Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: funny thing about rfk's third party run threat

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    every single demographic i hear aligns with him?

yeah none of them skew democrat.
    None?? The tree huggers would love him as he's very much pro climate change mantra.
    I’m a ‘tree hugger’

RFK can suck a fat cock

Comments

tigerpiper: I'm a tree fucker

Gold
    Load Metric
    About 5 weeks ago I was in the sauna with this guy who was talking very loudly, so loud it’s rude. He was talking about how he was close to trump and all this bullshit, eventually I heard him say he was a Kennedy

He started talking about how it was All a conspiracy and that his “uncle” was killed by the FBI , I took a few notes on what he was saying

Agent Hickee
    First day presidential service
    Car behind JFK
    FIRED FATAL SHOT

The guy didn’t look like any Kennedy I’d ever seen. Short stout ugly, interesting to listen to though

I would never join a gym that didn’t have a sauna

Comments

tigerpiper: Did you check out his package? Or towels?

Silver
    Load Metric
    Statement released by the RFK’s siblings.

Name:  6A1C629F-7291-41E4-8854-20F0804ED39C.jpeg
Views: 254
Size:  944.3 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hutmaster View Post
    Statement released by the RFK’s siblings.

Name:  6A1C629F-7291-41E4-8854-20F0804ED39C.jpeg
Views: 254
Size:  944.3 KB
    He’s not a Democrat and doesn’t have Democratic values. Divided America. The fam wants to eliminate any confusion about their endorsement.

Plus like the pharma donors write the script …. lol pun

RFK is more a thorn in the Republican paw

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    I’ve been on YouTube more than I’d like - it is a black hole with a powerful gravitational force. Hard to resist but I work hard to stay pure.

I bumped into RFK on The Theo Von Podcast. First, who is Theo Von? Similar to Patrick Bet-David, why is this guy so popular? I feel like I’m from outer space or some hermit who hid in Vermont for 20 years.

Theo Von appears to be a comedian and former drug user. Friend of Rogan. Rocks a timeless looking mullet. That’s pretty much all it takes to mint bank on YT.

RFK sat with his wife during the interview.. Despite my interest in RFK I never laid eyes on her before. She is/was on Curb Your Enthusiasm. Larry David introduced RFK to her.

Presently, Larry David has clearly stated he does not support RFK. I think RFK’s support of Israel is some misguided attempt at patching up the relationship. I also think RFK nuked his chances with his pot luck approach to foreign intervention.

I digress. What is the real issue here? Hmm.

Theo Von actually asked, “what is an incumbent”.. This may be part of Von’s appeal. Stupidity. Million fucking views for the pod.

Seriously, I found an undeniable RFK appeal with him hanging out with Von and rolling with the simp and maintaining a relaxed good humor. No other candidate in the race could maintain any charm in that circumstance. You know, the whole lack of humanity thing.

I need to find direction in my life. I am adrift from my fellow humans

Theo is one of the funniest people alive. His stand up is pretty decent, but he's more in his element just being himself and riffing.

Watch this episode on Bobby Lee's brother's podcast. Bobby Lee is another of these people who are just entertaining without trying.

For any fans of Theo who haven't already watched his appearances with Bobby Lee, search Theo Von TigerBelly on YouTube.

Comments

Sanlmar: I will give him an audition

Load Metric
    Rumors JFK headed to Hawaii and will meet Tulsi Gabbard to discuss her as his running mate.

Tulsi as Secretary of State for Trump or JFK has been bandied about in hipper circles which is pure catnip

JFK has lit himself on fire with me on the subject of Israel. I have really given all the candidates equal time. I’m giving it an honest effort.

Those two would definitely f-up Biden Harris and as independents that kind of third party disruption does have powerful appeal

Load Metric
    Rumors JFK headed to Hawaii and will meet Tulsi Gabbard to discuss her as his running mate. Maybe announcement

Tulsi as Secretary of State for Trump or JFK has been bandied about in hipper circles which is pure catnip

JFK has lit himself on fire with me on the subject of Israel. Tulsi has been concerning too on the subject of the Middle East. She had been playing footsie with Adelson and other creeps in recent years. Gotta pay the bills but small tear.

Those two would definitely f-up Biden Harris and as independents that kind of third party disruption does have powerful appeal

Load Metric
    i was listening to what he had to say until he ventured into reparations. that was the end of it.

Load Metric
    Starts life as a Democrat.

Threatens to run as a Liberterian (which is completely laughable but gets him on every state ballot)

Trump peeps approaching RFK about a Republican VP slot.

Comments

splitthis: Would put the pot lid on evil Biden.

Load Metric
    Starts life as a Democrat.

Threatens to run as a Liberterian (which is completely laughable but gets him on every state ballot)

Trump peeps approaching RFK about a Republican VP slot.
    What did I miss? RFK literally went off on Trump yesterday for being responsible for project warp speed and shutting down the country? And Trumps peeps said zero chance of them taking him on.

I will say one of RFKs biggest challenges will be fundraising and trying to stay in the spotlight as an independent. His done a pretty poor job of getting attention after leaving the dems.
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    can we discuss how bobby lee is coming to halifax for the same comedy festival that brought us burr, seinfeld and jezelnik this past august?

so far him, kreischer and some broad i dont know announced for the 10th. more names dropping soon.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    can we discuss how bobby lee is coming to halifax for the same comedy festival that brought us burr, seinfeld and jezelnik this past august?

so far him, kreischer and some broad i dont know announced for the 10th. more names dropping soon.
    If you want to get on his good side find a way to approach him with stardew valley memorabilia. Its his ultimate weakness.

Comments

DJ_Chaps: .
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Load Metric

This is still correct.

Tulsi turned RFK down. I didn’t dive in. I suspect its Israel or she’s holding out some delusion that Trump’s VP is possible.

I was flirting with RFK. I really tried.

What a shit show 2024.

Need a hawt take tine.

Load Metric

This is still correct.

Tulsi turned RFK down. I didn’t dive in. I suspect its Israel or she’s holding out some delusion that Trump’s VP is possible.

I was flirting with RFK. I really tried.

What a shit show 2024.

Need a hawt take tine.

https://twitter.com/stockamets/status/1776405595551039499
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    RFK screwed himself over weeks ago with vp nomination which was essentially bought. He never had much of a chance to win but that totally cemented the end for him. It’s still so hard to predict where he will steal votes from given how all over the map his stances are.

Comments

tigerpiper: He's got the America should have a Royal family vote locked up

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    RFK screwed himself over weeks ago with vp nomination which was essentially bought. He never had much of a chance to win but that totally cemented the end for him. It’s still so hard to predict where he will steal votes from given how all over the map his stances are.
    The 3-way polls consistently give Trump an extra 2 point lead over Biden than the 2-way polls.

RFK’s VP pick shows his true colors. Nothing conservative about him. He’s severely hurting Biden.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 1marley1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post

None?? The tree huggers would love him as he's very much pro climate change mantra.
    I’m a ‘tree hugger’

RFK can suck a fat cock
    RFK jr is a tree hugger too.

His career was a an environmental lawyer.

He is a good liberal.

He is a good democrat.

Why the f*ck were the democrats so afraid of him and blocked him from the primaries?

Awfully undemocratic of them.

Comments

OK2: indeed
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post

For any fans of Theo who haven't already watched his appearances with Bobby Lee, search Theo Von TigerBelly on YouTube.
    theo and bobby lee's old appearances on opie & anthony are great

on one theo turns up at 5am after a coke and hooker bender with a yellow cab driver and bobby lee would always get fucked with and want to leave
    RichardBrodiesCombover has aids

Thread Information