Thread: For the blind scot who apparently cannot read

Load Metric

For the blind scot who apparently cannot read

Noticed you seem to have a hard time reading in your old age (might just be the booze who knows) and being the concerned citizen that I am, I decided to help you out, make sure you do not miss the important things in life.

*I* Said (and it's not the first time) that you once told me you were terrified of working out and being musclebound and disgusting. *You* then effectively called me a liar. Once the gauntlet had been dropped I immediately sprung into action and called you the fuck out.

YOU HAVE BEEN CALLED OUT SIR. SO WHICH IS IT- PUT SOME CASH WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS AND LET'S SEE HOW RIGHT YOU TRULY ARE- OR *OR* YOU MAY ADMIT NOW THAT YOU REALLY ARE FULL OF CRAP AND YES YOU DID SAY SOMETHING AS IDIOTIC AS YOU DID AND WE CAN BURY THE WHOLE THING.

Razor being razor knows he's beat but also that he will neither pay nor admit defeat thus this thread will actually serve as a running tally of the amount of time he manages to duck dodge dip and dive away from confronting the fallacy of his actions.

You talk shit to 408, you damn well better back it up home skillet. That's how real it gets on these streets WORD UP.

Enough whiteness, for edification:

Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Do you want to dance or not Razor? Here, this is how things all started. Hopefully jogs your memory a bit. The offer stands- bet me $100 and I will make good on my end OR you can admit to being a liar and all will be forgiven. Your choice.

"Realise we havent talked for a bit but fallen off the diet and fitness plan and need some good motivation.

I am happy to pay you for your time if you would be interested in mentoring/coaching me and my progess.

Message me back here if your keen.

I realise lots of people have bullshitted you and being fcucking you around but I know that you know your shit regarding training and fitness and I want you to help me get my fat fucking ass in shape.

Cheers

Stuart"

"I will help you but I need commitment from your end or I will not waste my time. I am in class full time and working full time and have very little time that I can spare. Send me a pic of your current condition preferably one shot of you standing relaxed (shirt off) one of your back same thing. You can blot out your face if need be ( I will not keep the pictures nor send them to anyone you have my word). If you are serious email those and what you have been eating and what training you have been doing the last 6 weeks or so. Send to my hotmail **********@hotmail.com Also age height and weight for the life of me I cannot remember. As for money I will charge a flat $50.00 to work up a diet for you and then I will bill you for my time @ $50.00 per hour. This is more than fair and any time I bill you for will be accounted for. Oh and I need to know very specifically what you want to achieve, how fast and how hard you are wiling to work.

Mike"

"Ok Mike

If you think I would send anyone body shots of me on NWP then you are very much mistaken.

I will discuss diet and goals with you via msn or aol. My msn is **************@aol.com."

Sound familiar Stuart? Ball is in your court.
    BUMP

Do you want to dance or not Razor? Here, this is how things all started. Hopefully jogs your memory a bit. The offer stands- bet me $100 and I will make good on my end OR you can admit to being a liar and all will be forgiven. Your choice.

"Realise we havent talked for a bit but fallen off the diet and fitness plan and need some good motivation.

I am happy to pay you for your time if you would be interested in mentoring/coaching me and my progess.

Message me back here if your keen.

I realise lots of people have bullshitted you and being fcucking you around but I know that you know your shit regarding training and fitness and I want you to help me get my fat fucking ass in shape.

Cheers

Stuart"

"I will help you but I need commitment from your end or I will not waste my time. I am in class full time and working full time and have very little time that I can spare. Send me a pic of your current condition preferably one shot of you standing relaxed (shirt off) one of your back same thing. You can blot out your face if need be ( I will not keep the pictures nor send them to anyone you have my word). If you are serious email those and what you have been eating and what training you have been doing the last 6 weeks or so. Send to my hotmail **********@hotmail.com Also age height and weight for the life of me I cannot remember. As for money I will charge a flat $50.00 to work up a diet for you and then I will bill you for my time @ $50.00 per hour. This is more than fair and any time I bill you for will be accounted for. Oh and I need to know very specifically what you want to achieve, how fast and how hard you are wiling to work.

Mike"

"Ok Mike

If you think I would send anyone body shots of me on NWP then you are very much mistaken.

I will discuss diet and goals with you via msn or aol. My msn is **************@aol.com."

Sound familiar Stuart? Ball is in your court.
    So the welching welch welcher may now have his opportunity to do what he does best.

DUCK
    DODGE
    DIP
    DIVE
    AND MOST IMPORTANTLY
    DODGE!!!!

*giggling*
    Load Metric

Banned
    Load Metric
    You talk shit to 408, you damn well better back it up home skillet.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I don't understand the point but everyone in this thread is complete fail. Until now.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamRazor View Post
    I don't understand the point but everyone in this thread is complete fail. Until now.
    Are all men in kilts so freaking full of themselves? I mean what does it man, the cool wind running up your leg??? You arrogant bastahd. I think I spelled that right bastehd yeah I think bastahd is correct.

Thread Information