Gold
    Load Metric
    Tyde hit the bottle today

Comments

garrett: LOL...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    It really was slow. The most entertaining story, not post, that I can recall was Druff wading into the Jami Lafay situation. The most stressful for him, but that one spilled onto Twitter and beyond the 25 posters here. I can never tell if he wishes he hadn’t said anything once he’s in those situations or if he’s comfortable battling it out with poker Twitter. He had a lot of supporters on that one, but not the most visible ones. I think he said it stressed him out, but it was entertaining.
    quite literally the first time in 20 years he apologized for anything that was incredible

rooted in self preservation/damage control not genuine but hey we will take it !
    The apology came from slut shaming a 20 year old, all he could do was bend the knee and say sorry.

Don't think he apologized for Jami, and shouldn't have.

Obviously should have just shut the fuck up when he started getting called out but good luck with that lol.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

quite literally the first time in 20 years he apologized for anything that was incredible

rooted in self preservation/damage control not genuine but hey we will take it !
    The apology came from slut shaming a 20 year old, all he could do was bend the knee and say sorry.

Obviously should have just shut the fuck up when he started getting called out but good luck with that lol.

overplayed his hand

props for issuing a carefully crafted ‘apology’ though

damage control

Load Metric
    AHEM i believe me tyde and sonatine franchised an arbys this year so lets act right on best of

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Not quite accurate.

The apology was to a woman who was 31, not 20. The post here wasn't a slut shaming one, but rather explaining an altercation which had occurred at the table between her and some dude who was also a Vegas local, after she explained that her ring signified polyamory. I mostly agreed with her that the guy acted inappropriately, as he made a lot of profane/crude remarks about her after she left the table. However, I did my own commenting about her lifestyle in the same post, which is what got everyone on Twitter so angry. I eventually apologized for it.

As I know you remember because you constantly refer to it, Will Jaffe kept sniping at me about it. He went on with this for 2 months, way after the whole thing had long died down. I finally had enough and came after him during a small controversy he got himself into, and I pressed hard enough to where he basically got the message to leave me alone. We haven't tweeted to or about each other in like 5-6 months, which is the way I plan to leave it provided he does the same.

I never apologized about Jami. I will occasionally tweet about her if there's something new she has done, but otherwise I just ignore her. Time has helped me on this one, as many on-the-fence people from February/March have come to concede that I was right. One of the big stressors during the Jami thing was that Thomas Kasprovich/Thomas Davis psycho who was writing ominous/threatening things to me in DM about the matter. Forutnately I don't have to be concerned about him anymore.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    Tyde hit the bottle today

Load Metric
    Over the weekend, I'll reread all of the posts that I've made this year and let you guys know which post is the PotY. If you have any of mine that you'd like me to give special consideration, I'll be amenable to that if you ask politely.

(I'm just fucking around; this post shouldn't be taken seriously.)
    Don't Tread on Anyone, mothafucka!

Load Metric
    Every Post I make is POTY you're Welcome

Comments

Sloppy Joe: GOD OBV

Thread Information