Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who is Nicky Pipes?

Gold
    Load Metric

Who is Nicky Pipes?

Brothers you have all made it clear to me, this forum is filled with Boomers who have experienced tremendous professional and financial success. You are High Level Operators. You are technically skilled programmers who can achieve things online few could dream of. You keep detailed spreadsheets of IPS, personal details, and more,

Quick question then pal…?

How did nobody figure out Nicky Pipes is THISGUYISWHAT?

That’s right the cats out of the bag.

Years ago as a young man who had just moved to Florida I started posting on PFA as THISGUYISWHAT, causing serious mayhem and trouble and placing a legendary call into the radio show on the episode where I got Scott “Stock” Matusow to call in and then I believe eventually Mike The Mouth. I weirdly used to talk to Scott Martuzow all the time

Well now many years later my life has changed a lot and I carried on my legacy by telling my life story in the form of Nicky Pipes, where I also acted out in outrageous and controversial pattern

This does call into question Druffs ability to properly stalk and maintain his database on users

Comments

desertrunner: Pipes is a good brother.

1marley1: Terrible. Worst dupe ever

JimmyG_415: No body cares you narcissistic douchebag

BaccaratDegen: Mental illness

Load Metric
    You need to re-evaluate your life goals.
    En boca cerrada, no entran moscas

Load Metric
    I'm still waiting for Druff to live the Pipes lifestyle.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post
    I am legitimately super successful

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    I'm still waiting for Druff

"Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Gold
    Load Metric
    When I first joined PFA as this guy is what Sonantine messaged me privately with a glowing review of my content (he is still a massive fan) and told me to be very careful posting personal details on PFA as it’s filled with deranged psychopaths. If you think about it, this is tremendous advice

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post

People who are legitimately super successful don't feel the need to constantly tell others how successful they are.

But, you missed the point of what I said. If your life goals are to be a successful dupe on a random money losing poker forum, you need to re-evaluate them.

Comments

Jayjami: Spot on

Gold
    Load Metric
    You’re right I should have set another goal

Gold
    Load Metric

People who are legitimately super successful don't feel the need to constantly tell others how successful they are.

But, you missed the point of what I said. If your life goals are to be a successful dupe on a random money losing poker forum, you need to re-evaluate them.

exception
    /ɪkˈsɛpʃn,ɛkˈsɛpʃn/
    noun
    noun: exception; plural noun: exceptions

a person or thing that is excluded from a general statement or does not follow a rule.

use your magic beans brain

your speculation may not be accurate to what the truth actually is

retard

Comments

Cerveza Fria: Stay out of this. Pipes is more than capable of standing up for himself
    RichardBrodiesCombover has aids

Gold
    Load Metric

In my opinion, I have been consistently self deprecating in my writing on PFA, while mixing in a tasteful amount of arrogance and bravado.

I also question how many rich people you know. I know an enormous amount of rich people that only talk about money and flexing their wealth, some are very understated.

Generally when I mention I am successful, which I am, it’s in response to something along the lines of “fuck Nicky pipes what a broke loser”

Comments

BaccaratDegen: The lies and story telling is amazing

Silver
    Load Metric
    Never noticed Nicky pipes or his other name before on here.. cliffs ?
    cmoney :It would be nice if Mexico could simply get human feces out of its drinking water

Load Metric

In my opinion, I have been consistently self deprecating in my writing on PFA, while mixing in a tasteful amount of arrogance and bravado.

I also question how many rich people you know. I know an enormous amount of rich people that only talk about money and flexing their wealth, some are very understated.

Generally when I mention I am successful, which I am, it’s in response to something along the lines of “fuck Nicky pipes what a broke loser”
    1) Self Deprecating is way better than Self Defecating. So you get props for that.
    2) I know lots of rich people. Most of them come from old money. -They don't talk about money -ever. The new money folks tend to be younger and more flashy - like the ones you see in Boca Raton.
    3) Why do you care what people say about you? Worry about things that are more important like your health and your family.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I care a lot about what other people think because I am self conscious and want to be accepted, are you willing to admit the same?

Load Metric
    I care a lot about what other people think because I am self conscious and want to be accepted, are you willing to admit the same?

In a word, no. I am comfortable in my own skin.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Brothers lets reflect on if somebody who cares about what other people think of them is "not comfortable in their own skin"... Is this true, is this false?

In my opinion, this is a ridiculous statement made by somebody who is wearing the "tough guise" while ironically attempting to paint the other person as a braggadocios, insecure man.

Of course everyone cares what other people think of them, in fact, if you take one second to think about it, you will realize this is an important compenent of a high functioning, well operating, respectful society.

Part of being respectful and courteous towards others is because you are worried about what they think of you. This is why well are well groomed, dressed sharp, and in good shape. If you wish to lie to yourself and others about this basic human psychology it is your choice brother.

Of course I care tremendously about what Sanlmar, Sonantine, Dan Druff, Country, Tyde, Sloppy Joe, Daly, Jeff Dimes, and others I respect think about me.

Why do you think I continue to provide the forum, and the friends I have made here with such stand alone content?

Of course some of it is to stroke my own ego, some of it is to troll and some of it is a desperate attempt to win the admiration of my peers and superiors.

This is a sign of great respect to them and also their posting abilities. It is also a sign of respect to them as men who are older than me who I have in some odd way looked up to.

Perhaps you have not read all my writings on here, but I think you have, I feel a constant and never ending sense of depression and loneliness and a lack of guidance. In a lot of ways I randomly got lucky in life and happened across a very unusual way to make a lot of money, guess what, so did a lot of the guys on here it seems. Not the same paths, but similar journies. Despite the fact they are not writing about this directly, I posses a high level of intelligence where I am able to read or listen to a persons thoughts and opinions on one topic and also gain life lessons and guidance about other topics I am interested in, without needing to ask.

Do you understand?

Load Metric
    Brothers you have all made it clear to me, this forum is filled with Boomers who have experienced tremendous professional and financial success. You are High Level Operators. You are technically skilled programmers who can achieve things online few could dream of. You keep detailed spreadsheets of IPS, personal details, and more,

Quick question then pal…?

How did nobody figure out Nicky Pipes is THISGUYISWHAT?

That’s right the cats out of the bag.

Years ago as a young man who had just moved to Florida I started posting on PFA as THISGUYISWHAT, causing serious mayhem and trouble and placing a legendary call into the radio show on the episode where I got Scott “Stock” Matusow to call in and then I believe eventually Mike The Mouth. I weirdly used to talk to Scott Martuzow all the time

Well now many years later my life has changed a lot and I carried on my legacy by telling my life story in the form of Nicky Pipes, where I also acted out in outrageous and controversial pattern

This does call into question Druffs ability to properly stalk and maintain his database on users
    A better question iwould be, who is a bigger poser, you or Christopher Mitchell?

Comments

BaccaratDegen: A+

Cerveza Fria: Too fucking funny....

Gold
    Load Metric
    After I was so gracious and polite to Jay

Comments

desertrunner:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Brothers,

Here is the Nicky Pipes history:

He originally was a radio listener who texted me fairly often with remarks about the show. He was a regular listener, and had long comments about it. Usually the comments were useful. They tended to be positive, but sometimes contained constructive criticism. The only problem was that he sometimes took the entire matter too seriously and got frustrated when I either didn't answer or didn't seem to follow his suggestions. This was about 8-9 years ago.

He then called into the radio show at some point. It's been a long time, and I don't remember much about the call, but I do remember that he called in, and I talked to him for awhile.

In late 2015 he registered as ThisGuyIsWhat, and posted some interesting stories about his time in Asia. He was well liked on the forum initially, but he was having a hard time with Pooh, who was mocking him.

He asked me to remove all of his posts and delete his account. I refused, and stated that it would ruin the continuity of the forum. I tell this to anyone who asks me to delete the content they've posted here.

He then took the matter into his own hands, and edited all of his posts (about 300!!) to say I HATE POOH.

I then noticed that the vBulletin forum software provided no way to restore these posts to their original form, even though it did maintain a copy of his original posts in the database. I searched for a backdoor way to do it, and nobody had yet come up with one.

This was a small technical challenge to me, so I sat down one afternoon, dug into the way vBulletin stores everything, and came up with a database query to execute in order to restore everything. I then shared that query with others in the vBulletin community, who previously had been unable to do this.

ThisGuyisWhat/Pipes then asked me to at least delete his Asia stories, as they were personal to him. I agreed, and he left.

I did not hear from him until several years later, at which point he showed up here as NickyPipes.

I did not realize it was the same guy until he told me yesterday, despite him also calling into radio as Pipes.

You're caught up now.

Comments

Jayjami: I miss Pooh. He was great.

Holy fuck he has no life. How much time do you have to edit that many post and how faggot do you have to be to let someone on the internet actually bother you that much

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post
    Holy fuck he has no life. How much time do you have to edit that many post and how faggot do you have to be to let someone on the internet actually bother you that much
    As he emotionally posts online in a continued outburst

Comments

RichardBrodiesCombover.: You're beyond pathetic

Thread Information