Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: GONNA LOSE MY PLACE. ANYONE WANNA SPOT 1K FOR A FEW MONTHS? DEAD SERIOUS SLUMP POST

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post

THATS EXACTLY WHAT THE GIG WILL BE IF I SNAG IT. I DONT PLAN ON SKIMPING ON FOOD, BUT FUNNY THING IS THE GUY I SPOKE WITH RECOMENDDED GRABBING A CHEAP ROTISSEREE CHICKEN AND HAMMERING SANDWICHES FOR A FEW DAYS EACH LOL.
    I see work crews all the time on one to two week gigs. You'll likely being sharing a room, so bring ear plugs for the snoring guy three feet next to you. I sat at a bar next to four crew at an Olive Garden bar a few weeks ago. I struck up a conversation with the crew leader next to me, they were tiling a new hotel under construction. They were day #7 in a 10 day stint, home for three days then back at it for another 10 days. I have no doubt they were making good money, but two of the four had glazed eyes and I my gut told me that was going to be their last trip for a while. Hard work to say the least. Eat, shit, sleep and work. But you can make money.
    YEP, SUCH IS ROAD LIFE. MONEY SHOULD BE SOLID FOR SURE, I'LL KNOW FOR SURE TOMORROW. FINGERS CROSSED.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    WELL SHIT. JUST GOT A SICK OFFER THAT INCLUDES A $45 PER DIEM. NEED TO FIND A CAT FEEDER THRU THE WEEK AS ITS ON THE ROAD OBV
    I've had per diem gigs my whole life. Piece of advice, don't be that guy. By that guy, the nerd that tries to profit off their per diem by taking fast food to their room every night. You can skimp on breakfast and eat the shit out of the vat from the Comfort Inn you are staying at. Even skimp for lunch and do fast food. But if you want to last on the road, you need to wind down with a nice dinner at a place that serves alcohol. Even if you don't drink a place that serves booze generally always serves much better food that some grease diner. It sounds like you are going to be on the road with a labor crew, if that is the case, definitely don't be the guy that goes back to his room with a Burger King bag. Just go where they take you, but spend your money on quality food at least at night.
    wow so that's how you have 2 houses and 3 milly liquid

Load Metric
    Did we get to hear an apology for dox Les yet? If we could get that, and see those eviction notices, maybe we could get you the funding you need and put this thread on lockdown?

Comments

country978: yup and where is Les? C'mon chaps - apology is overdue

tyde: he has no self awareness let alone any self respect

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Did we get to hear an apology for dox Les yet? If we could get that, and see those eviction notices, maybe we could get you the funding you need and put this thread on lockdown?

I OFFERED A MEDIATION CEREMONY AND WAS IGNORED. ALSO, PRETTY SURE DRUFF SIDING WITH HATERS ASSURED THAT NO FURTHER FUNDS WOULD BE DONATED.

Comments

country978: mediation was not necessary. YOU were wrong to do what you did.

tyde: huge piece of shit red rep

Pablo: shame
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Banned
    Load Metric
    what a huge piece of shit chaps turned out to be

this thread is a fucking catastrophe

I’m kind of at a loss at this point

Druff can we please lock this thread and let it fade away

I guess it doesn’t matter anyway, because Corey will just fire up a new one when he’s flat broke again at the end of the month

unbelievable…

Chaps doxxes the largest donator to his panhandling campaign (limitles)

the real tell-all is that even Druff didn’t ‘loan’ his punk ass even 5 bucks

that says a lot about his faith in him to pay it back

most pathetic e-beg in the history of the internet

WINTER IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER BITCH

Comments

country978: I'm disappointed with him too. He should've righted the wrong long ago.

Banned
    Load Metric
    sorry but I’m fresh out of empathy

Corey’s best course of action at this point would be to just start a new YouTube channel dedicated to pushing a shopping cart around Halifax picking up beer cans

somebody needs to call the local animal shelter so they can find his kitties a better home before temperatures drop below freezing

Comments

DJ_Chaps: MOMMAS BOY RUNNING OUT OF HER MONEY AND PROJECTING

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post

I OFFERED A MEDIATION CEREMONY AND WAS IGNORED. ALSO, PRETTY SURE DRUFF SIDING WITH HATERS ASSURED THAT NO FURTHER FUNDS WOULD BE DONATED.
    lol "siding with the haters" you knew what kind of response you would get here bro come the fuck on

Comments

Jayjami: Lol @ thinking he wouldn’t get trolled

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    what a huge piece of shit chaps turned out to be

this thread is a fucking catastrophe

I’m kind of at a loss at this point

Druff can we please lock this thread and let it fade away

I guess it doesn’t matter anyway, because Corey will just fire up a new one when he’s flat broke again at the end of the month

unbelievable…

Chaps doxxes the largest donator to his panhandling campaign (limitles)

the real tell-all is that even Druff didn’t ‘loan’ his punk ass even 5 bucks

that says a lot about his faith in him to pay it back

most pathetic e-beg in the history of the internet

WINTER IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER BITCH

ALL THIS WORD VOMIT FROM A GUY WHO BRAGGED ABOUT DONATING 30 BUCKS, WHEN HE DIDNT DONATE A DIME.

LOL AT ALL THAT YOU HAVE DONE OVER THE YEARS CALLING ME A HUGE PIECE OF SHIT FOR DROPPING A NICKNAME. HOLY SHIT THATS GOLD.

BIGGEST PROJECTION ARTIST IN FORUM HISTORY.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post

lol "siding with the haters" you knew what kind of response you would get here bro come the fuck on

UHHH, I OBV EXPECTED TO GET BEANED PLENTY. I DIDNT EXPECT THE OWNER/GM TO COME OUT AND PITCH A FEW EXTRA INNINGS.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I have been broke as shit many times before

but never even for a split second did I ever consider to go on the forum begging for a handout

let alone an official gofundme page

I’d rather be homeless living in a dumpster freezing to death than to ever shake a tin cup on the internet for a bailout

consider this…

When I lived in Mexico there are a lot of poor people…but you rarely see ‘beggars’

maybe they sell gum, or churros, or fresh fruit, flowers…anything to make a contribution and earn a few spare dollars to survive

chaps you remind me of the perfectly capable middle aged burnout in his late 30’s standing on a freeway offramp with a ‘homeless and hungry’ cardboard sign walking from one car to the next

after you hand him a dollar before the light turns green, you happen to glance back in your rear view mirror and he’s making a call on his brand new iPhone

and stop posting your stupid fucking hand histories from ggpoker on Twitter…incredible you are still dicking around at the lowest possible micro stakes like a broke ass bitch after all these years

apparently you’ve got plenty of idle time on your hands not looking for work

https://twitter.com/dj_chaps/status/1698067441354498442

Comments

sonatine: im pitching churros to corporate at the next retreat

tony bagadonuts: For real churros are the next bitcoin

Jayjami: Chicle? Chicle? Chicle? If you’ve been to TJ, you know what I mean.

Load Metric

but never even for a split second did I ever consider to go on the forum begging for a handout

I’d rather be homeless living in a dumpster freezing to death than to ever shake a tin cup on the internet for a bailout

consider this…

When I lived in Mexico there are a lot of poor people…but you rarely see ‘beggars’

maybe they sell gum, or churros, or fresh fruit, flowers…anything to make a contribution and earn a few spare dollars to survive

chaps you remind me of the perfectly capable middle aged burnout in his late 30’s standing on a freeway offramp with a ‘homeless and hungry’ cardboard sign walking from one car to the next

after you hand him a dollar before the light turns green, you happen to glance back in your rear view mirror and he’s making a call on his brand new iPhone

and stop posting your stupid fucking hand histories from ggpoker on Twitter…incredible you are still dicking around at the lowest possible micro stakes like a broke ass bitch after all these years

yo

my man bottomset

its me Marty aka Tyde lol (yes its me…dont give up my dupe please)

how you been ? Im surprised you still bother to post on this shithole. Basically Todd drove everyone worth reading away due to his extreme narcissism and general awafulness

Anyway I hope you are well…life is good for me lately. I quit drinking and ever since, life has improved exponentially

Anyway just thought Id say hello

Load Metric

consider this…

when you have 77 on a board of AQJ69 and they call you with 88, the reason is because you're probably a fucking tellbox

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post

consider this…

when you have 77 on a board of AQJ69 and they call you with 88, the reason is because you're probably a fucking tellbox
    Probably better guess is it’s a one dollar tournament

Comments

nunbeater: good point you do get a lot of wtf calls in the micros
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Load Metric
    I feel that betting like a pussy didn't help him either, I play 1 dollar tourneys and you have to set up to ship that river if you're gonna turn your hand into a bluff

Comments

BetCheckBet: That’s fair no idea what leading on river hoped to accomplish for half pot. Maybe fold out a q????

Gold
    Load Metric
    All that talk and Tyde didn’t donate a dollar?

Load Metric

I see work crews all the time on one to two week gigs. You'll likely being sharing a room, so bring ear plugs for the snoring guy three feet next to you. I sat at a bar next to four crew at an Olive Garden bar a few weeks ago. I struck up a conversation with the crew leader next to me, they were tiling a new hotel under construction. They were day #7 in a 10 day stint, home for three days then back at it for another 10 days. I have no doubt they were making good money, but two of the four had glazed eyes and I my gut told me that was going to be their last trip for a while. Hard work to say the least. Eat, shit, sleep and work. But you can make money.
    YEP, SUCH IS ROAD LIFE. MONEY SHOULD BE SOLID FOR SURE, I'LL KNOW FOR SURE TOMORROW. FINGERS CROSSED.
    Well how did the job offer turn out?

Load Metric

LOOKING LIKE I COULD BE A LOCK FOR NEXT SUNDAY NIGHTS CREW. BIT LONG TO WAIT SO MIGHT TAKE SOMETHING LOCAL, SOONER.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post

HE CLAIMS HE SENT TO TODD, THEN ASKED FOR IT BACK. VERY STRANGE.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post

HE CLAIMS HE SENT TO TODD, THEN ASKED FOR IT BACK. VERY STRANGE.
    Lol girly voice Pipes the fraud didn’t donate shit

and chaps you dumb motherfucker…no it’s not ‘strange’ at all

I rescinded my token gesture donation of $30.00 because you not only doxxed the largest donor here, but you’ve expressed little, if any gratitude to any of the other contributors

doesn’t get any worse than that

wtf is Nicky the fraud even doing in this thread

the guy is a phony in every sense of the word

Load Metric

LOOKING LIKE I COULD BE A LOCK FOR NEXT SUNDAY NIGHTS CREW. BIT LONG TO WAIT SO MIGHT TAKE SOMETHING LOCAL, SOONER.
    So you got the gig? Full time or temporary to full time.

Thread Information