Thread: Excuse Me while I whip this out - Man caught at border with python in his pants

Load Metric

Excuse Me while I whip this out - Man caught at border with python in his pants

A New York City man who admitted to smuggling three Burmese pythons in his pants through a U.S.-Canadian border crossing was sentenced Wednesday to a year of probation and fined $5,000, federal prosecutors said.

Calvin Bautista, 38, crossed into northern New York with the hidden snakes on a bus from Montreal to New York City on July 15, 2018. The young adult snakes were hidden in the inner thigh of his pants in snake bags tied to the pants’ drawstring.

They were discovered by U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers, according to court documents and a release from the office of U.S. Attorney Carla B. Freedman.

The Queens resident purchased the snakes, which were worth more than $2,500, at a reptile store in Canada, according to court documents.

Importation of Burmese pythons is regulated by an international treaty and by U.S. federal regulations listing them as “injurious to human beings.”

Full story here:https://apnews.com/article/pythons-p...1399ad3402b644
    En boca cerrada, no entran moscas

Load Metric
    You need to be more careful with your thread titles, my sources report that mickeycrimm just keeled over in excitement.

Comments

Jayjami: Looooooooooool!
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    You need to be more careful with your thread titles, my sources report that mickeycrimm just keeled over in excitement.
    RichardBrodiesCombover has aids

Thread Information