Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Dead PFA Posters

Load Metric

Dead PFA Posters

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    The upside to all of this is most of the turds here are gone now and this board has improved.
    I don't want to pile on because I've either ignored you, or missed why exactly you irritate so many. But you need to grasp, this group of guys have a long history and the diversity of the posters is and was the secret sauce that made nwp dd and pfa fun and interesting.

All of us, and I do mean ALL OF US cept Druff obv would choose 99% of pfa posters to stay active instead of you, and I'm not being mean. 100 DR< 1 Limitles or Tyde or Zap on a vodkabender.

At least they're entertaining and memorable ....RIP JD...(pours beer on ground).

Rather than neg you, I'm going to try one time to be nice and tell you, no numbnuts, the board hasn't improved, and nobody new should be fucking up MY LOLS by fagging up the board to the point of running MADE posters off. Do not fuck with
    the sauce. Do not make broad declarations about the state of a union you barely belong to. Nwp days were Darwinian, you'd been bagged and living in retard siberia, never having another chance to irritate anyone. (RIP wrenchjockey)

I've never took you for some safe space needing pussy, just a forgettable middling poster that starts threads with zero responses. Stop with your pedo name calling bs, and try talking to dudes like you would at your corner pub. It's sick to read, to think about, and IRL you'd get your ass handed to you for false flagging someone a pedo ffs.

Stop being a dick maybe, lay low, and by this time 5 years from now, maybe you won't be so universally hated (again, I mostly don't get that, but maybe I missed it).

Good luck numbnuts.... ..good god I'm drunk for a Wednesday night.
    LOL, I didn’t even bring up the pedo topic, but this post is worthless to me. Also don’t care about the “glory days”.

Comments

Ricky: I was trying to help ffs. Poetic you bring up worthless posts though.

David USF: If it truly was you wouldn't have responded you mental midget

Load Metric

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    The longtime team fag libtards of PFA (you know who you are) hide behind your keyboards in your dark basements and anonymously gang up on people. Shitfucks that can't beat the flies off your stinking asses. Alligator mouths and hummingbird asses. Sick weak fucks.

If anyone should be banned off this forum it's the team libtard fags that have ruined this country.

big mad detected

Comments

mickeycrimm: Sonatine has a log history of throwing around the word pedo

BCR: He’s very mad. Imagine having useless legs and thinking you can stomp people. That’s one angry invalid.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    The longtime team fag libtards of PFA (you know who you are) hide behind your keyboards in your dark basements and anonymously gang up on people. Shitfucks that can't beat the flies off your stinking asses. Alligator mouths and hummingbird asses. Sick weak fucks.

If anyone should be banned off this forum it's the team libtard fags that have ruined this country.
    Excuse me, but I ain’t hiding from nobody.

Load Metric
    I've posted in the past about the similarities between far right Trump zealots and far left libtards. Another I see more and more is how the Trump zealots tend to basically form their entire identities and opinions about everything around their political ideologies. This isn't that different than trannies forming their entire identity around their gender and sexuality, the BLM types and environmental activist types doing the same etc. What both of these have in common absolutely is this type of behavior being exploited for political gain. These people have essentially had their mentally energy channeled into being a walking advertisement/propaganda poster for one or the other brand of politics - the modern useful idiot. More horseshoe theory.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post
    I've posted in the past about the similarities between far right Trump zealots and far left libtards. Another I see more and more is how the Trump zealots tend to basically form their entire identities and opinions about everything around their political ideologies. This isn't that different than trannies forming their entire identity around their gender and sexuality, the BLM types and environmental activist types doing the same etc. What both of these have in common absolutely is this type of behavior being exploited for political gain. These people have essentially had their mentally energy channeled into being a walking advertisement/propaganda poster for one or the other brand of politics - the modern useful idiot. More horseshoe theory.
    Run of the mill libtards are useful idiots for the marxists now running the democrat party.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    BCR: He’s very mad. Imagine having useless legs and thinking you can stomp people. That’s one angry invalid.

Dude, I'm not in a wheel chair. But for insufferable bags of shit like you I always bring my two friends, Mr. Smith....and Mr. Wesson.

Load Metric

Dude, I'm not in a wheel chair. But for insufferable bags of shit like you I always bring my two friends, Mr. Smith....and Mr. Wesson.
    So now you’re going to shoot me, not stomp me? Wise choice. Guys with mechanized lifts and scooters aren’t stomping anything larger than an ant.

Why so violent? I would never threaten you. I view you like I view a small child or old lady wheeling around Walmart.

You’re just lucky I’m not a snowflake like desert and cry about gay guys threatening to shoot me. Didn’t he get someone banned for that? I just laugh instead. It’s got to be frustrating trying to interject yourself into conversations that didn’t involve you and whiteknight the other retards when you’re so fucking feeble and pathetic.

Load Metric

hey druff, your super stable not at all mentally ill sundowning weirdo friend is talking about shooting your regular members. thoughts?

Comments

mickeycrimm: When you talk violence to me like your lover, BCR did, you better watch your ass. You might get some caps in it. you better watch

1marley1: Ban this psycho

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

The bottom line is that desertrunner's presence on PFA a few years ago was a major distraction to the forum, whereas his presence now is not. There will always be people here who dislike him, and that's fine, but I am happy with my decision to have brought him back.

desertrunner has always been a dependable and loyal friend, who has frequently offered to help when he feels I can use it, in whatever might be going on at the time. He never thinks about what's in it for him, or worries about the burden of doing whatever he's offering. I've known him since 2010, and have always been able to count on him. This is something I very much appreciate, as it's becoming increasingly rare these days to find in people.
    Love on the Spectrum has really opened doors for people.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

hey druff, your super stable not at all mentally ill sundowning weirdo friend is talking about shooting your regular members. thoughts?
    let's not jump the gun here, let's see how it sprays out

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

Also guessing he has to roll in heavy when visiting men's gravesites after hours, doubt that Rascal can outpace your average security dog.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Simmer down, you cripple

Comments

mickeycrimm: RichardBrodiesCunt

David USF: offset

1marley1: Onset

nunbeater: reset

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

So now you’re going to shoot me, not stomp me? Wise choice. Guys with mechanized lifts and scooters aren’t stomping anything larger than an ant.

Why so violent? I would never threaten you. I view you like I view a small child or old lady wheeling around Walmart.

You’re just lucky I’m not a snowflake like desert and cry about gay guys threatening to shoot me. Didn’t he get someone banned for that? I just laugh instead. It’s got to be frustrating trying to interject yourself into conversations that didn’t involve you and whiteknight the other retards when you’re so fucking feeble and pathetic.
    LOL at BCR, the mental patient of PFA. Did the mental hospital test to many drugs on you today? YOU are the one that brought up violence. You are so low IQ I feel sorry for you. And yes you are a snowflake, a faggot libtard snowflake. There are/were a lot of conversations on PFA you could have kept your punk ass out of. But you couldn't help yourself. So quit whining like a crybaby bitch when someone else jumps in.

Comments

desertrunner: Pipes is a true brother.

1marley1: Druff should censor you

Load Metric
    You are really worked up there scooter. I can’t express the amusement I get out of your blood pressure rising and pulse quickening with that bum heart

Tick tock

Load Metric
    You are really worked up there scooter. I can’t express the amusement I get out of your blood pressure rising and pulse quickening with that bum heart

Tick tock

Blood Pressure is 143 over 72. Pulse 56, maggot.

I'm not worked up. You wouldn't want to deal with me when I'm worked up, pussy.

So who's the top, you or sonatine?

Load Metric

Tick tock

Name:  1000_F_429825111_KfVGMChoQxdRwkHTtbEetr4E0hC2QOCb.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  195.9 KB

lol 'yung skoot' getting worked up, what would happen if he simply laid down a twig in your path?

Load Metric

Tick tock

I'm not worked up. You wouldn't want to deal with me when I'm worked up, pussy

I get it Mickey. You can shoot me. So can a small child.

Good lord the fear you must live with daily knowing it’s came to that point for you

Is the threat over 30lbs, where is my gun? That’s where you’re at. That’s not living old man

Load Metric

I'm not worked up. You wouldn't want to deal with me when I'm worked up, pussy

I get it Mickey. You can shoot me. So can a small child.

Good lord the fear you must live with daily knowing it’s came to that point for you

Is the threat over 30lbs, where is my gun? That’s where you’re at. That’s not living old man
    LOL at BCR, aka BigCockRoach the Twatwaffle. What a whiny little girl. Got your little panties all bunched up. Don't blame me because Sloppy Pendejo won't ass rape you anymore.

Load Metric
    I'm not worked up.

fraud alert

Comments

BCR: Indeed. I hope his make “roommate” knows how to work the AED

Load Metric

Tick tock

Thread Information