Thread: 2023 NBA Load Management

Load Metric

2023 NBA Load Management

NBA is the most egregious with loafing and load management. Obviously this is an attempt to rectify the problem.

Those who were slow enough to bet NBA in the 2020’s but still a few brain cells would check lineups before wagering.

Coaches obviously are gonna just play the Star a token number of minutes. Now as a bettor you don’t even have the honesty of being told LeBron was going to be at a wine tasting instead of playing on Tuesday. Is LeBron gonna play or make the opening tip and hit the sauna.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

NBA is the most egregious with loafing and load management. Obviously this is an attempt to rectify the problem.

Those who were slow enough to bet NBA in the 2020’s but still a few brain cells would check lineups before wagering.

Coaches obviously are gonna just play the Star a token number of minutes. Now as a bettor you don’t even have the honesty of being told LeBron was going to be at a wine tasting instead of playing on Tuesday. Is LeBron gonna play or make the opening tip and hit the sauna.
    Or they just Belichick it and the stars are all of a sudden "questionable - knee soreness".

No way this does anything meaningful. The inmates already run the prison.

Load Metric
    Cutting games is the best answer, which won't happen because of money.

Load management is dictated by sports science, teams have every incentive to abide by it to avoid wear and tear on their assets.

They play too much and most of the regular season sucks.

Think I'm going to shift to being a casual, just don't have time like I used too and also care much less.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Load management is dictated by sports science, teams have every incentive to abide by it to avoid wear and tear on their assets.

Think I'm going to shift to being a casual, just don't have time like I used too and also care much less.
    Stud defensemen in hockey play every game they can, for 30ish mins a night on ice. Same schedule as NBA. Respectfully GTFO with the "sport science" argument.

Again, inmates run the prison in NBA.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post

Stud defensemen in hockey play every game they can, for 30ish mins a night on ice. Same schedule as NBA. Respectfully GTFO with the "sport science" argument.

Bite thru their tongue. Get it sewn up and take the next shift.

Nobody hugging their opponent at center ice

I fell hopelessly in love

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Bite thru their tongue. Get it sewn up and take the next shift.

Nobody hugging their opponent at center ice

I fell hopelessly in love
    My fave recent comparison between the two sports was a couple years ago, Jokic v whichever idiot Morris twin who could act like a tough guy in current pansy-ass NBA.

Morris must have played soccer also. Sad.

Load Metric

Gliding on skates ain't the same, brother.

95% of time teams dictate load management.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Thread Information