Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Three top university presidents on the hot seat for refusing to condemn Jewish genocide remarks on campus

Load Metric
    A sad day for academic freedom.
    Here's what Ms. Gay went thru and the tactics used against her as documented by the late great Dr Tony Martin.
    . Rip
    Dr Tony Martin taught black history at Wellesly College for over 20 years when a strange thing happened,
    Starting at 6 min, be sure to watch a few mins. It's good, he's a gifted orator with a catchy accent..

At 36:35 Israel/Palestine, familiar result

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Claudine Gay resigned.

https://www.thecrimson.com/article/2...esign-harvard/

This came after they found 6 more cases of plagiarism, bringing the total to 50.

The woman was a complete fraud, who rose up the academic latter due to her race and gender.

Bye Bitch

Silver
    Load Metric
    Do I have this right?

Rich Jews said we won't donate anymore until you fire her & replace her with one of our own.

Ye was right

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Small_Banana View Post
    Do I have this right?

Rich Jews said we won't donate anymore until you fire her & replace her with one of our own.

Ye was right
    Another victim of right wing cancel culture.

Speaks to the tentacles of Jews, they threaten to withhold sheckells and even woke DEI culture bends the knee like Druff did with Brother Jaffe.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    https://twitter.com/eyeslasho/status/1742541225490538852

Anyone know where I can cheat, get caught, and get an easy $900k/year job out of it?

LOL LIBERALS

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Sad state of affairs in this country when the best regarded university repeatedly embarrasses itself over a 3 month period.

Load Metric
    Sad state of affairs in this country when the best regarded university repeatedly embarrasses itself over a 3 month period.
    Harvard sells education and a social experience. If you don’t like it don’t send your kid there. fin.

Sure the whole episode is dumb but if they want to endeavor to blow up their brand then I say, “have at it”.

Personally, I just can’t summon the energy to connect to this story.

Do not make the error of conflating Harvard with public school. It’s easy to do

Load Metric

Anyone know where I can cheat, get caught, and get an easy $900k/year job out of it?

LOL LIBERALS
    Well here you go:

Name:  IMG_0599.jpeg
Views: 130
Size:  26.9 KB

Comments

Sanlmar: Well played

Gold
    Load Metric
    I am personally offended that this lady plagiarized

Did she not think of the feelings of those whose work was stolen?

Always cite your sources pal

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post

LOL LIBERALS
    Well here you go:

Name:  IMG_0599.jpeg
Views: 130
Size:  26.9 KB
    I don't think the Astros would sign me, even if I were allowed to use their trashcan.

Load Metric
    Let's see if I can get this straight. Claudine Gay was drummed out because of racism from a job she got because of racism? Okay. Got it.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Don't forget that she gets to still be a professor and make $900k/year.

The Harvard Corporation has been exposed as extremely corrupt. They're actually to blame for a lot of this (though not the plagiarism itself, obviously).

The Harvard Corporation hired Claudine Gay because of her gender and race, and ignored questions (even at the time) over her fairly light record of academic contributions.

The Harvard Corporation overruled a law firm preparing Gay for the Congressional testimony, and had their own lawyers direct her. The original law firm was going to advise her to give reasonable answers, but the woke Harvard Corporation lawyers instead advised her to give those cold, corporate-sounding answers of "it depends on the context" regarding genocidal statements, which of course went over like a lead balloon.

The Harvard Corporation of course stood by Gay after the controversy over the testimony, since it was their own idiotic lawyers who caused this mess in the first place by preparing her with horrible answers which would cause a huge backlash. (I'm not sure why the other two university Presidents basically said the same thing, though. I'm assuming they all communicated beforehand?)

The Harvard Corporation dragged their feet firing Gay after the plagiarism stuff came out, because firing her would validate the critics' narrative that Gay was a fake scholar hired only for her race and gender (which she was).

The Harvard Corporation finally asked her to resign when more and more plagiarism came out, and the school's rep was taking more and more damage with each passing day.

The problem here is that the 10/7 Hamas attacks caused a ripple in the woke force. Lots of the big donors to these universities, including Harvard, are Jewish. Most of these Jews are liberal or at least left of center, so they don't get too upset when the school pushes all of its DEI bullshit, or when they persecute conservatives. However, once it became apparent that campus lefties were all pro-Hamas to the point of being anti-Semitic, and all administrators were looking the other way as Jews were being harassed on campus, this woke up the rich Jewish donors, who weren't going to sit silent. Basically this was the moment when rich liberal Jews woke up and realized that their own party (and especially academia) hated them -- something I've been saying for years.

So the donors started pulling their money en masse, and the universities are currently in a bind. If they continue with their DEI bullshit, these donors probably won't come back. If they tone down or eliminate the DEI crap, then the established far left structure at these universities will rebel.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Harvard professors make $900k??

Load Metric
    So Bill Ackman’s wife has now been exposed for plagiarizing wiki? She’s probably wishing he hadn’t went after Harvard so hard.

https://www.theguardian.com/educatio...sm-accusations

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    So Bill Ackman’s wife has now been exposed for plagiarizing wiki? She’s probably wishing he hadn’t went after Harvard so hard.

Yes, and now Ackman is tilting his face off on Twitter.

He typed up the longest Twitter post I've ever seen (no exaggeration), in a weird rant which didn't make much sense. The basic mesage of the rant was that pretty much every academic has plagiariazed at least a little bit, and he's going to have every professor at MIT examined and show this.

But that's dumb. First off, I have to imagine that most of the professors at MIT didn't plagiarize -- or they published very few research papers. Some disciplines are not research-focused. Second, it's a weird turnaround to go from the (correct) position of "serial plagiarizers like Claudine Gay should not be president of Harvard" to "all professors at MIT plagiarized the same way or worse than my wife did".

Instead of going on this bizarre campaign, Ackman should just say, "Yeah my wife accidentally didn't attribute some quotes to Wikipedia, but it was only one paper, and Wikipedia is different than a research paper. So yeah, she messed up a little, but let's not lose focus on the bigger picture here that Harvard was trying to protect a serial plagiarizer because she was president of the university. And let's focus on getting DEI out of universities, as it's a plague."

The "everyone's doing it and I'm gonna prove it" defense is not landing well.

typical hypocrite who thinks its ok when done and targeted to other's that dont have the same opinion and then crying foul when its done back to him

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

Yes, and now Ackman is tilting his face off on Twitter.

He typed up the longest Twitter post I've ever seen (no exaggeration), in a weird rant which didn't make much sense. The basic mesage of the rant was that pretty much every academic has plagiariazed at least a little bit, and he's going to have every professor at MIT examined and show this.

But that's dumb. First off, I have to imagine that most of the professors at MIT didn't plagiarize -- or they published very few research papers. Some disciplines are not research-focused. Second, it's a weird turnaround to go from the (correct) position of "serial plagiarizers like Claudine Gay should not be president of Harvard" to "all professors at MIT plagiarized the same way or worse than my wife did".

Instead of going on this bizarre campaign, Ackman should just say, "Yeah my wife accidentally didn't attribute some quotes to Wikipedia, but it was only one paper, and Wikipedia is different than a research paper. So yeah, she messed up a little, but let's not lose focus on the bigger picture here that Harvard was trying to protect a serial plagiarizer because she was president of the university. And let's focus on getting DEI out of universities, as it's a plague."

The "everyone's doing it and I'm gonna prove it" defense is not landing well.
    Ackman went to Harvard. How Harvard conducts their shit is pretty much irrelevant to us normies.

This outrage is a complete puzzlement to me except Congress needs to stay out of private affairs.

This feels like Shapiro has wound you up. Shapiro went to Harvard but that’s likely tangential to his identity politics streaming

Thread Information