Name:  75369899-D883-47A7-B6E1-63808F1ACB00.png
Views: 234
Size:  53.6 KB

good lord

the words ‘tight life’ have never been more fitting

Comments

tony bagadonuts: Like a trip down memory lane

Load Metric
    That's funny, all those dupes were made and have been inactive for years. Unlike yourself, "Jerry" who made the Jerry PFA dupe earlier in the year for the sole purpose to send me an email updating me on your life and saying I was one of the top 5 posters of all time. Now you are attacking me, fully unprovoked. This is just another sign of your ongoing and untreated mental illness.

Banned
    Load Metric
    seriously wow look at all those dupe accounts jesus christ

no nothing at all weird about that

perfectly normal folks

Load Metric
    People forget that jewdonk was originally a dupe as well that riptyde was the original on NWP

Kinda sad we haven’t seen a new dupe from bottomset in while

Comments

tyde: um no idiot I never had dupes on NWP but by all means keep making shit up…everybody else here does so why not you
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Banned
    Load Metric
    also theres nothing creepy at all about a guy who has been posting in the same community for well over a decade and nobody even knows your first name

never posted any photos or video

never called radio, let alone spoken in real time to anyone in this community of misfits

nothing at all about your occupation or hobbies let alone anything else about your shitty life other than being obsessed with drinking

do you have any real life friends ?

every trip you’ve ever taken to ‘the Caymans’ or ‘Perth’ or ‘Montreal’ has been complete bullshit

and don’t make me sift through your multiple dupe account history to dig up the countless threads you’ve started about your favorite topic….me

one thing I do remember is how you would have to create new dupes all the time because you were too fucking drunk to remember your passwords

but please tell me more about ‘mental illness’ since you’re clearly the resident expert on that topic

you and limitles should really connect, because you’d have plenty of time to discuss chronic alcoholism

pretty sure I still have his number somewhere, but you can probably still find it in the thread he started a few months ago crying out for help about to off himself

and I don’t see either one of you two assholes generously opening up your checkbook to help out chaps, so shut your cock receptacle you fucking fraud

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    also theres nothing creepy at all about a guy who has been posting in the same community for well over a decade and nobody even knows your first name

never called radio, let alone spoken in real time to anyone in this community of misfits

nothing at all about your occupation or hobbies let alone anything else about your shitty life other than being obsessed with drinking

every trip you’ve ever taken to ‘the Caymans’ or ‘Perth’ or ‘Montreal’ has been complete bullshit

and don’t make me sift through your multiple dupe account history to dig up the countless threads you’ve started about your favorite topic….me

one thing I do remember is how you would have to create new dupes all the time because you were too fucking drunk to remember your passwordshas

but please tell me more about ‘mental illness’ since you’re clearly the resident expert on that topic

you and limitles should really connect, because you’d have plenty of time to discuss chronic alcoholism

pretty sure I still have his number somewhere, but you can probably still find it in the thread he started a few months ago crying out for help about to off himself

and I don’t see either one of you two assholes generously opening up your checkbook to help out chaps, so shut your cock receptacle you fucking fraud
    Jewdonk “receives” the lifetime ball sniffer award for recording the actions of another forum member
    over the last eleven years. He then presents his unhealthy obsession via spreadsheet making him
    the “get a life” poster boy for 2023

Comments

Jayjami: Damn les, an actual good post.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Jewdonk “receives” the lifetime ball sniffer award for recording the actions of another forum member over the last eleven years. He then presents his unhealthy obsession via spreadsheet making him the “get a life” poster boy for 2023

LOL I was just sitting here waiting to see who would be the first idiot to suggest that I was responsible for creating that spreadsheet

naturally it’s good ol’ limitles

hey Canadian angry drunk loser guess what…

It was in a suggested thread from like 2021 I just reposted it

sorry to disappoint you Jayjami….

limitles remains the undefeated champion of shitposting

I knew some retard would think that list was mine…big shocker its les lol

Why am I not in the least surprised its him

Name:  BFE98A8A-DEA5-4F5E-B56C-2DEF83E93B55.jpeg
Views: 191
Size:  68.3 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    It seems to have made quite an impression on you.

Why didn’t you quote the thread?

Were you trying to take credit from someone else’s work?

You can’t win can you?

Load Metric
    I approve of the return of angry Marty
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Banned
    Load Metric
    oh yea for sure les…

it made ‘quite the impression’ on me in the grand total of 2 minutes from the moment I saw the suggested thread, clicked the link, saved the file, and posted this thread

my god you are one gullible drunk ass motherfucker

that was like fishing with dynamite

TOO EASY

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    oh yea for sure les…

it made ‘quite the impression’ on me in the grand total of 2 minutes from the moment I saw the suggested thread, clicked the link, saved the file, and posted this thread

TOO EASY
    I for one would like to see the thread.
    We could find out who made the spreadsheet and who
    chimed in on a delightful topic.

Please post the thread, unless you’re busy at work or about to tee-off

How long before Jewdonk mentions Trump?

Comments

tyde: SEVERE TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    I approve of the return of angry Marty
    hardly ‘angry’

this is pure comedy and I’m usually just laughing to myself firing this shit off

limitles is drunken human trash and not a good person not to mention having the worst case of TDS I’ve ever seen

anyway, when I do attempt to contribute premium content, whether it be videos or trip reports or whatever….it inevitably just gets submarined

les just poisons everything he touches and his posts/threads are unreadable, incoherent terribleness

Banned
    Load Metric
    oh yea for sure les…

TOO EASY

find it your fucking self you drunk and lonely angry suicidal mental case

oh and its barely 9 am here and while you were blacked out, a tropical storm blew right over San Diego

my god why I am even speaking to you like you are a human being or worth even pissing on

les today is a fine day to kill yourself

get on Google and make it happen so the rest of us can finally get some peace and quiet

you’re like a festering, cancerous black malignant tumor on the ass of the human race

call Edwin I’m sure he would be more than happy to put a plastic bag over your head Kevorkian style

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

find it your fucking self you drunk and lonely angry suicidal mental case

oh and its barely 9 am here and while you were blacked out, a tropical storm blew right over San Diego

my god why I am even speaking to you like you are a human being or worth even pissing on

les today is a fine day to kill yourself

get on Google and make it happen so the rest of us can finally get some peace and quiet

you’re like a festering, cancerous black malignant tumor on the ass of the human race

call Edwin I’m sure he would be more than happy to put a plastic bag over your head Kevorkian style
    There are only two people in the world who would care to document the history of Tgull. Todd and Jewdonk. Todd has allowed the chameleon like behaviour of Bottomset, e.g. for entertainment purposes. But Tgull finds an enemy in Jewdonk because he is calls out the fake he sees.

This does not sit well with the compulsive liar and he aims to denigrate his naysayers in anyway

Exposed liars have no option but to deflect all attention away from themselves. You’ll see this in most every thread where Jewdonk is asked to prove his statements. It results in over the top name calling and grandiose stories about his accuser.

It’s been going on for years. Jewdonk has been laughed off every poker forum from NWP on.

Banned
    Load Metric
    kinda weird how les idolized me and was my biggest fan for literally the last 15 years

now overnight I’m suddenly a ‘liar and a braggart’ and he follows me around this shithole like a stray puppy

but I’m sure Trump Derangement Syndrome has nothing to do with that at all

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    That's funny, all those dupes were made and have been inactive for years. Unlike yourself, "Jerry" who made the Jerry PFA dupe earlier in the year for the sole purpose to send me an email updating me on your life and saying I was one of the top 5 posters of all time. Now you are attacking me, fully unprovoked. This is just another sign of your ongoing and untreated mental illness.
    Midget Marty also messaged me from his Jerry account begging me to call him to solicit a loan

Banned
    Load Metric
    well look who's here

another big mouth and fake person with a fake bank account and a fake life

send Chaps some money Nicky…its easy to send anonymously on gofundme even for Florida trash like yourself

lol look at the shit talking clowns dance for me

the three stooges of PFA

dupe account faggot Nicky Pipes go back to napping it out

your schtick is SO LAME and everybody here has your number so hit the bricks bitch

Gold
    Load Metric
    Tyde I saw your Twitter account. It’s very similar to your YouTube account

Something you spend a lot of time on each day with

Zero success

Load Metric

one thing I do remember is how you would have to create new dupes all the time because you were too fucking drunk to remember your passwords

I'm sorry Jerry, but I did not read any of that.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Is Jerry really tyde?

Thread Information