Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Regarding Druff’s Recent Royal Flush Windfall

Load Metric
    Druff doesn’t owe shit to anybody. Why don’t you and your boyfriend TGal come on the radio show together? I offered to put $100 into the freeroll, and pay you both $50. I’m sure you need the money Jewdonk.

For the record, Druff did at least once contribute to the freeroll. I took him to a Dodger game and requested he donate the cost of the ticket to the donkament, which he did.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Druff doesn’t owe shit to anybody. Why don’t you and your boyfriend TGal come on the radio show together? I offered to put $100 into the freeroll, and pay you both $50 (crickets chirping).
    Todd does not do his show for this community only, and as he has stated multiple times most of his audience doesn’t even read Flying Stupidity let alone read the forum so basically nobody outside of this freak show gives a shit

plus bottomset would never come on radio don’t be a fucking idiot

In closing, nobody cares about your stupid $100.00 radio challenge especially me

If Todd wanted to dedicate an entire show for a Special Edition NWP/DD/Tydepoker/Boris/Skatz/PFA retro radio show one of these days and promoted it properly it would be epic AF

but much like the current Biden administration, we have a serious lack of leadership, vision and execution here at PFA so this will never happen

Load Metric
    lets leave the communists from boris and skatz out of this we dont deserve it sk would just donate it to some horrible san fran politician and vaughn would spend it at whataburger

Load Metric
    tine god knows a kick starter for some nerd spaceship game where he gets a board game version it would be a disaster

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Maybe one day we could do a forum-centric show if there were enough interest and pahticipation.

It could be interesting if a number of forum members came on the show, especially ones who have rarely (or never) been heard in the past.

It is true that the forum members and the radio listeners are mostly two completely different groups. There is some crossover, but not a whole lot. I keep that in mind when making radio content, as I don't want to bore a high percentage of the listener base with forum shit they don't care about, even if I personally find it interesting.

Still, I might make an exception if there is proper interest in it.

Load Metric
    druffs next road trip to indiana jims grave would be siiiiiiiiiiick

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Maybe one day we could do a forum-centric show if there were enough interest and pahticipation.

It could be interesting if a number of forum members came on the show, especially ones who have rarely (or never) been heard in the past.

It is true that the forum members and the radio listeners are mostly two completely different groups. There is some crossover, but not a whole lot. I keep that in mind when making radio content, as I don't want to bore a high percentage of the listener base with forum shit they don't care about, even if I personally find it interesting.

Do you not realize how many people in the poker community are quite familiar with all the crazy episodes and drama etc from the last 20 years ?

tweet that shit out to Tony G, pokernews, newhizzle, micon of course, mike (and Scott) matusow, alex jacob, sklansky (he would lose his shit) mason, mark seif, hollywood dave, haralabos, justin bonomo, hell even Tom Dwan, DNegs…teddy the iceman, norman chad, the maven, phil helmuth, im missing a ton of people but you get my drift

but alas I do realize you would never in a million years open up the floodgates gangster style

just don’t sell your opposition under the premise of a ‘lack of interest’ because enough old schoolers in the poker community pro or amateur have been here long enough

Todd you have been evasive about how many listeners or downloads you get for your current radio show, but based on your YouTube views its not like you are blowing up huge with thousands of listeners weekly its realistically like a couple hundred loyal dipshits

step outside of your comfort zone for one episode and unleash the hounds

pretty sure you blow out your current listenership exponentially

Load Metric
    ROFL GET HIM TYDE

Load Metric
    LOL you begging cucks demanding a jew of all people cough up freroll sheckels.

This is a man with no remaining dignity willing to risk his life by acting absurd over the need to save $12 over clipped coupons.

Be grateful his ego will never allow him to shut down his antisemitic shitpile.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    bro can you just for once post like a normal human being

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    tine god knows a kick starter for some nerd spaceship game where he gets a board game version it would be a disaster

never taking it out of the shrinkwrap because it might be a collectors item someday
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post

Do you not realize how many people in the poker community are quite familiar with all the crazy episodes and drama etc from the last 20 years ?

tweet that shit out to Tony G, pokernews, newhizzle, micon of course, mike (and Scott) matusow, alex jacob, sklansky (he would lose his shit) mason, mark seif, hollywood dave, haralabos, justin bonomo, hell even Tom Dwan, DNegs…teddy the iceman, norman chad, the maven, phil helmuth, im missing a ton of people but you get my drift

but alas I do realize you would never in a million years open up the floodgates gangster style

just don’t sell your opposition under the premise of a ‘lack of interest’ because enough old schoolers in the poker community pro or amateur have been here long enough

Todd you have been evasive about how many listeners or downloads you get for your current radio show, but based on your YouTube views its not like you are blowing up huge with thousands of listeners weekly its realistically like a couple hundred loyal dipshits

nothing to see here

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

It's not 2009 anymore.

Nobody gives a shit if I have on big name players. There's lots of bigger audience shows already doing that.

Occasionally I'll do an interview with someone whose story is prominent at the time, but usually it's someone formerly unknown who got thrust into the spotlight.

I get a few thousand listeners per show. The YouTube numbers don't say much, because I just started putting it on YouTube in September 2023, and people are creatures of habit. Most of the listens still come through traditional podcasting platforms, and I make it available on nearly every one. I wish I got them all on YouTube, because then I'd hit monetization much faster.

People who listen do so because they know what to expect -- mostly uncensored analysis of interesting stories in poker, Vegas, and gambling, including ones which nobody else is willing to cover. The show runs a long time, I go into a lot of detail, occasionally I'll do lighter segments where I tell stories about my own life, or make prank calls, or laugh at someone's follies on Twitter. People see it as something relaxing and familiar, and about subject matter they enjoy.

It's never going to blow up, but it's also not going to shrivel up and die anytime soon.

If I do a forum-related show, it would be a one-off just for the benefit of forum members.

Comments

Bilbodoggins: I listen to the radio show every time it's on, but just skim the forums because it's mostly crap. I'm glad the idiots who vomit all over the forums don't come on the radio show

Load Metric
    nothing to see here
    Precisely. Video would unlock growth and I imagine revenue. That’s the modern game.

Have someone write a script for a talking character like Doomberg’s chicken. Some kind of graphics is a bare minimum requirement

Druff is very particular about his habits and I understand but that does not change reality.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    And from your list:

Tony G - likely have no interest

pokernews - can't interview a company, so not sure where you are with this. I do get along with most of the Pokernews guys these days though

newhizzle - Always had a decent relationship with him, he'd probably come on if I asked

micon - lol

Mike (and Scott) matusow - Mike comes on occasionally. Scott I'm sure we could get, but why?

alex jacob - he doesn't like me these days

sklansky (he would lose his shit) - actually, he wouldn't lose his shit. Earlier this year he approached me to possibly come on PFA Radio. I was potentially interested, but he started coming up with all kinds of idiotic terms, so I stopped answering him.

mason - lol

mark seif - lol

hollywood dave - probably would come on, still get along with him, but we rarely interact now

haralabos - we get along ok but never talked much, so he probably wouldn't come on

justin bonomo - lol

Tom Dwan - hard to reach, but he might come on due to his NWP beginnings

DNegs - possibly might invite him on sometime in 2024, we get along well these days

teddy the iceman - MIA

norman chad - possibly would come on, we get along now

the maven - way out of poker, now a realtor in Texas

phil helmuth - he's been on before, but you just need to call him up and start talking

Load Metric
    Alex Jacob on the subject of SBF would be HOF. I bet no one has thought to ask.

Haralobob would be fantastic. Not sure what avenue Druff could explore that would be fresh.

Bob recently did an interview with Liv Boeree that is kind of definitive for the moment. I was prepared to hate on her cause she triggered an Annie Duke vibe previously. Interview was flawless except some minor sound quality fail.

Banned
    Load Metric
    read the first line and stopped right there…

‘its not 2009 anymore’

give me a fucking break

all your verbal vomit deflection is nonsensical self preservation nonsense

dude please stop trying to spin your reluctance to go full stop when it concerns duking it out on a truly open platform

Props for managing to alienate all your critics without ever giving them a stage that you don’t control

Lol @ you and me for an hour straight on the air without you running the show

enough with the ‘nobody cares’ routine you and I both know it would be a total fucking bloodbath stop it with that son

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Haralabob isn't a hard no.

Like, there's a chance he'd come on. He knows who I am, we've never had any kind of negative interaction, and he still has some interest in the poker community, as evidenced by his frequent pahticipation in the Robbi Jade Lew related shows put on by Joey Ingram (remember all that?)

On the down side, we've never had any private 1-on-1 interaction, so I'm just an acquaintance.

But it's possible he'd come on, especially if I had a reason to approach him with it beyond just, "Hey would you like to randomly come on my show?"

Load Metric
    Haralabob isn't a hard no.

Like, there's a chance he'd come on. He knows who I am, we've never had any kind of negative interaction, and he still has some interest in the poker community, as evidenced by his frequent pahticipation in the Robbi Jade Lew related shows put on by Joey Ingram (remember all that?)

On the down side, we've never had any private 1-on-1 interaction, so I'm just an acquaintance.

But it's possible he'd come on, especially if I had a reason to approach him with it beyond just, "Hey would you like to randomly come on my show?"
    I know. I’ll think on Bob.

Wish you reacted instead to Alex Jacob. The ‘fro. The spectrum. The trading. The poker. He might be really tickled to be asked about SBF.

Banned
    Load Metric
    this is stupid

todd LOVES his safe space

no uncomfortable dialogue, questions, or open discussion from the past is permitted that may be considered embarrassing on any level

Once again not ‘trolling’ but that said you are a huge pussy when it concerns others that voice valid critique pointed in your general direction

Comments

Bilbodoggins: wait, "not trolling"? That's the funniest thing you've said

Thread Information