Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tyde making harassing phone calls and sending obscene texts to my elderly mom

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Tyde making harassing phone calls and sending obscene texts to my elderly mom

I banned Martin Carrico from this forum last night, after he would not stop harassing me here. After repeated warnings, I had to remove him.

First I got the expected barrage of texts from him, calling me names and making various threats.

Then he tried to call me, and I didn't answer. I had no desire to talk to him in an angry drunken stupor.

He then proceeded to call me a "weak pussy" for not taking his call. I stopped responding to him. After ignoring him for about 8 hours, he started texting and calling my mom (who is around 80). He called repeatedly and cussed her out, and she just kept hanging up on him.

Then he left this voice mail:

MP3 file: https://pokerfraudalert.com/carrico-harass-mom-2024.mp3

He vanished after that, presumably passing out. I'm sure this shit will continue after he wakes up.

Anyone considering associating with Martin Carrico needs to consider that he does things like this.

Comments

splitthis: Mom is off limits. Sorry.

1marley1: You knew how this would end. Why’d you let him back?

Tellafriend: smh

NickyPipes: He acted inappropriately

Serial Fail: What a fuckin loser.

BCR: Good lord. That’s gross

FRANKRIZZO: you are a good man

JeffDime: Absolutely Disgraceful.

garrett: And I heard it was me been hit in the head too much..

gut: who could have seen this coming????

hutmaster: Zebra can’t change its stripes

SlowRoll:

Sheesfaced:

desertrunner:

adamantium: kick his ass seabass

Starbucks Spunk Bucket: Ffs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This is the second time he's done this.

He also did this back in 2021. That was the reason I got the restraining order at the time. The only reason I dropped it was because he went quiet for a few months, and I assumed he got the message to leave everyone alone.

In 2023 when I spoke to him on the phone, he apologized for this and swore it was a result of his alcohol and drug abuse, and that he had been totally clean for 6 months. That's why I gave him one more chance here. I'm not surprised that this is how it ended,

It is clear that Martin is a disturbed individual who will never change, and he makes anyone sorry who ever tries to help him. Look what he did to hutmaster, who was nice enough to give Martin money, job, and a place to stay, when Martin was down and out. Martin completely fucked him over, refused to repay a measly $500 loan, and started taunting him and his business with harassing phone calls.

It's all well documented here, and anyone can ask hutmaster for details if they like.

Load Metric
    That is pretty fucking creepy shit from a weird dude!

Load Metric
    I noticed all of his posts have changed from Tyde to his real name. Druff is pissssed.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Does this mean we won’t be getting his Twitter space?

Last edited by BetCheckBet; 02-01-2024 at 04:50 PM.
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Load Metric
    Honestly Todd, this was inevitable. I understand that you unbanned him to liven up the forum, but it was pretty naive of you to think his behavior would change. Pockles was born in the wrong era. He would have make a perfect brown shirt in 1930s Germany.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I’d like to see Tyde host a Twitter Space where he apologizes

Comments

1marley1: Hahaha

Load Metric
    holy fuck literally no one saw this coming

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    Given the circumstances it would be more appropriate for bottomset to host while he interviewed tyde for apology
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I leave the forum for one day and look what happens

That’s what happens when the Big Boss is not around

Hard for middle management to hold down the fort

Load Metric
    The phrase Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me - comes to mind.

Don't let the passage of time make you consider giving him a third chance. Ever.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by David USF View Post
    The phrase Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me - comes to mind.

Don't let the passage of time make you consider giving him a third chance. Ever.
    more like fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on.....er....won't get fooled again

Comments

Sheesfaced: Dubya

Load Metric

How does the saying go when you get to 18 times?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Given the circumstances it would be more appropriate for bottomset to host while he interviewed tyde for apology
    I am completely uninterested. Leaving messages for family members, especially those above 70 is even beyond my boundaries. I am not sure what Tyde is doing here. It's kind of like Vince McMahon shitting on heads, you just say WTF. Obviously he was hammered on the call, you can hear it. It's just bizarre Druff went out of his way to give Tyde that stake and now this. Makes no sense. You go from that really fun Arby's video to this creepy shit calling people's parents. Don't get it.

Comments

Sloppy Joe:

Load Metric

How does the saying go when you get to 18 times?
    "Guys me and Marty squashed the beef because it is ridiculous for two men in their fifties to have internet beef, so silly"

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

I am completely uninterested. Leaving messages for family members, especially those above 70 is even beyond my boundaries. I am not sure what Tyde is doing here. It's kind of like Vince McMahon shitting on heads, you just say WTF. Obviously he was hammered on the call, you can hear it. It's just bizarre Druff went out of his way to give Tyde that stake and now this. Makes no sense. You go from that really fun Arby's video to this creepy shit calling people's parents. Don't get it.
    Says the guy who was his biggest defender and enabler. Nice to admit you’re a horrible judge a character. That’s a huge step for you.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

Says the guy who was his biggest defender and enabler. Nice to admit you’re a horrible judge a character. That’s a huge step for you.
    STFU failed lawyer working at a ski resort. Glad to see you helping tourists though, grab my fucking bag.

Comments

NickyPipes: lol

Sloppy Joe: Every other weekend dad

mickeycrimm: I didn’t know jayjami is a maid at a ski resort

nunbeater: Im just here for the pattern

garrett: LoL Seagull

OK2: Also here for the pattern

Load Metric
    I leave the forum for one day and look what happens

That’s what happens when the Big Boss is not around

Hard for middle management to hold down the fort
    Brother I hold you personally responsible.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I will admit I stopped keeping track of the whereabouts of Young Carrico.

After all, we had a truce, he was let back on this forum, and I stopped paying attention to him.

Recall that at the time I met up with him in Vegas to enable his $777 WSOP event stake (summer 2023), he had bounced from his sweet pad in San Diego County and had moved into a Vegas flophouse for several weeks. Then he left Vegas, and I didn't pay attention to where he went. I think he posted a few beach videos when those huge waves came to southern California last month.

Anyway, obviously with him harassing my mom, I did a bit of looking as to where he is. My preliminary findings are that he's in the greater Phoenix area. I don't remember him previously living in Arizona. I'll find out more soon enough.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I just got off the phone with Tyde

He is in California

He was really worked up, I tried to talk some sense into him but he was rambling

Thread Information