Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Top 5 Posters with TDS (commonly known as Trump Derangement Syndrome)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I don't understand all of the fearmongering regarding a Trump second term.

No fascist or unreasonable legislation came out of his first term. You may not agree with his legislation, but it was pretty much standard 2010s Republican fare which could have come from any sitting Republican President.

He also took a creative -- and actually effective -- approach to foreign policy which was a great combo of measured yet not predictable. Under Obama and Biden, the foreign policy moves were both predictable and often wrong, and it made the US very easy to manipulate.

The greatest knock against Trump's first term was that he didn't accept defeat in his reeelction. That's a big knock, mind you, and it turned me off to him a lot, after I had warmed up to him a lot during his first term.

But we saw all of this "Trump is going to descend us into fascism" bullshit shoveled at us in 2016, and it didn't happen. Trump didn't even try to make it happen.

Trump's second term is not going to result in fascism, either.

You know what DID remind me a lot of fascism?

Forced closures.

Forced vaccines.

Censorship of opposing viewpoints, under the guise of "fighting misinformation".

Scientific censorship.

Academic censorship and propaganda.

Threatening doctors' licenses for taking a different approach to analyzing a novel virus than the mainstream one.

Banning a major, longstanding, mainstream news publication from social media for reporting on a candidate's criminal son.

Government pressure on social media companies to remove posts they didn't like.

IRS targeting people and groups which lean a certain political way.

That's fascism. One of the hallmarks of a fascist government is one which engages in censorship, information control, and control over private industry -- all under the guise of "protecting the people".

I've seen fascism rising over the past few years, but not from the side the media is telling us to fear.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Lol

splitthis: 100% and sloppy is a mess

mickeycrimm:

desertrunner: Killed it.

Load Metric
    Druff just super nailed it.

Load Metric

Comments

splitthis: Lol

Tellafriend: neocon

desertrunner: Went woke, hard pass.

Sanlmar: Why did you spoil this with a Haley post? She’s unhinged. Offset Desertrunner posting error

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Sure you don't you RW propagandist. (I'll never get over Druff thinking he is part of the team)
    He wouldn't leave office voluntarily and said he'll a dictator but ok,
    (Don't give me the 'he was kidding', I can show you 100 clips of him saying he doesn't kid.)

Plus, there is no such thing as TDS, he was ten times worse than anyone thought.

Comments

tyde: adding to your -75 rep you delusional liberal faggot

mickeycrimm: Trump voluntarily left office in Jan 2021
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    Sure you don't you RW propagandist. (I'll never get over Druff thinking he is part of the team)
    He wouldn't leave office voluntarily and said he'll a dictator but ok,
    (Don't give me the 'he was kidding', I can show you 100 clips of him saying he doesn't kid.)

Plus, there is no such thing as TDS, he was ten times worse than anyone thought.
    LOL behold

a living breathing walking classic case study for TDS

bottomset this clown deserves at the very least an honorable mention

these people are way beyond mentally ill

Banned
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    theres a rumor on twitter that #1 is druff.

Comments

RichardBrodiesCombover.: I heard this

desertrunner: sonatine def #1.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Tomorrow, 9pm eastern time, I will be releasing the final #1 TDS. It's been a painstaking decision. Lot's of feedback from posters to consider, my PM blew up during all this.

But 9pm tomorrow, shortly before I will release some of my criteria but I want to be clear I will not be taking any questions on the final list. I am going to take some time off from the forums at 9:01pm. This list has taken up quite a bit of time, and yes some stress factors.

This upcoming election is like 1859 all over again and I do not take it lightly.

Comments

garrett: RespeK the effort

Dan Druff: better thread than expected

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Final half assed try for immortal infamy.

Name:  TRUMP IPAD.JPG
Views: 130
Size:  35.9 KB Name:  t collage.JPG
Views: 137
Size:  101.7 KB
    The reason all workers deserve a living wage is because all workers need to be alive. Not very complex.

Banned
    Load Metric
    cleatus are you still puttering around Vegas in that moped Micon and Brandon gave you ?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    cleatus are you still puttering around Vegas in that moped Micon and Brandon gave you ?
    cleatus left Vegas a long time ago.

I will give him credit. He tracked me and every other donor down and paid us the money back that we spent on the scooter, which was given as a gift, not a loan.

I insisted he keep the money, but he told me it was important to him that everyone take it back now that he was back on his feet, so I took it.

I don't agree with cleatus' politics but he has always been a solid guy, and this was an example of it.

Comments

hutmaster: Tracked me down too and paid me back

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    cleatus left Vegas a long time ago.

I will give him credit. He tracked me and every other donor down and paid us the money back that we spent on the scooter, which was given as a gift, not a loan.

I insisted he keep the money, but he told me it was important to him that everyone take it back now that he was back on his feet, so I took it.

I don't agree with cleatus' politics but he has always been a solid guy, and this was an example of it.
    $600.00 ‘bounty’ offered on my head still uncollected

Banned
    Load Metric
    Brandon put that $600.00 bounty out there on my head

lets not regurgitate that but yes Cleatus was pretty hungry for that 6 hundo

I could go into WAY more detail but it seems silly to do so

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Tomorrow, 9pm eastern time, I will be releasing the final #1 TDS. It's been a painstaking decision. Lot's of feedback from posters to consider, my PM blew up during all this.

But 9pm tomorrow, shortly before I will release some of my criteria but I want to be clear I will not be taking any questions on the final list. I am going to take some time off from the forums at 9:01pm. This list has taken up quite a bit of time, and yes some stress factors.

This upcoming election is like 1859 all over again and I do not take it lightly.
    Not a level, an unplanned event to say the least occurred early this morning causing me to be out of town for a few days. Did not want to leave the thread hanging. Not in a state of mind to just throw something up, but did not want to leave the thread hanging either. I'll post #1 in a few days.

Load Metric

Not a level, an unplanned event to say the least occurred early this morning causing me to be out of town for a few days. Did not want to leave the thread hanging. Not in a state of mind to just throw something up, but did not want to leave the thread hanging either. I'll post #1 in a few days.
    Lol fag.

It is close between sloppy mess and tine. Dickie got run off again so not in the running.

Sloppy is just that, so a close second to the prolific tds posting of tine.

Congrats tine, treat yourself to a buffet.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post

Lol fag.

It is close between sloppy mess and tine. Dickie got run off again so not in the running.

Sloppy is just that, so a close second to the prolific tds posting of tine.

Congrats tine, treat yourself to a buffet.
    BTW your 'pregnant' fish is swelled up due to kidney disease and is slowly dying.

Hope you're getting the house ready for family.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Banned
    Load Metric
    Name:  21A3EADE-F8DF-4907-B000-9DD39E371951.jpeg
Views: 101
Size:  205.1 KB

Load Metric
    I believe Sonatine is the best poster in the history of the forums. He accurately predicted the Charlie Sheen HIV status, and imo predicted the Prince advanced AIDS diagnosis but we will never know because Prince was cremated before an autopsy.

But those are insignificant details. Sonatine, before even the US Government, identified the Coronavirus in January 2020. 4 full months before this country went on lock-down. Think about that, or better yet pull up the opening post on Sonatine's January 2020 Coronavirus thread where he detailed the threat worldwide before anyone in MSM did so. He literally should be interviewed by Tucker Carlson, and why the owner of this site is not advertising this prophetic post to the mainstream media is distressing. Finally PFA can get on the map as a mainstream site, but I digress. Sonatine is a modern day prophet.

What I learned from Sonatine is viruses spread before they are identified and become mainstream. This also pertains to TDS. TDS is an infection, almost like e-coli, you don't understand the breakout until it becomes mainstream.

I believe TDS occurred before the Trump announcement in June 2015. It was isolated and spread and began a contagion.

Comments

garrett: Sonatine was the reason for 100s of my negative votes on this site, hes a wierdo so if you want to kiss his butt go ahead but i know hes a pos

Tellafriend: offset

Load Metric
    I believe Sonatine is the best poster in the history of the forums. He accurately predicted the Charlie Sheen HIV status, and imo predicted the Prince advanced AIDS diagnosis but we will never know because Prince was cremated before an autopsy.

But those are insignificant details. Sonatine, before even the US Government, identified the Coronavirus in January 2020. 4 full months before this country went on lock-down. Think about that, or better yet pull up the opening post on Sonatine's January 2020 Coronavirus thread where he detailed the threat worldwide before anyone in MSM did so. He literally should be interviewed by Tucker Carlson, and why the owner of this site is not advertising this prophetic post to the mainstream media is distressing. Finally PFA can get on the map as a mainstream site, but I digress. Sonatine is a modern day prophet.

What I learned from Sonatine is viruses spread before they are identified and become mainstream. This also pertains to TDS. TDS is an infection, almost like e-coli, you don't understand the breakout until it becomes mainstream.

I believe TDS occurred before the Trump announcement in June 2015. It was isolated and spread and began a contagion.

Sonatine was the reason for 100s of my negative votes on this site, hes a wierdo so if you want to kiss his butt go ahead but i know hes a pos

Thread Information