Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Real or staged? Obscure Michigan poker pro George Janssen found with hands ziptied, claims kidnapping/extortion attempt

Load Metric
    I’m just glad my prayer circle is still batting 100%. We had been praying for him every day. Unlike the fake Christians who just spray random prayers all over the place like some Compton n---- with a fully automatic weapon, we target one poor soul. God doesn’t like to be bogged down with the beggars. Just a simple “god please save this mid stakes trash and vomit him back across the Michigan border, amen.”

Load Metric
    I keep reading the title as 'obscure Magician poker pro' and im always a bit disappointed when i see its 'Michigan'.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Update:

Pokernews did some serious work, getting the missing persons report via a public records request: https://www.pokernews.com/news/2024/...heme-45186.htm

The guy is so full of shit, it hurts.

Look at this letter sent by George to a family member in mid-December:

Spells out "KIDNAP"! Clever, huh?

Why did the kidnappers allow him to write letters to people? That hasn't been explained, of course.

Oh, and he claims he was extorted for $2 million over 2 years, where he was told to leave cash at various drop points. But get this... the original person making this demand of him was a masked guy "with a Mexican accent" who was sitting in the passenger seat of George's vehicle, waiting for him to get in!

The letter... the bad guy hiding in the car... the $50 bills strewn about the floor... all of these are plot points out of a really bad kindapping story on a TV crime drama or B movie.

Oh, and George just happened to be in debt for millions, in relation to his former auto business. But I'm sure that's just a coincidence.

Thread Information