Thread: COMMERCE PRO HAS CHIPS CONFISCATED BY A MEMBER OF A "DEPUTY GANG". DOES ANY CALI PLAYER KNOW WHO THIS PRO WAS?

Load Metric

COMMERCE PRO HAS CHIPS CONFISCATED BY A MEMBER OF A "DEPUTY GANG". DOES ANY CALI PLAYER KNOW WHO THIS PRO WAS?

https://www.latimes.com/california/s...t-deputy-gangs

Pro was so scared of the cops that he refused to cooperate.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Never heard about this. Presumably this guy did not say anything about it publicly because he's scared.

Scary, though. Who'd expect the police to pull you over on the way back from Commerce and steal from you?

This occurred on January 2, 2020. I was going to Commerce a lot that month, so this just as easily could have been me. I wouldn't have stayed quiet about it, though.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Did you read the article? It is actually pretty amazing the lengths the DA office went to go after this officer, despite having no direct evidence and a victim who already said they didn't want to cooperate. I do find it amusing that Gascon's office is notorious for its complete lack of interest in pursuing any criminal case, EXCEPT when they are going after a police officer.

If it had been a homeless guy who had stolen the chips, even if there was direct video evidence, guarantee no fucks would have been given by the DA.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    Did you read the article? It is actually pretty amazing the lengths the DA office went to go after this officer, despite having no direct evidence and a victim who already said they didn't want to cooperate. I do find it amusing that Gascon's office is notorious for its complete lack of interest in pursuing any criminal case, EXCEPT when they are going after a police officer.

If it had been a homeless guy who had stolen the chips, even if there was direct video evidence, guarantee no fucks would have been given by the DA.
    I did read the article.

I agree Gascon is awful, but it did seem there was a lot of strange after-the-fact behavior by the officer, including denying he had made the traffic stop until it was proven he did.

Load Metric

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

I did read the article.

I agree Gascon is awful, but it did seem there was a lot of strange after-the-fact behavior by the officer, including denying he had made the traffic stop until it was proven he did.
    Of course. I don't disagree with the DA pursuing this case. Based on the information we were given (which should always be taken with a grain of salt when it comes to the media and a Soros DA), very suspicious. I just found it amusing, and completely unsurprising, that this was the case the DA office decided to actually do its job.

Thread Information