The Machine are fucking shite.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    It seems clear to me that jsearles is not interested in actually settling this $500 matter.

It also seems clear that he seems to enjoy the attention that comes from the whole matter, and is intentionally dragging this out for as long as possible.

If he said, "I disagree I owe you $500, and I'm never going to pay, end of discussion", I would think he was being really shitty, but at least wasn't trying to rub salt in the wounds.

I believe he is using this situation as a means of trolling, and everyone is sick of it, myself included.

I am going to ban his ability to post until he proposes a plan to solve this, via PM (to me), and sticks to it. That is, some sort of escrow will need to have occurred before he can post again here. The escrow doesn't have to be to me.

BTW, handicapme, I don't understand your threat to donate to skatz or VPR. Go ahead and donate to them. I am not in competition with either of those forums, especially VPR.

To be honest, I had very limited time on the internet over the past 1-2 weeks, which is why my posting here was pretty much been reduced to infrequent, short messages during that time. It's also why I couldn't do radio on Tuesday. I would read some threads here and there, but didn't even get to read this one until today.

Also, anyone is welcome to quote anyone else's (actual) messages in their signature.

Thread Information