Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Rob Mercer accused of terminal cancer Gofundme scam which netted up to $40k

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Made Los Angeles TV news:

https://twitter.com/1350leather/status/1704926356075880525

This story is blowing up all over the country.

Mercer is such a moron. If he just vanished after his first rambling explanation failed, none of this would be happening. I have no idea what he thought he'd accomplish by admitting guilt to Cody Daniels and then to the Las Vegas Review Journal. The LVRJ part was dumbest, as this allowed other mainstream news sources around the country to pick it up and reference them, without fear of being sued.
    Hmm now that just might pique the curiosity of the FBI LA Field Office.

Load Metric
    @Small-Banana…you were right about this cuck-iello guy man. When I listened back to the Mercer/Vertucci run in, Josh is pitching CBD to Rob as some type of miracle drug right after Rob claims he have terminal cancer. Made me physically wince. Then of course Polk made a video (which I didn’t watch and don’t plan to) and here is cuck-iello talking about CBD. I have even seen Cody take some veil ribs at cuck-iello regarding CBD. That kid got a heart of gold so you know he finds the CBD pushing hilarious.

He must be part of a company selling it. It is super grimy when anyone uses it when it relates to cancer. Especially when you infer it can do more than just help with the pain. This ain’t good. Disappointing. I thought he was just a Vertucci Jock Sniffer (kind of reminded me of a poker version of Jay Glazer) but no, it’s way worse. He needs to cut the shit with the CBD cancer treatment stuff. I am sure it does help people with some pain relief or whatever. But this is 15 bridges too far.

https://twitter.com/Joshuamacciello/status/1707294179230093493

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowRoll View Post

unfortunately i think that josh macciello had a plan to make his CANCER CURING CBD PRODUCT be the thing that 'saved robs life'. he is the type to think people will blindly believe this story. when he shows up in spaces, you can hear his ego growing everything someone mentions his name as someone who tried to 'help mercer'.

macciello has that same trait where he thinks his 'sales game' will allow him to solve any problem. but in reality, everything he touches ends in court.
    he talks about 'his cbd guy' in this weird way that makes it clear he has something shady going on and wants to distance himself for the inevitable downfall and lawsuits that come with all of his 'business ventures'

The hcl crew is the most self absorbed, out of touch, and all around stupid group of people i've seen enter the poker world in quite some time.

Josh should contact Jami. Together they could put an end to stage 4 cancer.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDime View Post
    @Small-Banana…you were right about this cuck-iello guy man. When I listened back to the Mercer/Vertucci run in, Josh is pitching CBD to Rob as some type of miracle drug right after Rob claims he have terminal cancer. Made me physically wince. Then of course Polk made a video (which I didn’t watch and don’t plan to) and here is cuck-iello talking about CBD. I have even seen Cody take some veil ribs at cuck-iello regarding CBD. That kid got a heart of gold so you know he finds the CBD pushing hilarious.

He must be part of a company selling it. It is super grimy when anyone uses it when it relates to cancer. Especially when you infer it can do more than just help with the pain. This ain’t good. Disappointing. I thought he was just a Vertucci Jock Sniffer (kind of reminded me of a poker version of Jay Glazer) but no, it’s way worse. He needs to cut the shit with the CBD cancer treatment stuff. I am sure it does help people with some pain relief or whatever. But this is 15 bridges too far.

https://twitter.com/Joshuamacciello/status/1707294179230093493
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Comments

Ryback_feed_me_more: Damn Limon is still around rep

Load Metric
    Looks like Mercer got away clean. I bet he checks Twitter constantly and just loves the fact there is a new scam or controversy every minute on poker twitter. People have totally forgot about this Jabba the Hut looking crook. Wonder how his bloody nips are doing? Maybe rubbing the CBD cream on them to care of it.

Thread Information