Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Need suggestion for good bulk mailing service (regular mail, not email)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post
    Todd, maybe if you elaborated on these supposed "wrongs" that have been committed against your family instead of saying, "I won't go into details", maybe people could better understand why you are so livid. All I have seen is harmless family pics and empty threats against your brother. Maybe you actually do have a very good reason for what you are doing. But if you do, you haven't made it public. And without knowing what these supposed "wrongs" are, you simply look like a psycho. So I ask you; what specifically has been to done to your family to make you so upset? Please tell me it's more than pizza and sandwich pics.
    He had a fake account on DD named "Liver Spots" (NOT the same person as "Liver Spots" currently on Marty's site), which he used to post my family information and uncensored pics.

He would post the harmless looking sandwich pictures on his mwh72 account, but would bust out the Liver Spots account to post full information on family members, including full pictures stolen from a private family image library, full names, other private family member information, and even one case my mother's phone number.

He also bombed both DD and this site with hundreds of family pictures both when I was on vacation and playing Day 2 of a WSOP event. He used an account named "gator" to do so. He bragged to people behind the scenes how clever he was to do this when I was unavailable to stop it for awhile. This would have continued had I not changed something in the software here to prevent it. He told people behind the scenes that he planned to bomb the site with cocks and personal info every day until I would break down and finally appoint mods so I would "no longer have control" of my own site.

He didn't even have the balls to publicly take credit for the bombing of these sites or for the blatant personal info he posted on DD, instead choosing to use fake accounts to do it, so he could maintain the appearance of a fun-loving guy, rather than a creepy stalker.

I have logs of him spending over 4 straight hours trying out 200 different proxies to be able to lurk this site after I blocked his IP here.

When he met Martha, Micon, and Brandon, he couldn't stop talking about me, to which point Martha actually asked him, "Hey, can we discuss something else other than Druff?" Martha then came to me right after the meeting and said, "I don't know what you did to this guy, but he is really obsessed with you."

He harassed my ex-girlfriend for years, even long after she stopped posting on NWP. He would search the web to find the worst pictures of her and would repeatedly post them and make fun of her weight. When I sent him a calm, respectful letter, informing him that my then-girlfriend had a lot of friends and acquaintances and peers within poker who read NWP, and that his actions were cruel and humiliating, he agreed to stop.... only to return to doing it a month later. This went on for at least 4 years.

He posted my sister's Facebook link, which had wide open information about her job and a lot of other personal info. She never thought of protecting that stuff because she does not go on internet forums and isn't particularly computer-savvy. She received a creepy message from a fake account on Facebook telling her that she's pretty and that they might show up to her work and meet her some time. She actually was afraid to walk to her car alone after work for some time without a male co-worker accompanying her. She has since locked down her Facebook details to be viewable only by friends, and now non-friends can only see her name and picture. This all occurred because MWH decided to post the Facebook link of my sister for no reason other than to harass someone related to me.

He has been doing a lot of other shit behind the scenes that I cannot reveal right now, since some things were told to me in confidence.

He has continued to threaten me with posting family information, such as recently when he threatened to post a picture of my parents at dinner because of something going on between me and Marty.

Also, I'm not the first person that mwh has threatened. Ask him sometime why he was kicked out of the IST forum on Skatz, and what occurred after that.

Michael Harvey is scum, and he has made it clear that he is not going to leave either me or my family alone.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Keep in mind that I never did a single thing to this guy to deserve any of this.

I have never met him, never hurt any of his friends or family members in any way, and didn't even have his real name until a few weeks ago.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    He has been doing a lot of other shit behind the scenes that I cannot reveal right now, since some things were told to me in confidence.
    And here we are again.

None of the other things you listed seem like the huge deal you make them out to be, but that is just a matter of opinion. What bothers me doesn't necessarily bother you and vice versa. Gl, and I hope it doesn't blow up in your face.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    And here we are again.

None of the other things you listed seem like the huge deal you make them out to be, but that is just a matter of opinion. What bothers me doesn't necessarily bother you and vice versa. Gl, and I hope it doesn't blow up in your face.
    All of these things combined are a big deal, especially since it's only getting worse, and not stopping. It's been going on for years, and I'm sick of it.

Load Metric

And here we are again.

All of these things combined are a big deal, especially since it's only getting worse, and not stopping. It's been going on for years, and I'm sick of it.
    I can't even remember, but how did all this start? I'm not gonna buy that you did absolutely nothing and he just chose to fuck with you on a whim. What was the catalyst for this feud that has gone on for years? Miri? Deleted posts? A ban?
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I can't even remember, but how did all this start? I'm not gonna buy that you did absolutely nothing and he just chose to fuck with you on a whim. What was the catalyst for this feud that has gone on for years? Miri? Deleted posts? A ban?
    I don't know what started it. Definitely nothing like deleted posts or banning.

I think he just started up with me because he didn't like something I said on the forum.

Many (including you) have done that, but the difference is that nearly everyone else just leaves it as words on the internet, and doesn't turn it into a 7-year-long obsession.

Load Metric

I don't know what started it. Definitely nothing like deleted posts or banning.

I think he just started up with me because he didn't like something I said on the forum.

Many (including you) have done that, but the difference is that nearly everyone else just leaves it as words on the internet, and doesn't turn it into a 7-year-long obsession.
    Maybe MHW can answer that on the other site. It really is beyond ridiculous. You gain nothing, he gains nothing. It's not even fun or entertaining to the audience anymore. You both claim to be doing nothing while the other one continues to instigate. When in reality you both continue the feud. Yes Todd, you are not an angel by any means. Why don't you both just agree to forget the other one exists? Carry on.

Load Metric
    I dont pay much attention to forum e fights and skip past a lot of this shit but where I grew up we lived by two rules. One you dont fuck with a guys girlfriend or wife. Two you dont fuck with a guys family. Looks to me like this guy has been doing both of these to druff for a long time so I dont know where anyone gets off critisizing him for responding this way. Maybe someone who knows better help me out here, I know anal hershiser asked the same, what did druff do to make this dude do all this shit to him? Because if the answer is nothing then its some real fucked up shit to be doing to a stranger from the net.

Funny you mention the cock bombing, I remember that well because I was at work and it pissed me off when I opened a thread and saw that. Use to be afraid to browse DD from work but thought this place was pretty safe and then boom guess what shows up on my screen? Pretty fucking weak to do, hurts the regular posters here more than it does druff, how old is this guy?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cokehead View Post
    I dont pay much attention to forum e fights and skip past a lot of this shit but where I grew up we lived by two rules. One you dont fuck with a guys girlfriend or wife. Two you dont fuck with a guys family. Looks to me like this guy has been doing both of these to druff for a long time so I dont know where anyone gets off critisizing him for responding this way. Maybe someone who knows better help me out here, I know anal hershiser asked the same, what did druff do to make this dude do all this shit to him? Because if the answer is nothing then its some real fucked up shit to be doing to a stranger from the net.

Funny you mention the cock bombing, I remember that well because I was at work and it pissed me off when I opened a thread and saw that. Use to be afraid to browse DD from work but thought this place was pretty safe and then boom guess what shows up on my screen? Pretty fucking weak to do, hurts the regular posters here more than it does druff, how old is this guy?

then shut the fuck up

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

then shut the fuck up
    Sometimes you say some funny shit but most of the time you really fucking get on my nerves.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

then shut the fuck up
    Sometimes you say some funny shit but most of the time you really fucking get on my nerves.
    I was thinking the same thing except you never say anything funny

Load Metric

I was thinking the same thing except you never say anything funny

Name:  AR.gif
Views: 261
Size:  766.9 KB
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    It all started back in the day because MWH used to make fun and harass Miri constantly, IIRC.

I'm sure Druff didn't "politely" ask him to stop, and it just got worse and worse until it got to this.

Druff also said(maybe on accident, but he doesn't make mistakes) that he fucked with his "girlfriend" not ex girlfriend, in one of his posts. Sounds like he could possibly be getting phone calls, or something of that nature.

Also, fucking with his sister, and her not being secure walking to a car from work is really fucked up. I guess if you don't have a sister you can't really comprehend it, but it would be like someone making your mom scared to walk to her car, but your mom when she was todd's sisters age. Think about that....
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post
    I guess if you don't have a sister you can't really comprehend it, but it would be like someone making your mom scared to walk to her car, but your mom when she was todd's sisters age. Think about that....
    are you back on drugs?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post
    It all started back in the day because MWH used to make fun and harass Miri constantly, IIRC.

I'm sure Druff didn't "politely" ask him to stop, and it just got worse and worse until it got to this.

Druff also said(maybe on accident, but he doesn't make mistakes) that he fucked with his "girlfriend" not ex girlfriend, in one of his posts. Sounds like he could possibly be getting phone calls, or something of that nature.

Also, fucking with his sister, and her not being secure walking to a car from work is really fucked up. I guess if you don't have a sister you can't really comprehend it, but it would be like someone making your mom scared to walk to her car, but your mom when she was todd's sisters age. Think about that....
    Anal is right in that this is becoming disturbing but I don't really blame Todd for the reason JH stated here. Anyone with a sister or mom that they care about should understand the irrational defense a guy like MWH would incite with all his bullshit. I am very close with my sister and I've totally lost my shit over a lot less than this. MWH has a fucking screw loose, there is something wrong with him. that being said it seems to me that Todd has a lot more to lose with this than MWH does, he has money, a gf and a young kid. I hope he realizes what the worst case scenario is for taking this shit to the next level. Have you calculated your pot odds on this Todd? What's the longest time you've gone just completely ignoring MWH and Marty? Do you think if you ignored all their antics for an extended period this would all just go away? Personally I think that's you best bet. I also hope with any of these real life actions you take that you consider your family first. Shit is getting real here and I think these nut jobs you're engaging have a lot less to lose than you do.

Thread Information