Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Official POLL / DATA DISCUSSION Thread: President Obama / Governor Romney

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Mikey is a space cadet for sure.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest: May 3rd another channel gone.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SixToedPete View Post
    BTW Tony, I noticed you started a thread on Obama/Romney debates three days after my thread on the same topic. I am not criticizing you. I'm sure you just didn't notice my thread.

Let's mutually ask Druff to combine the threads.

If it's a pain in the ass, I'll blame you but I don't care if Druff adds your thread to mine or mine to yours. It's a great topic and i hope to see you in the main thread.

LOL STP, I knew you were envious when my thread ended up with hits and yours.......didn't. I really couldn't give two shits about that sort of thing but I know that you do and I suspected subsequently that it annoyed you.

The truth is that I had no idea that you had begun a similar thread, if I had I probably would have posted in it, or maybe not. I saw the thread after you bumped it, and frankly I wasn't impressed. Pejoratives followed by death wishes is not what I was looking for.

The only reason I started the thread is that I could't believe how thin Sharpton was as it has been a while since I'd seen him.

Combining them is not appropriate, as yours started with straight partisan rhetoric and devolved into trolling. This is not unusually for your threads as you take a rather turgid approach with some other posters and frankly you are so strongly disliked that it's difficult to have a normal discussion or engage in sober commentary when you are involved.

The intent of my thread is to analyze and comment on the debates as they happen without all of the partisan mouth breathing from both sides.

If this post comes as across as me slamming STP, that was not the intent. I enjoy a good portion of Pete's posts and welcome him to post in my debate thread.
    Last edited by tony bagadonuts; 10-07-2012 at 09:27 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE SHUT IT DOWN

PLEASE DESIST IMMEDIATELY, YOU ARE TERRIBLE, YOU ARE A SHITTY TROLL AND OBVIOUSLY HAVE NOTHING TO BACK UP ANY ASSERTIONS YOU'VE MADE ABOUT LITERALLY ANYTHING AT ALL
    Mike, without exception, you are the biggest loser on PFA.

Other than a few of your ignorant posts I've had no problem with you.

You don't want to fuck with me Mikey because I will just bring more pain into your sorry, failed, "can't pay a $50 debt", life.

Got it loser?

Good boy.
    I give not a fuck what you just said, you are beyond terrible

keep pretending to be relevant on the internet brah, its working

Load Metric

You don't want to fuck with me Mikey because I will just bring more pain into your sorry, failed, "can't pay a $50 debt", life.

Got it loser?

Good boy.

Keep doing meth you worthless faggot
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieBensonFan View Post
    Tenatative $5,000
    I might pull this bet back with no scamming. Basically this is a NON bet. I have enough money to crush people. I have chosen not to. At this time.
    Embarrassing.
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieBensonFan View Post
    Tenatative $5,000
    I might pull this bet back with no scamming. Basically this is a NON bet. I have enough money to crush people. I have chosen not to. At this time.
    Embarrassing.
    Agreed, nonsense ramblings.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post

Do you know how bets work? You don't get to pull shit back.

Ship whatever you want to Druff, and I'll match it.
    LOL. Barry is shitting his pants.

Start a new thread or stick to the topic Moonbat.
    Yeah. I'm the one shitting my pants. And you're the one who won't back his old faggot mouth up with his wallet.

Load Metric

Yeah. I'm the one shitting my pants. And you're the one who won't back his old faggot mouth up with his wallet.
    Are you just going to continue to ignore Tony? Ignoring is ignorant.........
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    BTW Tony, I noticed you started a thread on Obama/Romney debates three days after my thread on the same topic. I am not criticizing you. I'm sure you just didn't notice my thread.

Let's mutually ask Druff to combine the threads.

If it's a pain in the ass, I'll blame you but I don't care if Druff adds your thread to mine or mine to yours. It's a great topic and i hope to see you in the main thread.

LOL STP, I knew you were envious when my thread ended up with hits and yours.......didn't. I really couldn't give two shits about that sort of thing but I know that you do and I suspected subsequently that it annoyed you.

The truth is that I had no idea that you had begun a similar thread, if I had I probably would have posted in it, or maybe not. I saw the thread after you bumped it, and frankly I wasn't impressed. Pejoratives followed by death wishes is not what I was looking for.

The only reason I started the thread is that I could't believe how thin Sharpton was as it has been a while since I'd seen him.

Combining them is not appropriate, as yours started with straight partisan rhetoric and devolved into trolling. This is not unusually for your threads as you take a rather turgid approach with some other posters and frankly you are so strongly disliked that it's difficult to have a normal discussion or engage in sober commentary when you are involved.

The intent of my thread is to analyze and comment on the debates as they happen without all of the partisan mouth breathing from both sides.

If this post comes as across as me slamming STP, that was not the intent. I enjoy a good portion of Pete's posts and welcome him to post in my debate thread.
    The reason your thread had more hits than the original 'Obama vs. Romney Debates' thread was due to the fact that you posted your thread close to the debate while mine was posted three days before yours.

By debate day Wednesday the original thread was on page two. You started your thread without checking if there was already a thread on the exact same topic.

In my above post I acknowledged that you probably just didn't see it. I also mentioned that for everyone's convenience, Druff could combine my thread into yours so you would have full credit for the thread. My name would not be listed as the original thread creator, so how could I have been 'envious' when I offered the option of giving all credit to you?

I made a reasonable, good will request that I hope Druff will implement (when he returns from NYC). For convenience, combining the threads is entirely 'appropriate'.

Don't let your ego cloud your thinking. You're not that great Tony and your shit does stink just like everyone else's.

Banned
    Load Metric

Got it loser?

Good boy.

Hey failed nurse 408Mike, do you still need a $50 loan to regain your 'relevancy'?

BTW, what's on the dinner menu tonight?

Name:  408Mike_dumpster_dive.jpg
Views: 349
Size:  33.8 KB

Banned
    Load Metric

Did you start your new thread or will you continue to troll this one?

Load Metric
    Name:  a5416adf78a78e45de60b10dc2f57bff.jpg
Views: 384
Size:  157.7 KB
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    The reason your thread had more hits than the original 'Obama vs. Romney Debates' thread was due to the fact that you posted your thread close to the debate while mine was posted three days before yours.
    That's one reason, another is that yours began with a racist comment designed to entice trolling, which you received.

By debate day Wednesday the original thread was on page two. You started your thread without checking if there was already a thread on the exact same topic.
    Sorry fella, next time I start a thread I'll be sure to check with you first. Please respond in a timely manner as I have a dreadfully full schedule these days.

In my above post I acknowledged that you probably just didn't see it. I also mentioned that for everyone's convenience, Druff could combine my thread into yours so you would have full credit for the thread. My name would not be listed as the original thread creator, so how could I have been 'envious' when I offered the option of giving all credit to you?
    Well thank you Mr. Helper!

I made a reasonable, good will request that I hope Druff will implement (when he returns from NYC). For convenience, combining the threads is entirely 'appropriate'.
    You have a heart of gold Pete and the rest of us can only hope to someday rise to your level of altruism.

Don't let your ego cloud your thinking. You're not that great Tony and your shit does stink just like everyone else's.
    This coming from without a doubt the most vainglorious, pretentious, egomaniacal horse's ass on any of the forums. Thanks for the feedback guy.

Load Metric
    I also mentioned that for everyone's convenience, Druff could combine my thread into yours so you would have full credit for the thread.
    Do you really think he cares about receiving "full credit" for the thread? Pretty sure he wouldn't care if Satan himself was "credited" with the thread, as long as you didn't post in it.
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    That's one reason, another is that yours began with a racist comment designed to entice trolling, which you received.

Sorry fella, next time I start a thread I'll be sure to check with you first. Please respond in a timely manner as I have a dreadfully full schedule these days.

You have a heart of gold Pete and the rest of us can only hope to someday rise to your level of altruism.

This coming from without a doubt the most vainglorious, pretentious, egomaniacal horse's ass on any of the forums. Thanks for the feedback guy.
    Do not fuck with or troll Tony B. I thought I made myself clear a few months ago regarding this. TIA

Load Metric

It pleases me to see Tonybagadonuts officially on team Multi-Quote Response Vector!!!

Scooter and I are proud to add to our roster a man of high caliber such as you Tony

Really, I am blushing, and rose cheeked like a schoolboy just come home for the holidays, mittens off and eager for some piping hot cocoa

*TEAM MULTI-QUOTE RESPONSE VECTOR*

REMEMBER THE NAME

AND REMEMBER IT WELL!

FOR WE

ARE

UNSTOPPABLE

Banned
    Load Metric
    I also mentioned that for everyone's convenience, Druff could combine my thread into yours so you would have full credit for the thread.
    Do you really think he cares about receiving "full credit" for the thread? Pretty sure he wouldn't care if Satan himself was "credited" with the thread, as long as you didn't post in it.
    You could be right about Tony bag of donuts not wanting me to post in that thread but there's nothing the egomaniac can do to prevent that. Plus, Tony did write this in one of his above posts:

I enjoy a good portion of Pete's posts and welcome him to post in my debate thread.
    For convenience I merely made a suggestion to combine my original Presidential debate thread with his later thread. I was surprised Tony went full monkey tilt from my suggestion. It seems he does care about retaining credit for copying my original thread.

However, it's a moot point because I told Tony I didn't care if Druff combined my thread into his or vice versa. I had no intention of upsetting Tony. He has a very thin skin.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post
    Do not fuck with or troll Tony B. I thought I made myself clear a few months ago regarding this. TIA
    Please pay attention.

Donut Boy Tony fucked with and trolled me after I made a simple, reasonable suggestion for the convenience of the forum community.

Load Metric
    IBD/TIPP Poll
    Sponsored by:

IBD/TIPP 2012 Presidential Election
    Daily Tracking Poll

Day 2: Oct. 10, 2012

Romney: +5.0

Romney’s lead widened to 5 points from 2 points on Tuesday, as he continues to chip away at key Obama support.
    Romney’s edge among independents widened to 20 points from 18 just a day before.
    Obama’s lead among women narrowed from 10 points to 8 points.
    Romney also continues to make inroads among middle-class voters, moving from a 6-point lead against Obama with this group to a 10-point lead.
    The current data include only polls taken after Romney’s resounding debate win over Obama on Oct. 3.

Read More At IBD: http://news.investors.com/special-re...#ixzz28wTePBVd

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Load Metric

You could be right about Tony bag of donuts not wanting me to post in that thread but there's nothing the egomaniac can do to prevent that. Plus, Tony did write this in one of his above posts:
    Pete, you will be happy to know that I am seeking help for my huge ego, and I hope to have it down to the size of yours in short order.

To reiterate, I have never cared who post what in any thread (assuming someone isn't fucking it up with nonsense), and on a serious note I do enjoy much of STP's work and look forward to his insights during the VP debate.

I enjoy a good portion of Pete's posts and welcome him to post in my debate thread.
    For convenience I merely made a suggestion to combine my original Presidential debate thread with his later thread. I was surprised Tony went full monkey tilt from my suggestion. It seems he does care about retaining credit for copying my original thread.

However, it's a moot point because I told Tony I didn't care if Druff combined my thread into his or vice versa. I had no intention of upsetting Tony. He has a very thin skin.
    Pete, much of my response was at least somewhat tongue in cheek, and I couldn't possibly care less if the threads are merged or who gets credit.

Druff, if you are reading this, feel free to merge and credit as you see fit. I mean seriously, who gives a rats ass??

Thread Information