Page 12 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Hamas hits Israel in unprecedented attack.

Load Metric
    druff please get jacob on your radio show

"Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    What a dream come true for Israeli strategic interests. Of course Israel knew the attacks were coming. Don't be surprised if they actually planned this attack.
    Egypt even warned Israel, Israel denies it.

I don't believe this baby beheading crap for one second but I do know who starved half a million Iraqi babies.

Check out this creepy ad that Israel is running on YT.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/mm7tc06LkuC0/

Comments

1marley1: Stupid fucking retard

Texter: Clown

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    It’s very hard to take this intelligence blunder at face value when you look at the big picture.
    By all accounts the Netanyahu govt is horrible and incompetent and a lot of the competent govt people who actually know how to run things quit a long time ago. Similar to Trump's presidency in a lot of ways. Also, they have had a singular focus on protecting the West Bank settlers, distracting them from Gaza.

I read somewhere that at some point Hamas switched to Chinese hardware (unknown how much the Chinese govt itself was involved) and Mossad hadn't gotten around to dealing with it yet. So when Egypt gave them whatever information they gave them, they probably didn't want to admit how unprepared they were, so they didn't act at all.

In short, I think it would be a mistake to assume conspiracy, where extreme ineptitude and hubris seem to fit the facts so well.

Load Metric
    kalam sounds like a dude who would murder a 13 year old todge this is a mcdonalds dipping sauce site now watch out for ur home grown terrorists

Load Metric
    Stock up on frozen pizza Sonatine.

I am in chat with DraftKings reviewing how nuclear war will be graded.

Intelligence expert claims World War 3 'could begin by Sunday' as Israel-Hamas war intensifies.
    https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/worl...d-war-31176539

Not feeling this Blinken guy

Load Metric

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

Wouldn't trust anything coming out of Turkey. They are the worst kind of of ally possible. Erdogan wants to be the next great Caliphate leader. He's a known closeted Jihadi despite the Turkish Constitution banning religious zealotry and requiring a secular government.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

Wouldn't trust anything coming out of Turkey. They are the worst kind of of ally possible. Erdogan wants to be the next great Caliphate leader. He's a known closeted Jihadi despite the Turkish Constitution banning religious zealotry and requiring a secular government.
    Turkey is one of my least favorite countries

I was in Izmut about 6 years ago and had a night out searching for an open bar with a couple of shipmates

We found this tucked away place a few miles from where I filmed this video

anyway, when we sat down I immediately noticed that we were getting dirty ass looks while we sat there drinking our beers

the vibe was not good so we bounced before finishing them

When I flew out of Istanbul a few days later, I saw 3 females dressed all in black in full face burcas following a few feet behind a guy dressed in white from head to toe

I hated everything about that place…bad mojo in the air

Oh and I was pounding shots off a 1/5th of Fireball I bought in duty free right out of the bottle waiting for my flight

in their filthy Islamic faces because I’m American, and thats how I roll

I’ve been to Egypt, Oman, Jordan, Bahrain, and Dubai…through the Suez canal six times and as far as I’m concerned the entire fucking region is a toxic cesspool

Load Metric
    traveling the globe is known to change people for the better and yet it has made jewdonk more retarded.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    traveling the globe is known to change people for the better and yet it has made jewdonk more retarded.
    For drinking Fireball? Yes.

The rest? No. Muslims can fuck off.

Banned
    Load Metric

I forgot all about you being a unibrow goat fucker

sorry if the truth hurts Hadji

Islam is a foul ideology and a malignant tumor on the ass of humanity

fact

Comments

splitthis: Gottem

Banned
    Load Metric
    Im sick of hearing about the Middle East and Russia and Ukraine and China and Taiwan and Israel and Palestine and a bunch of other shitholes all over the planet

I care about the United States and how there are some very serious problems right here in our own backyard

with all the chaos in the world, and being bombarded with this non stop 24 hour news cycle of horrible news from all angles…

Im just kinda over it because all you can really do is tweet about it or hold up a sign etc etc nobody can do shit about Gaza so explain to me why I should immerse myself in all that graphic imagery and videos of burned babies etc

just getting caught up in it all is a soul sucking experience…time to unplug

Comments

Mission146:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Im sick of hearing about the Middle East and Russia and Ukraine and China and Taiwan and Israel and Palestine and a bunch of other shitholes all over the planet

I care about the United States and how there are some very serious problems right here in our own backyard

with all the chaos in the world, and being bombarded with this non stop 24 hour news cycle of horrible news from all angles…

Im just kinda over it because all you can really do is tweet about it or hold up a sign etc etc nobody can do shit about Gaza so explain to me why I should immerse myself in all that graphic imagery and videos of burned babies etc

I seriously think Twitter and other main social media platforms fucked over a lot of peoples mental health in the last week. I’ve seen some of the most fucked up videos online and over the last week this shit got to me. I won’t even describe which parts because it’s a legitimate trigger for so many people. I’ve backed off looking at anything else at this point cause it’s beyond depressing.

It’s also pretty disgusting when you realize how much money these accounts are making through reposting this shit.

Comments

Mission146:
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

I seriously think Twitter and other main social media platforms fucked over a lot of peoples mental health in the last week. I’ve seen some of the most fucked up videos online and over the last week this shit got to me. I won’t even describe which parts because it’s a legitimate trigger for so many people. I’ve backed off looking at anything else at this point cause it’s beyond depressing.

It’s also pretty disgusting when you realize how much money these accounts are making through reposting this shit.
    Truer words never written.

You are undoubtedly older and tougher than most of the viewers worldwide. Can you imagine if there was a way to quantify how folks have been affected by this? Fewer and fewer people have great mental health to begin with. Especially those online which I guess is most.

Very few in the US personally know war. No one has served to any significant degree. This is getting pretty close to serving and those who have are always affected forever.

Comments

Mission146:

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Looks like a bunch of excommunicated jews cut-off from the trust fund.

Load Metric
    Turkey is one of those rare cases where they are the ally and friend you wouldnt dare trust with your gf, wife or mother if they took them out because they worked together. If ya didnt pay attention to that phony coup that Erdogan himself created to solidify his power then I cant help you. I want to believe your being objective Krypt but the truth is I suspect you are not and have biases based on your own ethnic background. Its ok everybody has inherent biases on some level but denying it exists is a disservice to yourself and those you wish to debate.

On a side note, I have some friends who are from Armenia and the fact that the flair up between them and Azerbaijan is being totally buried in the news cycle is upsetting to them. Armenians are being persecuted even murdered yet again and while it's been on again off again in the border region it is approaching a Balkin situation like Yugoslavia at this point and yet the media is crickets because well the ones being shit on are technically allies of Russia, as they are ethnically Eastern Orthodox Christians, while Azerbaijani are ethnically Turks and 97% Islamic.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

Agreed but the other issue is this. Years ago, there was oversight by media higher ups to censor and bury some footage deemed too disturbing for public consumption. The basis was it might actually affect how people felt about what was going on. Out of sight out of mind was the thought process. Now in the 21st century 3rd decade anybody can be a journalist and put out footage real time. It's a double-edged sword there is no filter on the content. The true brutality of man against others is on full disgusting display in many cases. That maybe a good thing but it also could be a bad thing. We won't even get into the fact technology exists to create deep fake and video editing that can either falsify footage or at least alter it enough to make it look worse than it actually is.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    It’s very hard to take this intelligence blunder at face value when you look at the big picture.
    By all accounts the Netanyahu govt is horrible and incompetent and a lot of the competent govt people who actually know how to run things quit a long time ago. Similar to Trump's presidency in a lot of ways. Also, they have had a singular focus on protecting the West Bank settlers, distracting them from Gaza.

I read somewhere that at some point Hamas switched to Chinese hardware (unknown how much the Chinese govt itself was involved) and Mossad hadn't gotten around to dealing with it yet. So when Egypt gave them whatever information they gave them, they probably didn't want to admit how unprepared they were, so they didn't act at all.

In short, I think it would be a mistake to assume conspiracy, where extreme ineptitude and hubris seem to fit the facts so well.
    History is doomed to repeat itself here. This occurrence will end up bringing down Netanyahu's government similar to how Golda Meir was forced out less than a year after the Yom Kippur War in October 1973. Primarily due to the appearance of a failure to realize what was coming despite Mossad's supposed abilities (Ariel Sharon at the time had warned of possible action by Syria and Egypt and was ignored.) The 1973 war also nearly caused nuclear weapons to come into play, not many probably know but Israel ordered the arming of their Jericho missiles and essentially pulled them out to ensure Satellites caught them in the open to send a clear message to the USA and USSR that Israel wasn't fucking around and would use them if it came to the survival of Israel itself. That not too subtle message is why the USSR told Sadat in Egypt he was on his own and they weren't helping. They didn't want to having things pushed to the brink of nukes being used as the fear of course was it would lead to an escalation eventually involving the US and Russia firing off at each other and potentially likely ending civilization.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Send 6 billion to Iran in a goodwill gesture and what happens? Hamas attacks Israel. Brain dead Biden strikes again.
    US, Qatar agree to prevent Iran from tapping previously frozen $6 billion fund
    The funds were part of a prisoner swap to free five American citizens.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/us-h...y?id=103928072

I love it when people post shit they know NOTHING about. You didn't know the $6 Billion was never released did you? You need to learn how to read more than Donald Trump's tweets.

Thread Information