Thread: 2C-I drug

Load Metric

2C-I drug

Has anyone heard of this? Looking to get some opinions and experiences. No I am not looking to use...

Load Metric
    It went by a different name I think, but I recall a young girl buying it at a music festival I was at thinking it was mescaline. She had a bad reaction from what I heard, and they said it was the drug you're talking about, but I have no idea if it truly was that drug or some adulterated version of something else. I just recall looking up the name they called it and saw that 2C name. Not very informative, but that's the only time I've ever heard of it.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Heard of 2C-B. Same class most likely. Designer drug similar to E with a little more visual hallucinations.

Gold
    Load Metric
    There are a lot of different 2c variants. Stuff you need tO weigh by the miligram or you will be fucked. If I had friends into research chems Id tell you about it. Search erowid for info

Load Metric
    Very powerful hallucinogen with mixed responses, some will have a great response while others will hate it. 2c-b was more common a while back but supposedly very hard to get the dosing just right, typical when you're talking drugs of this nature. As always mental readiness, mood and set/setting as well as nutrition and overall quality of sleep will all play a big role in the enjoyment of the experience.

personally this sort of thing is what burning man is for, if you ever want to get your hands on this stuff and literally anything else, that's where you'll find it. On the internet people are wary and you're never sure (or shouldn't be) that what you're reading isn't tainted with bias and/or paranoia. Go to the source, which is your average zany chemist, and the best place to meet them BM.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Load Metric
    Thanks for responses. Had a work colleague ask about it ( called it smilies). Apparently its beginning to become more of an issue for abuse and to my knowledge is not yet banned in Canada.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Thanks for responses. Had a work colleague ask about it ( called it smilies). Apparently its beginning to become more of an issue for abuse and to my knowledge is not yet banned in Canada.
    Whenever stuff like this comes up, the grey area research chems and what not, I wound't bother with erowid as they update way too slow. check out bluelight, you can always find cutting edge discussions there. Don't browse uncloaked often, fair warning.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/

also not sure how good you are at googling, but I did this <2C-I site:bluelight.ru> search and got this thread as the first hit. It's over a thousand pages long, all about 2c-i.

Enjoy
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Browse uncloaked?

Why would it matter on that forum?

Load Metric
    It's on every government watch list you would never want to be on along with pill reports and a few other sites. I am a pretty paranoid person but when it comes to this sort of thing, you should be too. Carnivore is antiquated by now I am pretty sure, food for thought.

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    You might want to ask scooter on skatz about them. I think he is a fan. In one of his posts about his computers exploding and ghosts in hotel rooms he said he didn't care because he had taken 6 smiles.

Load Metric
    Saw some videos on youtube a while ago where people were tripping on that shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post

Youtube is a good place to see what assholes look like when they are doing drugs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrigan View Post

Youtube is a good place to see what assholes look like when they are doing drugs
    Agreed. 408Mike was going to make a video of himself on bath salts.......
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric

Mike was going to do a lot of things.

Load Metric

You know this how? I would love to see this evidence dude.

Thread Information