Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Top 5 Posters with TDS (commonly known as Trump Derangement Syndrome)

Load Metric
    Hey Team Retard is cowering like a bitch now cool?

Comments

OK2: Step it up sloppy
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    I believe Sonatine is the best poster in the history of the forums. He accurately predicted the Charlie Sheen HIV status, and imo predicted the Prince advanced AIDS diagnosis but we will never know because Prince was cremated before an autopsy.

But those are insignificant details. Sonatine, before even the US Government, identified the Coronavirus in January 2020. 4 full months before this country went on lock-down. Think about that, or better yet pull up the opening post on Sonatine's January 2020 Coronavirus thread where he detailed the threat worldwide before anyone in MSM did so. He literally should be interviewed by Tucker Carlson, and why the owner of this site is not advertising this prophetic post to the mainstream media is distressing. Finally PFA can get on the map as a mainstream site, but I digress. Sonatine is a modern day prophet.

What I learned from Sonatine is viruses spread before they are identified and become mainstream. This also pertains to TDS. TDS is an infection, almost like e-coli, you don't understand the breakout until it becomes mainstream.

I believe TDS occurred before the Trump announcement in June 2015. It was isolated and spread and began a contagion.

T-30 for the least anticipated #1 in the history of the forums.

Load Metric
    #1 Ghost of Winnie

I believe the origin of Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) began near or about in Ensenada Mexico early 2015. Like Corona in Wuhan, you can never pinpoint the malfeasance of the disease other than it happened, organically or inorganically. With all disease it happens before anyone is aware of it.

I believe in my heart of hearts, given the opportunity Winnie would have bit Donald Trump in the leg down the escalator when he announced his Presidency. And possibly attacked Melania. We will never know because Winnie expired several month earlier.

But like any virus, since dogs and human transmit viruses unknowingly all the time due to proximity, we have to take into deep consideration the following:

- Tyde was completely apolitical until 2015, and changed in Mexico
    - Now is very political, almost obsessive
    - Is contemplating moving back to Mexico in 2023, in time for the election

This all could be a coincidence. I am not suggesting Tyde is an agent of the left or is training a new dog to finish things. But it is very curious he is repatriating to Mexico yet again, right around election time.

I've got nothing against Winnie, never liked her to be honest, she just was too tightly wound. With that said, I believe she may have been a carrier of the earliest strains of TDS and that points to the owner.

I want to thank everyone for your support to this thread.

Comments

BetCheckBet:

Jayjami: So gay

Banned
    Load Metric
    wow so weird

talk about obsessed this is rather spooky tbh

so my dog that died 8 years ago is #1 on your TDS list ?

very very strange

thread just took a huge shit

Comments

hutmaster: Strange indeed. I’ve got no love for Marty but can’t say anything bad about his dogs or how he looked out for them.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

I am still taking input from other posters. This is like a Supreme Court announcement, once its made its done forever. I have to be sure coming into one of the most consequential elections in nearly 200 years.

2024 will be as important as 1860 so I have to be certain.

We have not seen a leader like Trump since Churchill, so the stakes are high.
    I am very excited about this finale’

excellent thread

TDS is a very real thing

Trump haters are mentally ill and despise this country

I am very close to moving back to Mexico
    I’ve got to wonder was the plan all along to make Winnie number 1 or did this post do it?
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Banned
    Load Metric
    thread approaching 10K views and this is the big finale’ ?

what an obsessed creep

guy lurks one of my YouTube channels daily hanging on my every word and reposts a boring video I forgot all about from a rally in Sactown I was filming from my car ?

over 15 years later after God knows how many dupes nobody even knows his name and he has had exactly zero real life encounters with anyone on this site

I am a deeply flawed person but at least I’m authentic

fucking bizarre

Load Metric
    I didn't know one of OP's dupes was "George RR Martin"

Comments

Sheesfaced:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    While I otherwise enjoyed this thread, much like other great series, the finale was disappointing.

And much like successful TV series, there was too much effort to be edgy and unpredictable in the finale, which only served to come off strange and disappointing to fans.

Sorry but I cannot endorse the grand finale here. bottomset should have spent more time in the writers' room on this one.

Comments

tyde: seriously what is wrong with this guy

Banned
    Load Metric
    finale is way beyond disappointing

just flat out creepy obsessive and weird

Comments

splitthis: He is dead wring as usual

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    cleatus are you still puttering around Vegas in that moped Micon and Brandon gave you ?
    Only on my way to AZ for the winter. Do much more puttering around my place on the edge of the vast sagebrush desert. Pics are nature near u, worthy.

Late winter, freezing fog coats trees, on my way home the sun burned through. Great Basin Desert starts at horizon, next paved road is 70 miles.

Name:  wwwww2.JPG
Views: 196
Size:  114.9 KB

Name:  snip day.JPG
Views: 189
Size:  92.1 KB

Comments

tyde: Im envious

sonatine: genuinely inspiring shit here

Sanlmar: art & trip report ++

country978:
    Barron goes to WI. You talking about “Anchor Baby” and son of "Illegal Immigrant" gold digging whore who got married to rich man for her paperwork Barron Trump?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    While I otherwise enjoyed this thread, much like other great series, the finale was disappointing.

And much like successful TV series, there was too much effort to be edgy and unpredictable in the finale, which only served to come off strange and disappointing to fans.

Sorry but I cannot endorse the grand finale here. bottomset should have spent more time in the writers' room on this one.
    Yeah, not my best work I admit, overthought it, this happens time to time. Just should have posted XFactor #1 and been done with it. But I never thought this thread would have blown up the way it did, I had actually forgot about it. Same with my Christopher Cross thread.

It's clear I am a social influencer, I need to make my posts more carefully.

Comments

sonatine: pfa lifestyle coach

splitthis: Dont do a job right don’t do at all

Load Metric
    You caused tyde to fall off the wagon over this, and ignoring the bog 3 tds losers tine, sloppy, and xfag.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Once known as the revered hurricane aficionado on online forums, Tgull's life took an unexpected turn. His virtual expertise in meteorology had once commanded respect, as he meticulously tracked storms, shared insights, and calmed nervous users with his knowledge. However, the real tempest was brewing within himself.

As the years passed, Tgull's passion for hurricanes waned, giving way to a growing discontent. Personal struggles emerged, and the virtual haven he once cherished transformed into a mere memory. Escaping into the world of forums had been his refuge, but reality caught up with him.

Slowly, the crisp keystrokes that once crafted informative posts turned into the clinking of bottles. Tgull spiraled into a pit of alcoholism, losing control over his life as hurricanes of despair wreaked havoc within. The same hands that had typed detailed storm analyses now trembled with every sip.

Friends and forum members watched helplessly as Tgull's once-prolific presence disintegrated. The hurricane expert became a mere shadow, drowning in his own storms. The screen that once projected his passion now reflected a blurred version of his former self. Tgull's tale served as a cautionary reminder that even those who navigate virtual tempests might find themselves lost in the whirlwinds of their own making.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    I didn't know one of OP's dupes was "George RR Martin"
    Gotta be a tine dupe then. Sicko.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Once known as the revered hurricane aficionado on online forums, Tgull's life took an unexpected turn. His virtual expertise in meteorology had once commanded respect, as he meticulously tracked storms, shared insights, and calmed nervous users with his knowledge. However, the real tempest was brewing within himself.

As the years passed, Tgull's passion for hurricanes waned, giving way to a growing discontent. Personal struggles emerged, and the virtual haven he once cherished transformed into a mere memory. Escaping into the world of forums had been his refuge, but reality caught up with him.

Slowly, the crisp keystrokes that once crafted informative posts turned into the clinking of bottles. Tgull spiraled into a pit of alcoholism, losing control over his life as hurricanes of despair wreaked havoc within. The same hands that had typed detailed storm analyses now trembled with every sip.

Friends and forum members watched helplessly as Tgull's once-prolific presence disintegrated. The hurricane expert became a mere shadow, drowning in his own storms. The screen that once projected his passion now reflected a blurred version of his former self. Tgull's tale served as a cautionary reminder that even those who navigate virtual tempests might find themselves lost in the whirlwinds of their own making.
    This is why chatgpt sucks. It always uses the same played out story telling format with awkward formats and descriptors. I’m sure it will get better but it certainly hasn’t in the past year….
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Honorable Mention: Hutmaster

If I had to do this list all over again, I would have probably put Hutmaster as #1. I had no idea his TDS had become so severe and infectious. I have two issues with Hut. First I believe he has completely fabricated his military service. All rank and file military vets love Trump and are devout MAGA. Yes, some co-opted Generals infected by woke politics do not support Trump due to advanced TDS, but Rank and File vets and current military support him and his policies.

Second, I have no doubt Hutmaster is using expired pizza ingredients on anyone walking in with a MAGA hat on, that is unless Kenneth tells them before they sit down the oven is broken.

Very infected and contagious. Wear a mask when around.

Comments

hutmaster: Clueless idiot and I’ve never claimed to be a veteran.

lol wow: lying about stolen valor AND TDS?

Thread Information