Thread: NYC teacher goes to police about 14-year-old student trying to extort $5k from her, turns out she was having sex with him in her car

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

NYC teacher goes to police about 14-year-old student trying to extort $5k from her, turns out she was having sex with him in her car

Very weird story out of Queens, NY.

Melissa Rockensies was a respected (albeit woke) NYC teacher, who seemed very involved in her school and very dedicated to her students. Here's a picture of her with her cuck husband:

In July she went to the police to report that one of her former summer school students, age 14, was attempting to extort $5k from her. She said that the boy demanded the money or he would kill both her and her family.

The police investigated, and indeed at one point the boy attempted to enter her building with his two friends.

It seemed to be a case of some hoodlum student harassing and threatening one of his teachers, but....

Not too long after that, the student made his own complaint. He emailed the principal of her school screen shots of screen shots of sexual conversations he allegedly had with Rockensies over the previous year. The screen shots included discussions of the frequent encounters in her car, where the two would have sex.

She has since been arrested and put on leave by the school. The boy has not been arrested for the alleged extortion. It is not clear if the extortion was related to the fact that they had sex, but I'm guessing it was.

The cuck husband insists it's all a big misunderstanding, and is standing by her. If I were him, I'd be filing divorce papers so fast that my hands would be full of paper cuts.

Fox News article: https://www.foxnews.com/us/married-t...nt-prosecutors

Daily Mail (with tons of pics of her and the cuck husband): https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ng-boy-14.html

NY Post article #1: https://nypost.com/2023/08/23/nyc-te...r-old-student/

NY Post article #2: https://nypost.com/2023/08/23/nyc-te...r-rape-charge/

Bronze
    Load Metric
    My read, He knew about it.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Both Wife and Husband look like creepy creeps in that picture, it's disturbing. :/ And Dan, I agree with you that her Husband deserves to file divorce papers against her. Cheating on him with her 14 year old Student(An underaged teenager) is all wrong on all levels. O.O As I write this the thought occurred to me that she could be/get pregnant with the 14 year old's baby, which is also wrong on so many levels! O.O

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Nathan View Post
    Both Wife and Husband look like creepy creeps in that picture, it's disturbing. :/ And Dan, I agree with you that her Husband deserves to file divorce papers against her. Cheating on him with her 14 year old Student(An underaged teenager) and then lying that the 14 year old tried to extort $5,000 from her is all wrong on all levels. O.O As I write this the thought occurred to me that she could be/get pregnant with the 14 year old's baby, which is also wrong on so many levels! O.O
    Is "O.O" when the AI needs new prompts?

Comments

Kuntmissioner:

Load Metric
    having sex with the teacher and trying to extort 5k? Druff you forgot the gigachad image

chad student

Name:  gigachad.gif
Views: 126
Size:  2.54 MB

Thread Information