Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: State of the Dystopia tonight

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Biden said little of substance and just yelled the whole way.

He was definitely injected with something so he’d be energetic.

Republican response speech sucks, though, as per usual. I don’t know why they can’t ever find a good speaker to deliver these.
    Here's the response republicans should have given:

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Gay for another man, yuck

splitthis: Offset democrat traitor

Orko: Wow he said it, war w Russia is a priority because it's the largest white Christian country on the planet.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Today it’s $3.27 but I was paying $4 and $5 a gallon for a couple of years.
    For the years, 2021, 2022, 2023 I bought 6000 gallons of gas for a vehicle that does 18/24 mph. So I was acutely aware of what I was paying for gas. It was above $4 a gallon for most of that time. The highest I paid was $5.20 a gallon.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

Republican response speech sucks, though, as per usual. I don’t know why they can’t ever find a good speaker to deliver these.
    I just caught that nutjob Britt response. You weren’t joking about it being bad. It was like a mix of some SNL skit with the most horrible acting audition ever. She made a complete fool of herself. It’s hard to believe that’s an actual Senator. Some random house rep from some weird inbred town would be one thing, but that performance out of a sitting senator is astounding.
    Ever since Bobby Jindal, Republicans have fucked up the SOTU response. It’s become a tradition.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders’ speech last year, while not great, was a masterpiece compared to most of the others.

This was probably the worst one.

And it didn’t have to be. Why didn’t she just talk like this?

https://twitter.com/senkatiebritt/status/1765944735154274774

Shout out to Joe Kennedy in 2018, who was literally drooling during the speech.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

I just caught that nutjob Britt response. You weren’t joking about it being bad. It was like a mix of some SNL skit with the most horrible acting audition ever. She made a complete fool of herself. It’s hard to believe that’s an actual Senator. Some random house rep from some weird inbred town would be one thing, but that performance out of a sitting senator is astounding.
    Ever since Bobby Jindal, Republicans have fucked up the SOTU response. It’s become a tradition.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders’ speech last year, while not great, was a masterpiece compared to most of the others.

This was probably the worst one.

And it didn’t have to be. Why didn’t she just talk like this?

https://twitter.com/senkatiebritt/status/1765944735154274774

Shout out to Joe Kennedy in 2018, who was literally drooling during the speech.
    Have you ever spoken to someone with Downs Syndrome?

She's just meeting the audience where they're at, good social skills.

Comments

splitthis: Democrats suck

BCR: Grandma offset

Serial Fail: Cunt offset

mickeycrimm: libtard offset
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1765966207084028338

I just wonder what kind of shit they have him on? Adderall, possibly straight up meth in the prescription version (Desoxyn), Focalin XR?

Comments

OK2: jesus christ

splitthis: Possessed

mickeycrimm: amphetamine. I know the look

Orko: So yea, we have a total demon trying to startr ww3, nobody sems to notice nobody seems to care.

Gold
    Load Metric

fucking insanity

they use this old creep as a puppet (biden) due to his voice and cadence tricking retarded people the best of anyone else available

reality tv freak shit

it's ovah
    RichardBrodiesCombover has aids

Load Metric
    Team Retard racing to move goalposts faster than mickeycrimm racing his van to a dead man's gravesite.

Listen to the SOTU response, faggots, and see what your party thinks of you. Can't imagine being pandered to like I'm literally retarded.

Comments

splitthis: Sick

BCR:
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

No one has made a bigger fool of himself this month than Tucker. Got mocked by Putin while making a joke of himself grocery shopping and in awe of how great Russia was.

But the worst was that Lex Fridman interview. Lex had a hard time keeping a straight face. Rambling on about how wonderful cities were in 1985. Does this idiot think he’s 90 and no one remembers 1985? Some cities are worse, many are much better than 1985.

Murder was worse in 1985. Those of us who remember 1985 recall every talking head going on about how horrible crime was and wishing for the 1950s, which was actually an idyllic time.

I didn’t have any respect for him before that because I remembered how dumb he was on crossfire, but that interview took it from just middling intellect to someone actively lying to his moronic base with the short term memory of a house fly. Everything out of his mouth that interview was nonsense and no one is that stupid. For me, he went from harmless dumbass to actually malevolent with that last month of utter fiction.

He would have been better than that chick because anyone in the world would be better, but he would have been lying with every word.

Comments

splitthis: Another childless loser take.

Serial Fail: Corerct take

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    For those few idiots still saying "OMG the speech was so good", keep in mind that you were cheering for copypasta.

https://twitter.com/itsreallyleah/status/1766125803790794762

Funny how he keeps making the exact same promises year after year, and not keeping them. Does a great job bringing out the clapping seals, though.

Comments

hutmaster: Hey and 4 years later Donnie still claims the election was stolen with ZERO evidenxe

splitthis: Offset

Load Metric
    Name:  EmM7sDPVoAA-lZK.jpeg
Views: 168
Size:  327.3 KB

Comments

sonatine: absolute copealanche

OK2: dwai taking shots, wut he gunna do? just continue to have gay sex with you?

Load Metric
    I run with some pretty wealthy people, right and left. Not one person I run with watched this last night. Not one even myself. It could have been a reincarnation of Abe Lincoln last night and I still would have not watched it. Hard to believe people spent 2 hours circa 10pm watching a liberal campaign speech. Who does that? Like anyone will change a vote watching an aging elderly man read a teleprompter. Wow.

Comments

sonatine: i didnt even consider watching

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Team Retard racing to move goalposts faster than mickeycrimm racing his van to a dead man's gravesite.

Listen to the SOTU response, faggots, and see what your party thinks of you. Can't imagine being pandered to like I'm literally retarded.

During his State of Ukraine speech Biden said nothing about alleviating high food, fuel prices. Or the high crime rate. And nothing about the high mortgage rates. Must have slipped his mind. Probably to busy enjoying the blowjob Sloppy was giving him under the podium.

Comments

1dollarboxcar: +++++

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Today it’s $3.27 but I was paying $4 and $5 a gallon for a couple of years.
    For the years, 2021, 2022, 2023 I bought 6000 gallons of gas for a vehicle that does 18/24 mph. So I was acutely aware of what I was paying for gas. It was above $4 a gallon for most of that time. The highest I paid was $5.20 a gallon.

Your Rascal goes 18-24 mph? Do you wear a helmet?

Comments

mickeycrimm: Sorry for the typo. It should be mpg.

Load Metric
    for most of the SOTUS i watched Speaker Johnson reactions (head shakes, tightly pursed lips, eye rolls, eyebrow raises)...disappointed he did not tear up his speech copy...i was counting Biden's verbal stumbles but i ran out of fingers and toes
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post

Your Rascal goes 18-24 mph? Do you wear a helmet?
    Brother that's new model numbers, I'm sure mick knows his Salvation Army beater tops out around 6.

Load Metric
    Any person choosing Trump or Biden over RFK Jr is a brainwashed retard period!
    Yes you are!

Load Metric
    "Trump's election will be the biggest 'Fuck You' ever recorded in human history." Michael Moore.

I never thought I would ever see this. Moore endorses Trump and gives his reason why. It's a very good reason. And it explains why working stiffs support Trump:

Comments

splitthis: Worlds Xfactor.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Orko View Post
    Any person choosing Trump or Biden over RFK Jr is a brainwashed retard period!
    Yes you are!
    I’m all for this guy….in 4 years.

BigDick convinced me for Trump this go around.

We need someone super strong to clean the devastation Biden has caused.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    That Michael Moore piece is amusing but he's a piece of shit for misleading everyone by endorsing democracy.
    Nobody likes Biden or Trump, so how is that there's no realistic way get a better candidate?
    Because in a Democracy elections are decided by the media, not by the people.

Everyone needs to face reality, in it's current form DEMOCRACY SUCKS! Wether it's Biden, Macron, Trudeau, Trump, Pelosi, McConnel, Graham etc.,..
    Nobody likes any of them them and no honest person can say work for the good of the people that voted for them. But year after year
    they're still in power, starting pointless wars and bringing in third world refugees.. Democracy is so rigged that there's
    not a single person in the House or Senate that's truly against war or against immigration.. Let that sink in.

It's going to be epic to see how bad Trump and the gop fucks over their base. Yeah keep telling yourself he's antiwar. Keep telling yourself
    he's anti immigration.[

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Orko View Post
    That Michael Moore piece is amusing but he's a piece of shit for misleading everyone by endorsing democracy.
    Nobody likes Biden or Trump, so how is that there's no realistic way get a better candidate?
    Because in a Democracy elections are decided by the media, not by the people.

Everyone needs to face reality, in it's current form DEMOCRACY SUCKS! Wether it's Biden, Macron, Trudeau, Trump, Pelosi, McConnel, Graham etc.,..
    Nobody likes any of them them and no honest person can say work for the good of the people that voted for them. But year after year
    they're still in power, starting pointless wars and bringing in third world refugees.. Democracy is so rigged that there's
    not a single person in the House or Senate that's truly against war or against immigration.. Let that sink in.

It's going to be epic to see how bad Trump and the gop fucks over their base. Yeah keep telling yourself he's antiwar. Keep telling yourself
    he's anti immigration.[

theres an important grain of truth here.

china has fast rails and lots of other incredible infrastructure advancements because its not burdened by paperwork and politics the way western democracies are.

but the dark side is they also roll out shit like social scores and population control mandates and cant complete on the global stage without vampircally syphoning tech from .. wait for it... western democracies.

plus lets be real i have trees on my property older than america, and can anyone say our democracy has aged well? does this feel stable and sustainable to anyone right now?

cryptobuddhist ecofascism is the only answer.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Thread Information