Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LAPD swears in police officers who are DACA recipients and entered US illegally

Load Metric

Thumbs up LAPD swears in police officers who are DACA recipients and entered US illegally

If I lived in LA and one of these new recruits interacted with me, I would not recognize this illegal alien's authority.

https://lawenforcementtoday.com/no-t...d-us-illegally

Worse yet, the group of DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals) LAPD recruits are not, by virtue of their undocumented status, permitted to carry their city-issued firearms when they are off-duty, NBC Los Angeles reports.

Under federal law, DACA aliens are prohibited from possessing either guns or ammunition, but the LAPD has found a workaround for that little problem. They will simply consider off-duty hours part of the definition of “performance of their official duties or other law enforcement purpose,” which will allow these individuals to carry their issued firearms off-duty, a new police policy memo reads.

“We’ve sought information from our federal and state and City attorney to understand what does the policy needs [sic] to discuss to articulate the basis of which a DACA individual, now a police officer, can lawfully carry and possess a firearm and ammunition,” Chief Michel Moore told the outlet, channeling his best Kamala Harris word salad.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I'm sure it'll all work out just fine, DR. They're gonna clean up LA and make it great again.

Comments

Sanlmar: well done

splitthis: Lol

Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    If I lived in LA and one of these new recruits interacted with me, I would not recognize this illegal alien's authority.

Worse yet, the group of DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals) LAPD recruits are not, by virtue of their undocumented status, permitted to carry their city-issued firearms when they are off-duty, NBC Los Angeles reports.

Under federal law, DACA aliens are prohibited from possessing either guns or ammunition, but the LAPD has found a workaround for that little problem. They will simply consider off-duty hours part of the definition of “performance of their official duties or other law enforcement purpose,” which will allow these individuals to carry their issued firearms off-duty, a new police policy memo reads.

“We’ve sought information from our federal and state and City attorney to understand what does the policy needs [sic] to discuss to articulate the basis of which a DACA individual, now a police officer, can lawfully carry and possess a firearm and ammunition,” Chief Michel Moore told the outlet, channeling his best Kamala Harris word salad.
    ROFL sure thing tough guy

Comments

desertrunner: Its ttrue, I am a legal citizen and youre not, you have no authority to arrest me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post

Absolutely. I am a US citizen in the USA and you (officer) are not. By the constitution, you have no authority to arrest me, YOU are here ILLEGALLY.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post

Absolutely. I am a US citizen in the USA and you (officer) are not. By the constitution, you have no authority to arrest me, YOU are here ILLEGALLY.
    That's cute

Comments

desertrunner: But I am correct,

Sanlmar: Offset

Pablo:

Serial Fail: Retard offset

Load Metric

That's fine, DACA is like a political booby trap. Those people have been here so long. I guarentee the Dems and MSM are praying the GOP will take the bait and kick them out.
    The thing to focus on is overturning the 1964 or 65 immigration law. That deceptive law had similar versions enacted in every white country, and all those countries are effectively destroyed.

You want to see how deceptive, this is what the American public was told by law makers who sponsored the bill. Years later many of lawmakers admit they were duped and
    had no intention of turning their respective countries non white.
    https://www.thesocialcontract.com/ar...icle_952.shtml

Load Metric

Dude I generally agree with you about shit like this but these DACA types came to this country as children often very young. They dont know any country other then this one. They didnt just decide to walk across they were brought here by adult family members. I do however question how they are getting sworn in as police since I know at least it used to be you had to be a US Citizen either born here or naturalized to be a cop which isnt the case with these new officers.

Load Metric
    Is there some long line of white Americans wanting to become cops in LA for a 60k base salary before OT? Houses cost a million. Who wants to be an LA cop who has options in life? And can pass a drug test? And can run 100 yards without needing oxygen?

Load Metric
    DACA helped provide the bodies that fill those house cleaners, line cooks and cop jobs.

Where exactly do you think future police hires will come from given the infertility of millenials?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Is there some long line of white Americans wanting to become cops in LA for a 60k base salary before OT? Houses cost a million. Who wants to be an LA cop who has options in life? And can pass a drug test? And can run 100 yards without needing oxygen?
    Missed this.

The pay is a little better than $60k and houses are more than a million but you’re using hyperbole to make a point

I expect desertrunner will offer an insightful reply

Load Metric
    Oi, mate. In that our country’s broader trajectory mimics England - I wonder what the profile of the Bobbies is over there.

Load Metric
    the state of Illinois is gonna do the same thing..... starting in 2024....

Load Metric
    So you're all fine with our regular cops being thrown onto the beat after a 3 week crash course at a community college, but NOW you're worried?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The question is WHY police are having a difficult time getting recruits.

Look at the recent interference in policing via the media and left wing politicians, and you'll see why people don't want to take a job which already comes with a lot of stress and danger.

Having to hire illegals to be the police is an offshoot of that.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    The question is WHY police are having a difficult time getting recruits.

Look at the recent interference in policing via the media and left wing politicians, and you'll see why people don't want to take a job which already comes with a lot of stress and danger.

Having to hire illegals to be the police is an offshoot of that.
    That gout has reduced you to an even emptier place of fact free spew.

Lol thinking little faggot aspiring police officers are dissuaded by the libs.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    I think the body cams and generally higher job surveillance has taken the fun outta the cop gig.

It is similar in some ways to the appeal being a field service tech used to hold. You were a cowboy on the open road with freedom from management’s questioning eye. Those days are gone.

Both the cop and the tech could pound overtime with impugnity too. Big perk that is less present now.

Good luck finding a qualified tech in any trade now too.

As much as anything else though demographics is responsible too

Load Metric

LAPD swears in police officers who are DACA recipients and entered US illegally

Quote Originally Posted by Serial Fail View Post
    So you're all fine with our regular cops being thrown onto the beat after a 3 week crash course at a community college, but NOW you're worried?
    What state has those standards?? If you’re referring to California, the standard POST academy is approx 6 months.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Oi, mate. In that our country’s broader trajectory mimics England - I wonder what the profile of the Bobbies is over there.
    Considering those stupid limey cucks in London elected a camelfucker as mayor Id guess not good. But its also interesting to note theyve had to start rearming cops with London Metro now due to the violence thats been ongoing in London used to be they had to wait for some SWAT types to arrive.

It should be noted though I believe there are no go zones for London Metro in the areas overrun and infested with Islamic nutjobs. (kinda like Dearbornistan in Michigan).

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Serial Fail View Post
    WTF are you babbling about dude. These agencies either have their own police academies or have a joint operation with several agencies in their area to train and yeah I believe its like 6m long. I dont know of any place that has some 3 week community college program unless its some podunk area where the CC is their only option and even then I would think the state police oversight group would have minimum mandates for cops of something beyond some 120hr crash course.

Comments

tyde: serial fail still the worst of the worst

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Considering those stupid limey cucks in London elected a camelfucker as mayor Id guess not good. But its also interesting to note theyve had to start rearming cops with London Metro now due to the violence thats been ongoing in London used to be they had to wait for some SWAT types to arrive.

It should be noted though I believe there are no go zones for London Metro in the areas overrun and infested with Islamic nutjobs. (kinda like Dearbornistan in Michigan).

Ryback always delivers

Thread Information