Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Try that in a small town

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post

Oh right plumbers, electricians, construction workers, HVAC, mechanics, firefighters, cops, truck drivers, welders, delivery drivers....on and on and on and on.......contributes not a thing to society.

I just realized just have to be joking because no one can be that fucking stupid. Right?
    Not like Goldman Sachs bond traders or Fidelity ETF administrators. You know, the backbone of ‘Merica
    Where would we be without our financial parasites right? Salt of the earth

I was fathered by one who's a director and majority owner of an AXA affiliated financial advice firm
    RichardBrodiesCombover has aids

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntmissioner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Serial Fail View Post

If your definition of contributing to society is just "doing a job", sure, everybody who has a job contributes to society. My own definition requires doing something that actually helps progress society forward... education, philanthropy, charity, scientific advancements, etc.
    Mr serial fail, is it your positon that building housing doesnt contribute to society?
    He's got his own definitions for basic concepts. An interesting approach to life I will acknowledge.

Team dementia member letting down the team big time here

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OK2 View Post

Not like Goldman Sachs bond traders or Fidelity ETF administrators. You know, the backbone of ‘Merica

I was fathered by one who's a director and majority owner of an AXA affiliated financial advice firm
    USA Baseball Sets Record in 43-1 Win vs. New Zealand at 2023 U-12 Baseball World Cup
    Do you know what the first inning Yes Run was?

Gold
    Load Metric

USA Baseball Sets Record in 43-1 Win vs. New Zealand at 2023 U-12 Baseball World Cup
    No idea. That score is hilarious.

Gold
    Load Metric

Name:  Screenshot 2023-07-30 091709.png
Views: 306
Size:  71.9 KB

COPING TO REDEEM COUNTRIES DIGNITY

8. Baseball – 500 Million Followers
    9. Rugby – 410 Million Followers
    10. American Football – 410 Million Followers
    11. Golf – 390 Million Followers

5 million population

The New Zealand national rugby union team, commonly known as the All Blacks represents New Zealand in men's international rugby union, which is considered the country's national sport. Famed for their unmatched international success, the All Blacks have often been regarded as the most successful sports team in history

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    lolz

Now they're coming after Toby Keith for a 2002 song.

No, not "Courtesy of the Red, White, and Blue", but another '02 song called "Beer for My Horses", which had a similar but more subtle theme to Aldean's recent song.

"Beer for My Horses" was a duet with Toby Keith and Willie Nelson. It celebrates the Old West swiftly bringing criminals to justice, and subtly makes the point that perhaps we need to do more of that today. A Tiktoker named Destinee Stark went off about this old song, and demanded that he answer for it -- 21 years after the fact (lol).

Like Aldean's song, there is no reference to race or white supremacy, and the lynching reference ("get all the rope in Texas, hang 'em high in the tree") was referring to (Old West) "gangsters" and "criminals", not black people.

Toby Keith is 62 years old and presently battling stomach cancer. He performed recently, and in reference to the demand he answer for the song, stuck up his middle finger and yelled, "Fuck off!", much to the delight of the crowd.

Here's a Newsweek article about the situation: https://www.newsweek.com/old-toby-ke...lyrics-1815391

LOL LIBERALS

Comments

Sloppy Joe: You are angry about Barbie, equally faggot

NaturalBornHustler: offset the bitch

Serial Fail: "they're" meaning one person on Tiktok.

splitthis: Libs suck ass

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Toby gets a pass because it is about stringing up muslims after 911 and he is singing it with Willie fucking Nelson.

Load Metric
    Aldean is suing The View:

https://dainikbidyaloy.com/2023/07/2...-im-no-racist/

Remember that Sandman kid they called racist? He sued and got some major money out of it.

Comments

splitthis: Get that n…… Whoopi
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Whoopi should be free to express her opinion about the song on whatever forum she has.

I still haven’t listened to the song cause I just don’t care and it doesn’t matter. Aldean should be free to sing whatever song he wants as well.

The lawsuit is stupid. This whole thread is an ode to the waning days of the First Amendment

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Aldean is suing The View:

https://dainikbidyaloy.com/2023/07/2...-im-no-racist/

Remember that Sandman kid they called racist? He sued and got some major money out of it.
    Weird, I thought in a small town men sort out their differences with terse words and handshakes and don't resort to lawsuits over hurt feelings.

Guess such values dont apply to cuckolds in black leather cowboy hats and mobile vagrants.

Comments

DJ_Chaps: WEAK TROLL GIMMICK DIED IN '16

splitthis: Stfu

Mission146: Offset. Don't see the need to downvote this.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe
    You are angry about Barbie, equally faggot

False. Where have I said or implied I was "angry" about Barbie? I even stated that Ben Shapiro was doing this whole schtick for attention.

I don't give a shit about that stupid movie. Some woke feminists made a movie about Barbie which was filled with not-so-subtle left wing propaganda. Whatever. That ship sailed a long time ago. Liberal Hollywood gonna Liberal Hollywood.

Most of these woke movies have failed in recent times. This one is not failing, but that's because of good marketing, the enduring Barbie brand, and being visually impressive.

The rejection of woke entertainment is mostly taking care of itself, so I'm not bothered by yet another woke movie being released.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe
    You are angry about Barbie, equally faggot

False. Where have I said or implied I was "angry" about Barbie? I even stated that Ben Shapiro was doing this whole schtick for attention.

I don't give a shit about that stupid movie. Some woke feminists made a movie about Barbie which was filled with not-so-subtle left wing propaganda. Whatever. That ship sailed a long time ago. Liberal Hollywood gonna Liberal Hollywood.

Most of these woke movies have failed in recent times. This one is not failing, but that's because of good marketing, the enduring Barbie brand, and being visually impressive.

The rejection of woke entertainment is mostly taking care of itself, so I'm not bothered by yet another woke movie being released.
    I haven’t seen the movie and don’t intend to. I’m kinda fussy about when I want to sit in a theater. Everyone else is going that I know. Mother and daughter will be part of a large group. Dressing in pink and all that.

Bimbo power and stuff I just don’t understand

Explain to me the “rejection of woke entertainment” cause exactly the opposite is happening.

I understand I’m drifting further and further from Zoomer Millenial values. I suspect some of what is happening is a rejection of Gen X and Boomer values just cause that’s what always happens between generations.

That said, you are living in an alternate reality.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I haven’t seen the movie and don’t intend to. I’m kinda fussy about when I want to sit in a theater. Everyone else is going that I know. Mother and daughter will be part of a large group. Dressing in pink and all that.

Explain to me the “rejection of woke entertainment” cause exactly the opposite is happening.

I understand I’m drifting further and further from Zoomer Millenial values. I suspect some of what is happening is a rejection of Gen X and Boomer values just cause that’s what always happens between generations.

Part of Disney's recent struggles are coming from their movies flopping.

One of the recent flops was kids movie "Elemental", in part due to a non-binary character. The most recent Toy Story, featuring a lesbian kiss, was also a flop. There have been others. There has been a backlash against left wing propaganda being inserted into kids' TV shows and movies.

It makes sense. Why alienate half the audience?

Barbie is the exception. I believe this is due to the enduring brand, the good marketing, and the impressive sets. So a ton of moms are taking their young daughters to see it.

Load Metric

One of the recent flops was kids movie "Elemental", in part due to a non-binary character. The most recent Toy Story, featuring a lesbian kiss, was also a flop. There have been others. There has been a backlash against left wing propaganda being inserted into kids' TV shows and movies.

Barbie is the exception. I believe this is due to the enduring brand, the good marketing, and the impressive sets. So a ton of moms are taking their young daughters to see it.
    You are insistent that this PG-13 film is a kids movie. Was Toy Story PG-13?

My impression is the vast majority of ticket sales are adults not kids - like not close

Bronze
    Load Metric
    lolz

No, not "Courtesy of the Red, White, and Blue", but another '02 song called "Beer for My Horses", which had a similar but more subtle theme to Aldean's recent song.

"Beer for My Horses" was a duet with Toby Keith and Willie Nelson. It celebrates the Old West swiftly bringing criminals to justice, and subtly makes the point that perhaps we need to do more of that today. A Tiktoker named Destinee Stark went off about this old song, and demanded that he answer for it -- 21 years after the fact (lol).

Like Aldean's song, there is no reference to race or white supremacy, and the lynching reference ("get all the rope in Texas, hang 'em high in the tree") was referring to (Old West) "gangsters" and "criminals", not black people.

Toby Keith is 62 years old and presently battling stomach cancer. He performed recently, and in reference to the demand he answer for the song, stuck up his middle finger and yelled, "Fuck off!", much to the delight of the crowd.

Here's a Newsweek article about the situation: https://www.newsweek.com/old-toby-ke...lyrics-1815391

LOL LIBERALS

I "accidentally" attended this show. I put on a poker game for a bunch of people far better off than myself and got invited to a private party. I knew Toby would be there but wasn't told he was going to performName:  toby.jpg
Views: 202
Size:  157.8 KB.

Gold
    Load Metric
    lolz

LOL LIBERALS

I read this article and it is one "influencer". You extrapolate to liberals in a general case. For whatever reason - liberals don't seem a need to constantly justify their opinions by doing the same to some rightwing nutball.

Regardless, you rightly point out the Shapiro and his barbie thing was to get views.

For some reason you don't make that connection with this nutty-ass woke broad. Why?

On top of that, you don't even seem to realize this newsweek article is the same thing. Why is newsweek writing some article about an influencer that is likely someone never even heard of by any of your posters?!?!

Manipulation all the way down. Lets try to not be simps and lets try to think with our brains and not primal tribal bullshit.

Load Metric
    I am surprised this was never mentioned in thread. Guess cause dead already. Much better than gay Aldean song tho

Load Metric
    Merle Haggard took at lot of heat from the liberal press for two songs about a year apart, Okie From Muskogee and The Fightin' Side of Me. Rolling Stone Magazine blistered him for it.

POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Merle Haggard took at lot of heat from the liberal press for two songs about a year apart, Okie From Muskogee and The Fightin' Side of Me. Rolling Stone Magazine blistered him for it.

Merlefest was the solo annual highlight thatbhappen3d in North Carolina aside from college sports.

Very little if any of Druffs faggot Nashville country, lots 9f grimy Americana.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

If you're referring to Toy Story 4, it made over a billion dollars in box office on a budget of about 200M.

I assume you're referring to Lightyear, which is kind of a spin-off origin story about Buzz Lightyear. That's immediately gimmicky and I can only assume that a mainline Toy Story movie would automatically do better.

While I am certain there are a great number of Evangelical Conservatives for whom the repulsive, disgusting, deplorable, inhumane and morally outrageous (sarcasm) act of two women kissing is a turn off...my guess is the bigger problem (in addition to it being a blatant cash in spin off) is that Buzz Lightyear was not voiced by Tim Allen.

Anyway, I don't doubt that the lesbian kiss...between two cartoon characters...was a huge turnoff for Evangelical Conservatives, because they are retards, but it is objectively true to suggest that this movie also had other things going against it...so it's not as if that is the sole reason it didn't do well.

Disney is in a really tough spot, though.

On the one hand, they know the upcoming generation is more socially liberal (because all generations are more socially liberal than the previous in the history of this country) and that a greater percentage of people who are having kids now, and will be in the future, are socially liberal than used to be the case.

On the other hand, they are (in theory) trying to appeal to all children which, unfortunately for every non-Christian in this country, includes appealing to children whose parents have retarded Evangelical Conservative tendencies.

Two female cartoon characters kissing? This is a big deal? Did I time travel to 1995? I couldn't have, because the music on any radio station definitely sucks. The grocery stores are starting to play some jams, though.

This also is not a defense of Disney. I agree that the kiss is part of the reason the movie didn't do well. I'm actually quite happy about that as it continues to prove that Evangelical Christians are largely intolerant idiots. I mean, half of the fathers of these children probably watch lesbian sex on their computers and jack off, but hypocrisy is sure the fuck nothing new to Christians.

I don't know how much longer Disney could have kept shit completely neutral, but I do think they went WAY more to the left than was good for business. At the same time, I do appreciate their position to the extent that they couldn't have stayed neutral forever.
    Don't Tread on Anyone, mothafucka!

Thread Information