Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quadriplegic poker pro K.L. Cleeton is asking for a bunch of money to attend WSOP -- is he overreaching or justified?

Load Metric
    its so weird having been in tech when the fucking groundskeepers and in-house masseurs at google become overnight millionaires on their stock options.

will anything like that ever happen again in my lifetime?

doubtful.

maybe if theres some sort of insane ML fueled genetic engineering industry, otherwise...

but yeah the under 30 year olds see how lucrative grifting and theft is and how many millionaires it makes and how few people can even call themselves middle class without 2 jobs and they just say fuck it and i cant blame them.

if you want to see people work hard, give them houses they can afford etc etc. who tf wants to give themselves a stroke at age 50 putting in 70 hours a week so this years new CEO can pad out his 8 figure golden parachute? oh and then get fired because jpow raised interest rates because the market is bloated, of course.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    its so weird having been in tech when the fucking groundskeepers and in-house masseurs at google become overnight millionaires on their stock options.

will anything like that ever happen again in my lifetime?

doubtful.

maybe if theres some sort of insane ML fueled genetic engineering industry, otherwise...

but yeah the under 30 year olds see how lucrative grifting and theft is and how many millionaires it makes and how few people can even call themselves middle class without 2 jobs and they just say fuck it and i cant blame them.

if you want to see people work hard, give them houses they can afford etc etc. who tf wants to give themselves a stroke at age 50 putting in 70 hours a week so this years new CEO can pad out his 8 figure golden parachute? oh and then get fired because jpow raised interest rates because the market is bloated, of course.
    is it weird bro? weird how you're posting here instead of your ultra active stock forum

Name:  ezgif-1-48b5e40e78.gif
Views: 162
Size:  3.90 MB

Name:  ezgif-4-66ad6ffd72.gif
Views: 160
Size:  2.87 MB

Name:  chapelle-charlie-murphy (1).gif
Views: 161
Size:  4.62 MB

take a hike fatso

Thread Information